By nature we are separated from God!

Let's revisit your empty words, you claimed that jesus was a sinner like you - No sin bearer.
Nope, he was accuse of being a sinner, blasphemer, by the laws of thew temple he once taught their laws in. But when God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him, the very ones he once taught the law are the very ones who had him crucified for teaching Spirit that is contrary to their laws. We have the very same thing in this forum. To those here who Jesus teaches to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, You in the Father and He in you as one as Jesus was one in him and prayed to his God for you to be one in Him as he was one in Him.
You have repeatedly claimed that reconciliation is not through Jesus, who you claim was a man - No mediator.
Jesus was reconciled to God in Matt 3L:16 just as we all are who has receieved the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Jesus described his new nature, new mind, as born again, and you must be to if you are to be of his God as he was of his God.

SO you do not believe that Jesus came in the flesh, a man? That is exactly why you cant understand anything of Christ.
Then your schemes thicken, you claim you're one with god - Full blown transgressor.
Yes and to most of you here do not believe Jesus in his prayer too his God for God to be in you and you be in Him as one as God was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one in John 17. Here Ill post his prayer to his God for you to be that obviously you reject Jesus prayer to God for you.. God answered Jesus prayer for me.

John 17. 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
That's going to be a rude awakening for delusional gnostics who can't raise themselves from the dead.
It is going to be a rejoicing when you see Him as He is, or if you ever do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. He will take away all your gnostic noting and you will become like Him to know this difference just as Jesus receieved His same mind, or S{Pirit the book calls the mind, But because you do not believe Jesus in these things you will never know God until you see Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Jesus was about 30 years old when he met God became like God where God opened up in that man who He is and all of His heaven just as He does in us all who has received the same from Him. Jesus described this new knowledge as born again.
Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” John 2:19
yes and as long as that old temple for your laws is standing, the new one of Spirit cant be built at all. Had Jesus stated in that old temple for law that he once taught in at a young age he never would have met God at all, same with us all.

Sadly most here cant shun that old temple to become the new temple of God, for man is the temple of God, or is supposed to be but some here says His ways are gnostic and not of their gods and I totally agree with them, He is not of their religious minds at all.
And yet, Jesus Christ is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
SO are we all who has receieved the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father,
to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Rev 1:5-6
Are for God takes away the sins of this world, but most here are sinners instead just ask them if they are sinners and see for yourself. These are of Paul as a sinner not of Christ and without sin.
I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,... I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, Rev 1:10-13
Amen and all who is born of God stands like the son of man. Jesus was made of a woman born under the law just as we all are, he was born of God in Matt 3:16 just as we all are who are born again off Gods Spirit, mind. We walk as He walks in it.
Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, the Son of Man will sit on the throne of His glory, Matt 19:28
Amen and so do we all who has receieved form God that what Jesus receieved from Him, see Rev 3:21. I have overcome this world and sit with Him in His throne. read it is about who we in Christ are of the father, anointed of God no different from the anointing Jesus had in God, You have a different anointing and I would bet you are anointed of Paul as a sinner instead?
And then you take the oath, ‘The Lord lives,’ In truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; The nations shall bless themselves in Him, And in Him they shall glory.” Jeremiah 4:2
And we do bless ourselves in Him for sure, He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17, and in that we walk in His glory, glorified by the Christ be in us, which simply is to be anointed of God, Gods anointed ones. Jesus was anointed of God the very same, and we who has walks exactly as He walks in His same light. But I bet that is gnostic teachings for you isn't it? That is why you are without the same as Jesus had n the Father.

CHuckle!!!! WHere do you find THAT in the Bible, or in the vast majority of "protestant churches". You apparently make this garbage up as you go along!!!

Since there's no such thing as "Original Sin" or a "Sin nature" (There's just a "human nature), The mechanism of TEMPTATION is outlined in James 1: Our "Lust", and Satan's "Enticement".

SO "Salvation by WORKS", and you didn't even BOTHER to mention Jesus' SIN OFFERING on the Cross. That's why Roman Catholicism is a FALSE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM.
It is indeed, and sin is not a defect, it is a reality just as to be Gods anointed and without sin is a reality by God Himself manifest Himself in you to be without sin, cannot sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9. and just as He did in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, and all today who has received from God the very same mind, or Spirit the mind is called as these did mainly Jesus as the cornerstone for Gods ways to be our own no different from Who Jesus was in the Father at all.

