By nature we are separated from God!

Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?
bluedog1us said:
The question is: How do we get back to God?
But if an ungodly person turns from wickedness and does what is right and just, that person will surely live; they will not die. Ezekiel 18:21

Come to me and hear, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, I will give you the sure mercies of David. Isa 55

And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus: ‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’ Acts 13:34

David spoke of Jesus’ resurrection, saying, The Lord is ever present with me. I will not be shaken! Acts 2:25

No one will be established by wickedness, but the righteous will not be shaken. Proverbs 12:3

Therefore, since we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God; Heb 12:28-29, Psalm 125:1-2

To each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high, Eph 4
Grace was given me when God came to me just as He did in Jesus and gave him His same grace as He gives us all who has receieved His mind, Spirit, as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16 this is when GHod gave grace to Jesus repenting from the laws for sin off the Jews.
You neither learned wisdom Nor have knowledge of the Holy One.
I know, and Jesus was accused of the same and look how he was treated for the same reason, to them he didnt have wisdom or knowledge of the Holy One of Heaven. Which simply is Love,

It wouldn't hurt you to receieve the same as Jesus had from the father instead of accusing us who are born of God.
Try using a little wisdom is that is possible for you that way you won't have to continue to crucify the Christy as a gnostic teacher.
Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Pr 30
Descended, the One who descended from heaven and opens up all of who He is and His heaven in Jesus, see Matt 3:16 that you reject as gnosticism and th every reason you do not have from God that what Jesus received His gift to Jesus and us all who will take His gift of a mind that is of Love, for God is Love you just dont believe the book that you read is all. LOL

Grace was given me when God came to me just as He did in Jesus and gave him His same grace as He gives us all who has receieved His mind, Spirit, as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16 this is when GHod gave grace to Jesus repenting from the laws for sin off the Jews.
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:11-17
I know, and Jesus was accused of the same and look how he was treated for the same reason, to them he didnt have wisdom or knowledge of the Holy One of Heaven.
Jesus is the Holy One, Isaiah 12:5-6
Which simply is Love,It wouldn't hurt you to receieve the same as Jesus had from the father instead of accusing us who are born of God.
When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the Holy One; Isa 29:23
Try using a little wisdom is that is possible for you that way you won't have to continue to crucify the Christy as a gnostic teacher.
In Him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ Jesus. Eph 1

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:11-17
And He does just as He fulfilled them in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where he went from the law to Spirit. Law fulfilled for the law is only a tutorial, Schoolmaster, to lead you to the Christ that you reject because of His gnosticism.
Jesus is the Holy One, Isaiah 12:5-6
Actually God is the Holy one and makes man Holy by His Spirit, He made me Holy, pure, righteous perfect as my Father in heaven is perfect He in me and I inHim are one. See Matt 3:16 that is when God anointed Jesus with His Holy Spirit.

BTW Spirit is the mind, for Jesus receieved the mind of God and so do we all who has receieved the same from Him as Jesus did. We walk as He walks in His same light, but because His ways to walk as He does is gnosticism for you, you walk in sin instead. .
When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the Holy One; Isa 29:23
Amen and when, m or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.
In Him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ Jesus. Eph 1
Amen just as He made His mystery known to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where He opens it all to him to. But because the ways of God where only He can open those mysteries that has you dizzy because His ways for you is gnosticism, you will be dizzy the rest of your life seeking fables instead of the reality of God who manifested Himself in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and will do the same in you but because you reject His ways, your gnostic understanding rejects the very One you say you are of LOL.

And He does just as He fulfilled them in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where he went from the law to Spirit. Law fulfilled for the law is only a tutorial, Schoolmaster, to lead you to the Christ that you reject because of His gnosticism.
Faith Brings Righteousness, not gnosticism.
Now that faith has come, now that you believe in Jesus Christ, you have put on, have been clothed, have been revived in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Actually God is the Holy one and makes man Holy by His Spirit, He made me Holy, pure, righteous perfect as my Father in heaven is perfect He in me and I inHim are one. See Matt 3:16 that is when God anointed Jesus with His Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. That is why Jesus Christ is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. Heb 2:11

But in your hearts set Jesus Christ apart as holy—acknowledging Him as Lord and Savior. 1 Peter 3:15

Faith Brings Righteousness, not gnosticism.
Then why do you accuse His ways as gnosticism?
Now that faith has come, now that you believe in Jesus Christ, you have put on, have been clothed, have been revived in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Actually when I received from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where only God Himself and open up that information in man, I became like Him just as Jesus did. But you are of sin instead, you follow the ways of a sinner instead. That is why the ways of Jesus is gnosticism for you.
Jesus Christ is the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. That is why Jesus Christ is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. Heb 2:11
Nope God is the One who makes people holy just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.. Jesus described this new mind as born again.
But in your hearts set Jesus Christ apart as holy—acknowledging Him as Lord and Savior. 1 Peter 3:15
You have defiantly set him apart from holiness, you think he was a god instead, and the ways of Jesus in the Father is gnostic teachings for you as you keep accusing him of.

