Bud Light suffers bloodbath as longtime and loyal consumers revolt against transgender campaign

But how many times have you posted that you did own land in Texas? I haven't got the wherewithal to check, so it's your word against his... If it was your word against a polecat, I would choose the polecat.
If you are interested you could search. If you arent prepared to dont make the accusation.
I would choose a polcat over your word so there

I think everybody knows where you bought land: somewhere between your frontal and occipital bones.
Everybody? Including the ones who dont?

I'll tell you what, every single person in the world disagrees with you, including you.
Work that one out

The best thing about LWers is the ease with which research is done. As soon as the lie is posted you have your credible source, and the more often it's cited, the more credible the source. Facts are non-essential to the narrative that is enforced.
The Dossier was a global sample.

My second cousin who farms the land doesn't go for your nonsense. Have you spoken with him or do you prefer your own fevered imaginations?
My second cousin who farms the land doesn't go for any nonsense either. Of course, he's non-existant, kind of like some yachts around here, so nobody really cares.

My second cousin who farms the land doesn't go for any nonsense either. Of course, he's non-existant, kind of like some yachts around here, so nobody really cares.
My cousin identifies as a giraffe and is offended that transactivists dont acknowledge him

Its not her fault that she stings people at picnics in summer

Or is that a wasp?

Here's the thing...Woke will rail after "cultural misappropriation" and still insist that it is appropriate to replace women with men in every walk of life...ostensibly because men belong there? Men make better women.

Boys trying to be girls amounts to nothing more than grotesque parody, nothing more and every time...and few dare to say this in public. No guy can out-woman a woman, but the competitive nature of the male, when they lose at everything else, will prevent them from seeing this.

Why women don't cry foul is beyond me. (I went to see Dame Judith Anderson playing Hamlet in Cleveland. It was the absolute worst Shakespearian production I have ever witnessed...and I myself have produced eight in my career with high school troops.)
Authentic ladies have high confidence and know a cross dresser can't fake it. A charming and authentic woman knows she can wrap a guy around her little finger and has no need to cry foul. It is their intrusion into sports where i see many women are not aggressive enough in running off the fakes.

Authentic ladies have high confidence and know a cross dresser can't fake it. A charming and authentic woman knows she can wrap a guy around her little finger and has no need to cry foul. It is their intrusion into sports where i see many women are not aggressive enough in running off the fakes.
Imagine the guy who gets wrapped around Dylan Mulvaney's little finger. How can repulsive not be acknowledged? When you watch the ad, if you can last past the first frame...he looks like he thinks he's the most qualified woman out there.

Reactions: BMS
Imagine the guy who gets wrapped around Dylan Mulvaney's little finger. How can repulsive not be acknowledged? When you watch the ad, if you can last past the first frame...he looks like he thinks he's the most qualified woman out there.
If a guy has the hots for a girl, all the warped Dylan can offer is a face with lipstick. I have not watched the ad.

If a guy has the hots for a girl, all the warped Dylan can offer is a face with lipstick. I have not watched the ad.
I did. It was an accident, and no length of a bath will wash it away. Guys make lousy girls. Dylan is an insult to any decent woman...why would you let a talent-free caricature of a woman sell your product to anyone?

I did. It was an accident, and no length of a bath will wash it away. Guys make lousy girls. Dylan is an insult to any decent woman...why would you let a talent-free caricature of a woman sell your product to anyone?
market share. Their warped version of inclusivity was to bring in those not known to drink Bud.

The best thing about LWers is the ease with which research is done. As soon as the lie is posted you have your credible source, and the more often it's cited, the more credible the source. Facts are non-essential to the narrative that is enforced.
So you believe it is a fact that the cowboy is a veterinary organ transplant surgeon?

That he does farm chores at 120 below?

Ultra Right Beer, the drink launched by a conservative dad following Bud Light’s partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, is expected to surpass $1 million in sales.

Despite only being in business for 12 days, Ultra Right has gained more than 10,000 customers and sold 20,000 six-packs, with the company on course to break $1 million by the end of the month, Fox Business reported.

(capitalism 101)

Go woke and go broke.

I oppose drinking. Looks like Bud Light goes dark if they peddle for the counter culture wars.

Disney lays off workers by the thousands after their woke surge. Belgian-Brazilian brewing company InBev offered to buy the business. Sober enough beer drinkers makes them want to puke.
Going woke does seem a bit premature. However, most of the younger generations are already woke, and when they're older, they're going to probably drink themselves to death, especially if they've been conned into getting chemically castrated.

Going woke does seem a bit premature. However, most of the younger generations are already woke, and when they're older, they're going to probably drink themselves to death, especially if they've been conned into getting chemically castrated.
6 months after the bandages come off, they all battle the same demons as before. None of the maladaptive orders leave with a scalpel. As much as they deny having been born with the correct genitalia, The counseling bills are high, the chemical dependency rates go up.

It is real simple. They pressure themselves to deny they have the right package.

Post op, they deny disappointment and internal anxiety disorders.

Back