If one is different from Who Jesus was in the Father then one is not of the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and Calle Him Father.

JonHawk said:
Let's revisit your empty words, you claimed that jesus was a sinner like you - No sin bearer.
Nope, he was accuse of being a sinner, blasphemer, by the laws of thew temple he once taught their laws in.
He was accused of being a sinner by sinful men such as yourself. You say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? John 10:36
SO you do not believe that Jesus came in the flesh, a man?
God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, Gal 4
That is exactly why you cant understand anything of Christ.
That is exactly why you're a blind gnostic; And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts Gal 4
In the Son of God we have redemption; 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
Sadly most here cant shun that old temple to become the new temple of God,
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

Last edited:
So how do we get back to God?
In the simplest words possible.

Turn to God, from your sin, and place your trust in Jesus.

This idea of turning to God is one of recognizing that your ways of doing things has failed, and his ways are right, and work exactly as he said.

The word used in the bible for "repent" is the Greek word- Metanoia.
Metanoia simply means--- change your thinking.

Start learning to think the way God says in the bible.

Then, place your trust in Jesus to be your Lord, and Savior.
This is beyond merely assenting to a set of intellectual ideas.

I.e., do you believe that the sun is yellow? Is planet earth the 3rd planet from the sun?

The kind of trust required is an actionable trust.
Eg.,
If you're going to go parachuting, would you trust a parachute with your life? What would you do to demonstrate that trust?
If you're going to go rock climbing, with gear, what would you do with the rope, pitons, hammer, carabiner's, etc...?
Would you learn to make use of them, and then apply that learning to operate those devices as instructed, so you could enjoy a successful climb?

This dynamic of trusting Jesus, is a dynamic that requires an action.

In this case, we cease applying our own problem-solving techniques, and start learning the problem-solving techniques that Jesus said matters.

Jesus told us---

If anyone WANTS to be my follower, let them deny themselves, pick up their cross and follow me.

This idea of denying oneself is about no longer using our way of doing things.
This idea of picking up our cross is about a death to our own ideas and ways of solving life's issues.

One of the first things that I learned as a new Jesus follower was a passage out of proverbs 3, in the old testament.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
8 It will be health to your flesh,
And strength to your bones.

Note how this statement is worded.
We're told--- Trust in God with all your heart.
We then read-- don't lean on your own understanding. As described above-- these are similar principles to what Jesus said.

In all your ways (everything you do/say) acknowledge God. This is an idea known as prayer. It's not hard. Prayer is simply having a conversation with God, as you would with anyone else you're involved with as a friend, family member, etc....
God promises here that he will direct your paths (the things you do throughout your day, God is promising to be involved in making sure you go the right way).

NExt, we see--- don't be wise in your own eyes....
This is saying--- you used to depend on your own thinking processes to get you through the day, and you may have become quite skilled, and adept at it. Stop.... start realizing that God's got your back, your sides, your front, and will walk with you, and show you the best ways to go.

We then see-- fear God and depart from evil. Evil is living a life that is self-centered, and a do-it-yourself-mentality. the bible says that sin is violating the ten commandments.

Note the next phrase---
It'll be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones.....
This is a promise that God's ways will bring a soundness, and peace to you like you've never known before.

Hope this answers your question.

Let me know if not.

Hope you come to follow Jesus. He's giving everyone who comes to him eternal life as a gift.

JonHawk said:
No' you falsly claim I said he was a sinner.
He was accused of being a sinner by sinful men such as yourself. You say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? John 10:36
Yes sinful men had him crusaded for being a blasphemer, to them he was the sinner was he not? Is not blaspheme because of sin? You are so elementary in understanding. You need to receieve the mind of Christ, but because you accuse him of gnosticism he cant do anything in you at all.
God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, Gal 4
And He sends us all out thew same who has the same from Him and are His sons.
That is exactly why you're a blind gnostic;
That is exactly why you accuse him of gnosticism.
And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts Gal 4
In the Son of God we have redemption; 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
I am His son and was redeemed by God Himself just as Jesus was redeemed in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God either until God opens up too hims who He is and all of His heaven. But because Gods Spirit in man is gnostic for you, you will go to a graver never kneeing Him.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
But we who has receieved from God that what Jesus receieved from Him are like Him, not like you and your god Paul at all. You guys are sinners I am of Christ and without sin.

