But God

Manfred

Friend, if you refuse to understand what other people actually believe, you are unable to discuss truth with them
Try listening and responding to what is actually said
Please explain how salvation apart from faith is possible...
You and your buddy say salvation is all God but faith is not part of salvation right?

So try and keep up....

fltom

faith is another faith?

Salvation and Faith cannot be separated, even though you try very hard to do it. I thought you said salvation is all God!
faith is another. faith is not equal to salvation

Two different things,

fltom

Oxymoron

There is no salvation apart from faith. No confounding from me.
The conclusion of your nonsense is that salvation is possible without faith. This is of course false.
Sorry you lack understanding

that is not the logical conclusion

a prerequisite is not the same as the thing which it is prerequisite to

Theo1689

Friend, if you refuse to understand what other people actually believe, you are unable to discuss truth with them

Just like YOU refuse to understand what Calvinists actually believe.
So YOU are unable to discuss truth with them.
Double standards much?

Calvinists do NOT believe God "believes" for us.
Calvinists do NOT believe "faith" and "salvation" are the same thing.

So you do NOT understand what Calvinists actually believe.

Try listening and responding to what is actually said

Try taking your own advice!

Our Lord's God

But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— Eph 2.

And then in the next verse what does it say?

Sethproton

Exactly
You believe your faith has merit. Thanks for the admission
You have been told this 100 times. The Bible does not teach that faith merits salvation. It teaches that faith is counted as righteousness and that is how God can save you: He sees you as righteous.

But in a different vein, I hope you are not claiming that there is nothing good about faith.

Reformedguy

You have been told this 100 times. The Bible does not teach that faith merits salvation. It teaches that faith is counted as righteousness and that is how God can save you: He sees you as righteous.

But in a different vein, I hope you are not claiming that there is nothing good about faith.
Your right, it does not. You do though