Then why do you accuse His ways as gnosticism?
You can't even decide if the ways of gnosticm accuse or excuse.
Gary Mac said:
What really is ironic is gnostics believe that Gods Spirit resides in man ...
Actually when I received from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 I became like Him just as Jesus did.
Judge nothing before the time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring things to light...1 Cor 4:5

The Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light; Acts 26:23

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord Christ Jesus. Eph 5:8

Last edited:
You can't even decide if the ways of gnosticm accuse or excuse.
You dont even know what gnostics believe LOL.
Judge nothing before the time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring things to light...1 Cor 4:5
He already has come to us all who has received Him. Ye must be born again by the same One who came to Jesus and renewed his mind. See Matt 3;16.
The Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light; Acts 26:23
The messiah does suffer, you think God is gnostic.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord Christ Jesus. Eph 5:8
I have the same light of God that Jesus had from our Father. You just dont know what Gods light is. See Matt 3:16, this is how Jesus received His light. But because His ways are gnostic for you His light is burned out.

You dont even know what gnostics believe LOL.
Your repeatedly ranted that it's not based on belief, don't go turning the tables.
I have the same light of God that Jesus had from our Father.
When you are invited to a feast, do not sit in the place of One more honorable than you.
You just dont know what Gods light is.
Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. John 5:23

Your repeatedly ranted that it's not based on belief, don't go turning the tables.
Not based on beliefs? LOL all you do is post your beliefs that His ways to be like Him and have His same mind, Spirit, is gnostic. ROFLOL.
When you are invited to a feast, do not sit in the place of One more honorable than you.
I have been invited to His feast and I do sit with Him in Christ, anointed of God, the one more horrible is the ones who say they are of Christ yet the sinner, which is impossible, you are of sin or you are of Christ and without sin. And because of your sin you see His ways as gnostic.
Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. John 5:23
That is correct and I am His son and you do not honor His sons at all, you honor another who was the sinner instead. I cant honor you as Gods son because you are son of perdition, Paul as a sinner instead.

Not based on beliefs? LOL all you do is post your beliefs
Indeed. To all who did receive Christ Jesus, those who believed in Him, He gave the right to become children born of God. John 1:12-13
that His ways to be like Him and have His same mind, Spirit, is gnostic. ROFLOL.
That is your way, remember, how you rambled about becoming one with god when you partook of the tree of knowledge.
That is correct and I am His son... I cant honor you as Gods son because you are son of perdition, Paul as a sinner instead.
No one is here looking for your grand gnostic underhanded approval.

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Indeed. To all who did receive Christ Jesus, those who believed in Him, He gave the right to become children born of God. John 1:12-13
Amen for sure! We are a son of God just as Jesus was a son of God. If you are different from His son then you are of another such as Paul who Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

That is your way, remember, how you rambled about becoming one with god when you partook of the tree of knowledge.
Yep for sure -- it is His ways for sure and my ways for sure, just as Jesus partook of the same knowledge in Matt 3:16 for sure.
No one is here looking for your grand gnostic underhanded approval.
That is a fact. Everyone here wants our go to heaven but no one here wants to be saved from sin. For to these Gods salvation to be like Him is for sure gnostic lies.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Gods liege is not veiled in us who God has come to and open up who He is and all of His heaven in us just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 that you guys see His ways as gnostic lies. and that is exactly why you cant be perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect for your ghod is imperfect and has lead to by the crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery! 2 Cor 12:16

Amen for sure! We are a son of God just as Jesus was a son of God.
For sure your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Born of Faith
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. 1 John 5:1

Greater is He who is in you than these gnostic hypocrites.

For sure your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Amen for these see His ways as gnostic lies.
Born of Faith
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. 1 John 5:1
And everyone who has received from God His anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are that person of Christ.
Greater is He who is in you than these gnostic hypocrites.
Amen, for to these His ways is gnostic.

Amen for these see His ways as gnostic lies.
And everyone who has received from God His anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are that person of Christ.
Amen, for to these His ways is gnostic.
Try to focus your sharp gnostic mind, you're the one enamored by your tree of knowledge experience;
We on the other hand promote Christ crucified for our sins and raised to life for our justification.
So that we who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Back