But for you to have Christ in you is gnostic teachings, you go without and will die never knowing the truths that Jesus received from God Himself as we all do who actually has seen Him as He is and receieved Him to be like Him and in His same image.

You are in Pauls image as a sinner for sure and not of the gnosticism that you accuse Jesus of, that is so evident in your testimony as a sinner instead of the saint that Jesus was.

No' you falsly claim I said he was a sinner.
You can't keep up with your gnostic fables. You stated verbatim that jesus was no different than any other man until he [the redeemer] was redeemed.
Yes sinful men had him crusaded for being a blasphemer, to them he was the sinner was he not? Is not blaspheme because of sin?
You are so elementary in understanding.
And in your lack of elementary understanding you can't grasp that He was accused of blaspheme because He said, I am the Son of God. John 10:36
You need to receieve the mind of Christ, but because you accuse him of gnosticism he cant do anything in you at all.
You need to get it through your hard gnostic skull that Jesus is the Savior of all mankind.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”
He answered and said, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?”
And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”
Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him. John 9:34-38
And He sends us all out thew same who has the same from Him and are His sons.
That is exactly why you accuse him of gnosticism.
And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who claim to see may be made blind.” John 9:39
But for you to have Christ in you is gnostic teachings, you go without and will die never knowing the truths that Jesus received from God Himself as we all do who actually has seen Him as He is and receieved Him to be like Him and in His same image.
The truth is that through Jesus Christ we are made partakers, in agreement to His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren, Rom 8:29
You are in Pauls image as a sinner for sure and not of the gnosticism that you accuse Jesus of, that is so evident in your testimony as a sinner instead of the saint that Jesus was.
For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, Heb 2:11
But we who has receieved from God that what Jesus receieved from Him are like Him, not like you and your god Paul at all. You guys are sinners I am of Christ and without sin.
We who are joined to our Lord Jesus Christ are all one now that faith has come, Abraham's seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
I am His son and was redeemed by God Himself just as Jesus was redeemed in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God ...
If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! Matt 6:23

Last edited:
You can't keep up with your gnostic fables. You stated verbatim that jesus was no different than any other man until he [the redeemer] was redeemed.
That is exactly correct, except God is the One who redeemed Jesus in Matt 3:16.
And in your lack of elementary understanding you can't grasp that He was accused of blaspheme because He said, I am the Son of God. John 10:36
And I am accursed of blaspheme because I am Gods son no different from His other son Jesus. We have the same father who is God. That is for your personal information. Jesus didnt know God or His heaven either until God redeemed him by opening up all od who He is and His heaven in that man, He does the very same in all who will receieve Him as Jesus did.

Elementary would be to be like you instead of Him.
You need to get it through your hard gnostic skull that Jesus is the Savior of all mankind.
Jesus couldn't even save his own disciples LOL. Read it, every single one of his disciples flat out denied his salvation at his trials and tribulations. Read it man instead of writing your own bible. Do you know when these receieved Gods salvation? You dont do you?

They were saved by the One who does the saving, the one who saved Jesus in Matt 3:16 is the same One who saved 120 in an upper room, same one who saved Adam Gen 3:22, He saved Abraham, Moses, and me, How??? By the same Spirit who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and saved him from the beliefs of the temple he once taught in.

You are so elementary, you won't venture to seek out what the book really says because you are to busy writing your own.
Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”
He answered and said, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?”
And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”
Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him. John 9:34-38
Amen and that was God talking not Jesus, for Jesus said he never ever spoke of himself but only the Father who sent him. You just dont believe Jesus is all.
And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who claim to see may be made blind.” John 9:39

The truth is that through Jesus Christ we are made partakers, in agreement to His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren, Rom 8:29
Nope, quite contrary, the truth is that through God b y being His sons we are made partakers and the right to His throne. Rev 3;21. that we may be the first born of many who will listen and receieve from God Himself. You just haven't receieved from God as Jesus did is why you do not know Him at all. All you know about a god is what you have been programmed to believe through trickery, witchcraft.
For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, Heb 2:11
We who has been sanctified as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 the very same way, God manifest in us are one in Him. If you are not like Him then you are not of Him and not perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect at all. .
We who are joined to our Lord Jesus Christ are all one now that faith has come, Abraham's seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
We all are who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. That is the only way you can know God and who He is. Not Even Jesus had this information before Matt 3:16.
If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! Matt 6:23
Amen if you are not like Him and have His same mind, light, Spirit, and walk as He walks in it with the same signs following then you defiantly walk in the darkness of sin as Paul did, and even admitted that he saw darkly and couldn't shake his sin and asked God to =remove it from him three times but never gave up that darkness did he?

That is exactly correct, ...
That's more like it, keep your gnostic fables consistent.
And I am accursed of blaspheme because I am Gods son no different from His other son Jesus.
By your own admission, you have no part with Jesus, you are simply in cahoots with some delusional spirit you encountered while traversing the path of evolution of your seared conscience.
Jesus couldn't even save his own disciples LOL.
That is why I told you that you will die [unforgiven and condemned] in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am the [the Christ, the Savior of all men], you will die in your sins.” John 8:24
They were saved by the One who does the saving, the one who saved Jesus in Matt 3:16 is the same One who saved 120 in an upper room,
They assembled in an Upper Room,
22 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
23 Then He took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the new covenant, Mark 14
You are so elementary, you won't venture to seek out what the book really says because you are to busy writing your own.
The truth of the gospel was written long before I walked on the face of the earth.
For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 1 Cor 5:7-8
the truth is that through God b y being His sons we are made partakers and the right to His throne. You just haven't receieved from God as Jesus did is why you do not know Him at all. All you know about a god is what you have been programmed to believe through trickery, witchcraft.
Judgment is imminent to him who builds his house in unrighteousness, And his upper room with injustice; Jer 22:13
We all are who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. That is the only way you can know God and who He is. Not Even Jesus had this information before Matt 3:16.
These things have I written to you that believe on the name of the Son of God; so that you may know that you have eternal life in the Son of God. 1 John 5:13
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11

Last edited:
That's more like it, keep your gnostic fables consistent.
I will indeed keep teaching the ways of Jesus Christ to be like him in our Father who is God that for you his ways are gnostic and you go without the same from the Father as Jesus receieved from Him that you say is a lie and gnostic. See Matt 3:16.

May I ask who told you that Matt 3:16 is gnostic teachings? It sure wasn't Jesus for sure.
By your own admission, you have no part with Jesus, you are simply in cahoots with some delusional spirit you encountered while traversing the path of evolution of your seared conscience.
Yes' to have Gods Spirit is delusional to your religious minds, look how the religious minds treated Jesus for being a gnostic teacher LOL.
That is why I told you that you will die [unforgiven and condemned] in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am the [the Christ, the Savior of all men], you will die in your sins.” John 8:24
And you do not believe the Christ for Christ to be in you is gnostic teachings as you keep accusing Jesus of, for he was anointed of God as well.
They assembled in an Upper Room,
22 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
23 Then He took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the new covenant, Mark 14.
You should for His blood is Spirit, but because his Spirit, blood, to drink is gnostic teachings for you you go without the same.
The truth of the gospel was written long before I walked on the face of the earth.
And 4000 hearts before Jesus walks this earth. God never has changed on inkling, same in Adam as He is in us all today who has receieved Him. But because to be of God as these were is gnostic teachings for you, there is no way you can be of God to know Him as Adam did from the beginning, and Jesus did 4000 years later, see Matt 3:16, He never has changed. But you sure try and change Him LOL
For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 1 Cor 5:7-8
And we all who has the Christ as Jesus did anointed of our Father who is God never cease from praying. He is our mind.
Judgment is imminent to him who builds his house in unrighteousness, And his upper room with injustice; Jer 22:13
Yes and these judge the ways of God to be like Him and in His same image as gnostic. that is exactly why you go without the Christ, Gods mind be your mind,
These things have I written to you that believe on the name of the Son of God; so that you may know that you have eternal life in the Son of God. 1 John 5:13
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11
That is exactly what I keep trying to convey to you, you cant have Gods life because His ways are gnostic for you as you keep accusing Him of.

I will indeed keep teaching ...
But you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers of the truth as it is in Christ Jesus who became the source of eternal salvation, you have come to need milk. Heb 5:9-14
JonHawk said:
And you do not believe the Christ for Christ to be in you is gnostic teachings as you keep accusing Jesus of, for he was anointed of God as well.
Don't lose your bearings my gnostic friend. You you are the one who claims that "it is not about believing in Christ Jesus." As a matter of fact, in your twisted gnostic mind, you claimed Paul, who everybody and their brother knows preached justification through faith in Christ Jesus, was entangled with the likes of Jones and Koresh.
You should for His blood is Spirit, but because his Spirit, blood, to drink is gnostic teachings for you you go without the same.
Wrong again. Your gnostic doctrine of demons is not about believing in Christ's sacrifice at all.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Heb 9:13-15
JonHawk said:
That is exactly what I keep trying to convey to you,
Now what you are trying to do is turn the tables, since you have adamantly denied that the inheritance is of faith in Christ Jesus.
He who does not believe in the only begotten Son of God is condemned already; John 3:18
you cant have Gods life because His ways are gnostic for you as you keep accusing Him of.
If you abide in the Son you will also abide in the Father. And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.
These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. 1 John 2:24-25

Last edited:
But you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers of the truth as it is in Christ Jesus who became the source of eternal salvation, you have come to need milk. Heb 5:9-14
And the truth in His teachings is -- Be as I Am. Worked for me, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light, same signs follow me.

For you to know Him personally is dull hearing for you for sure. You dont have a clue what God says this day who you should be in Him.
I cant for I have the mind of Christ.

You you are the one who claims that "it is not about believing in Christ Jesus." As a matter of fact, in your twisted gnostic mind, you claimed Paul, who everybody and their brother knows preached justification through faith in Christ Jesus, was entangled with the likes of Jones and Koresh.
What makes you think I do not follow the ways of Jesus in the Father, in reality it is because you dont know what it is to be in the Father yourself?
Wrong again. Your gnostic doctrine of demons is not about believing in Christ's sacrifice at all.
Yes the ways of Christ as Jesus taught the ways of Christ is doctrine of demons for your religion. Are you sure your not Muslim, you sure sound like it with your accusations of Jesus being gnostic.
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Heb 9:13-15
How much more God would give you as the much more He gave Jesus in Matt 3:16 if you weren't so stiffed neck and rebellion against him in his ways in the Father that you accuse him of gnosticism.
Now what you are trying to do is turn the tables, since you have adamantly denied that the inheritance is of faith in Christ Jesus.
Not me, God is trying to turn your table but because His ways is gnostic for you His hands are tied and has no part in you at all.
Inheritance from God is the same inheritance Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16, God has noting more than Himself be your ways. But because to you He is gnostic, you go without.
He who does not believe in the only begotten Son of God is condemned already; John 3:18
And you do not believe Jesus at all for to you he is gnostic as you keep accusing him of. His way is to be like his Father and it is getting more and more clear by your gnostic comments for Jesus in his ways in the Father that you hate him for trying to lead you to the Father.
If you abide in the Son you will also abide in the Father.
I am His son. And do abide in the Father. He in me and I inHim are one, you are supposed to be one in Him as well but because He is gnostic you go without.
And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.
But to you that is gnosticism and will have np part in His life to walk in it as He walks in it.
These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. 1 John 2:24-25
Boy and do you try. But Paul succeeded greatly casting a spell on you by using trickery on you for sure. You dont listen to Jesus in his ways at all.

You dont have a clue what God says this day who you should be in Him.
But even a blind gnostic like you would have to admit that you get the same answer every time:

His face shone like the sun; And Moses and Elijah appeared talking with Him.
Behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!”
Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead.” Matt 17:1-9
Are you sure your not Muslim?
Muslims are in accord with you my gnostic friend. They claim Jesus was a prophet of God but do not acknowledge Him as the only begotten Son of God through whom believers are reconciled to God.
But Paul succeeded greatly casting a spell on you by using trickery on you for sure. You dont listen to Jesus in his ways at all.
Paul was a straightforward witness to all those who believe in Jesus Christ, witnessed by the Law and the Prophets Rom 3:21-22
Saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—That the Christ Jesus would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to His people and to the Gentiles, Acts 26:23

But you might be on to something that he was shrewd with you devious gnostics.

“To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
to the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the devious you show yourself shrewd."

But to the unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.

Last edited:
But even a blind gnostic like you would have to admit that you get the same answer every time:
I do indeed from God Himself, He is consistant, And from you who see His ways as gnostic is consistent for sure.
His face shone like the sun; And Moses and Elijah appeared talking with Him.
SO did Jesus in Matt 3:16, and so did I.
Behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!”
Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead.” Matt 17:1-9
All people are sons of man and Jesus was no exception, and we who are sons of God has risen from that dead state of religion raised up Like Jesus was in Matt 3:16 are like our Father who is God.
Muslims are in accord with you my gnostic friend.
Na they are like you who worship a different god from the One Jesus worshiped, prayed to, and obeyed.
They claim Jesus was a prophet of God but do not acknowledge Him as the only begotten Son of God through whom believers are reconciled to God.
And we who are born of God are His only begotten, you cant begotten of Him least you are born of Him.
Paul was a straightforward witness to all those who believe in Jesus Christ, witnessed by the Law and the Prophets Rom 3:21-22
He was witness of his own gospels that he made.
Saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—That the Christ Jesus would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to His people and to the Gentiles, Acts 26:23
And he suffers greatly because to you Hs ways are gnostic.
But you might be on to something that he was shrewd with you devious gnostics.
Actually he used trickery on you, witchcraft, you are bewitched.
“To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
Exactly as faithful to God as Jesus was in obedience, something you might consider for yourself.
to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
Innocent by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus that you call him gnostic.
to the pure you show yourself pure,
Purfied by God Himself just as He made Jesus pure by His Spirit which to you His ways is gnostic.
but to the devious you show yourself shrewd."
To those who are without that what Jesus had in the Father His ways are devious and shrewd, for to you His ways is gnostic.
But to the unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
That is correct, you are a sinner and there is noting pure in that for sure, or at least you say you are the sinner, and because you defend Paul in sin, your mind is defiled for sure for to you His ways to be like Him with He in you and you in Him as one is gnostic just as you keep accusing Him of!

Actually Jesus has the better way in righteousness instead of being the sinner that Paul teaches that you are LOL. You say you follow Jesus but are so far from following his gnostic ways you never will know Gods Christ nor will you ever know Jesus, let alone know God Himself.

However His promise to you is if you ever see Him as He really is, ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3, but because that is gnosticism for you you never will see to be like Him for sure. You are of the trickery of Paul instead o the truths that comes from God Himself by His Spirit. See Matt 3:16, this is how He opens who He is in man for sure. But gnosticism has you blinded to His truths.

Im beginning to get it, actually you are gnostic, and do not believe anything of God or Jesus my gnostic friend who has your own ways and beliefs for the gods that you have developed to obey you. .

All people are sons of man and Jesus was no exception, and we who are sons of God has risen from that dead
Na they are like you who worship a different god from the One Jesus worshiped, prayed to, and obeyed.
Like you my confused gnostic friend, they are not partakers in Christ's death and resurrection.
And we who are born of God are His only begotten, you cant begotten of Him least you are born of Him.
And we are born of God through His anointed Son Jesus Christ;
God shows faithfulness to His anointed, To David and his seed forever. Ps 18:50
He was witness of his own gospels that he made.
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel; 2 Tim
Purfied by God Himself just as He made Jesus pure by His Spirit which to you His ways is gnostic.
He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Heb 10:9-10
Actually Jesus has the better way in righteousness instead of being the sinner that Paul teaches that you are LOL. You say you follow Jesus but are so far from following his gnostic ways you never will know Gods Christ nor will you ever know Jesus, let alone know God Himself.
And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Heb 9:15
Im beginning to get it, actually you are gnostic, and do not believe anything of God or Jesus my gnostic friend who has your own ways and beliefs for the gods that you have developed to obey you. .
What fruit did you have then in your shameful gnosticism? For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Like you my confused gnostic friend, they are not partakers in Christ's death and resurrection.
That is because you don't have a clue what and how He is resurrected and comes to us all who will receive His Christ, anointing. Your gnostic beliefs for Jesus will never reveal God to you. He cant.
And we are born of God through His anointed Son Jesus Christ;
Actually I was born of God by receieveg from God Himself His anointing, which is Christ in me, Jesus was anointed of Gods Spirit as well, you are supposed to be yourself but because of your gnostic beliefs for God you never will receieve the Christ as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16 this is when God anointed Jesus with His mind, anointing.
God shows faithfulness to His anointed, To David and his seed forever. Ps 18:50
Amen that is a fact, for we are like Him.
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel; 2 Tim
Then why are you still waiting for him to come out from that grave? But because of your gnostic teaching, he remains in that grave.
He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Heb 10:9-10
But He hasn't taken away the first for you, you are still in sin are you not after Pauls own heart as a sinner?
And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Heb 9:15
Yes Gods Spirit is the mediator between He and I. But because of your gnostic teachings your mediator is Paul in sin instead of God Himself bringing you to Him as His Spirit was mediator between Jesus and God. See Matt 3:16, this is how the mediator works.
What fruit did you have then in your shameful gnosticism?
Same fruit Jesus displayed. same signs follow me that followed Jesus. They dont follow you do they?
For the wages of sin is death,
And you are of Paul in sin and are dead in sin instead of alive in righteousness, and because of your gnostic teachings you never will be alive in Christ to be anointed of God yourself.
but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
It is indeed -- but because of your gnostic teachings of God and His Christ, Christ suffers your persecution of Him and His ways.

That is because you don't have a clue what and how He is resurrected and comes to us all who will receive His Christ, anointing. Your gnostic beliefs for Jesus will never reveal God to you. He cant.
You are short circuiting my tree of knowledge illuminated friend. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:8
Then why are you still waiting for him to come out from that grave? But because of your gnostic teaching, he remains in that grave.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed to those who believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, 1 Peter 1:18-21
But He hasn't taken away the first for you, you are still in sin are you not after Pauls own heart as a sinner?
And if you're not raised with Christ Jesus, you are still in your sins.
And you are of Paul in sin and are dead in sin instead of alive in righteousness, and because of your gnostic teachings you never will be alive in Christ to be anointed of God yourself.
But as that worm deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your gnostic mind has been corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ Jesus.

The question is: How do we get back to God?
When CONVICTED OF SIN by the Holy Spirit, we can then Surrender, and REPENT OF OUR SIN, and Call out to God in FAITH (that HE Gifts Eph 2:8,9) for salvation through the SIN OFFERING (Isa 53:10) of Jesus on the Cross. The IMMEDIATE EFFECT will be that the Holy Spirit indwells us, Cleanses us from SIN, and creates a CHANGE in our thinking.

Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?
The question is: How do we get back to God?
But if an ungodly person turns from wickedness and does what is right and just, that person will surely live; they will not die. Ezekiel 18:21

Come to me and hear, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, I will give you the sure mercies of David. Isa 55

And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus: ‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’ Acts 13:34

David spoke of Jesus’ resurrection, saying, The Lord is ever present with me. I will not be shaken! Acts 2:25

No one will be established by wickedness, but the righteous will not be shaken. Proverbs 12:3

Therefore, since we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God; Heb 12:28-29, Psalm 125:1-2

Last edited:
You are short circuiting my tree of knowledge illuminated friend. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:8
Yes and it is destroyed in us all who are His sons, we are like the Father. those of sin are of the devil. see 1 John 3:8-9 it tells clearly who you are of as a sinner.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed to those who believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, 1 Peter 1:18-21
Yes Adam was the first to be chosen by God to be like Him, risen from that dead state of religion to becoming exactly like God. Gen 3:22, Jesus did the same some 4000 years later.
And if you're not raised with Christ Jesus, you are still in your sins.
Amen and either you are that person of Christ who is Gods anointed or you are not. You dont have a clue who Christ is.
But as that worm deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your gnostic mind has been corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ Jesus.
Eve was deceived by the same worm you are deceived by, but Adam became like God as you are supposed to yourself. He in you and you in Him as one, but because to be like Him as He commands of you is gnostic for you His ways are out the window.

Yes and it is destroyed in us all who are His sons, we are like the Father. those of sin are of the devil. see 1 John 3:8-9 it tells clearly who you are of as a sinner.

Yes Adam was the first to be chosen by God to be like Him, risen from that dead state of religion to becoming exactly like God. Gen 3:22, Jesus did the same some 4000 years later.

Amen and either you are that person of Christ who is Gods anointed or you are not.
To each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high, Eph 4
You dont have a clue who Christ is.
You neither learned wisdom Nor have knowledge of the Holy One.
Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Pr 30

Back