Calvinism, Edwards, Necessity & Certainty

Our Lord's God

Correct, and you cannot refute His words in that text.

If you've named the correct post, congrats!!!!

You've demonstrated nothing.

Nice try, you've yet again failed to address the Scripture given.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for an incoherent conversation. I don't do those too well.

preacher4truth

How about coherent responses? Are you able to manage that?
More dodging devoid of addressing scripture...

None of my posts were incoherent, unless you're incapable of understanding basic English, or perhaps you're playing dumb, in which there would be no need on your part to play.
And you seem to be referring to some "texts" you have hiding somewhere. WHERE are they? Cough them up.
I've given them, you've avoided them, page after page...

Our Lord's God

More dodging devoid of addressing scripture...

None of my posts were incoherent, unless you're incapable of understanding basic English, or perhaps you're playing dumb, in which there would be no need on your part to play.

I've given them, you've avoided them, page after page...

This must be occurring in your own fantasy land.

GeneZ

I’m not a Calvinist but I have no idea what you are talking about
Calvinists (that are adherents to TULIP) have God stomping upon man's designated area of sovereignty. They obliterate any possibility of God having granted man any designated domain for having free will.

In doing so? They utterly destroy the notion that God created man in His image....

For to be created in God's image requires an element of sovereignty in self determination of the man.

Since God is omniscient? And, knows all things? They assume that fallen man can not have free will. That God must choose who will believe, and who will not believe.

They fail to understand God's means for securing man's salvation by quitting too soon and folding their oars.... (ears)

civic

Please allow me correct you here a little and I hope my correction does not offend you as that’s not my intent. At one time early in Christian walk I was sorta Modalistic(can’t explain it, but I wasn’t exactly Trinitarian). I then went into being an Arianist. I went around telling ppl Jesus is the Son of God, but He isn’t God. I was proud of knowing what others didn’t and tried to tell them Jesus was not God. But praise Him that He doesn’t allow His children to remain ignorant about Him. I am now a devout defender of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

So, maybe @Our Lord's God is early on in their Christianity? If so, then maybe he will grow out of his/her heresy as He leads him/her. Either way, they need our prayers. I said this as I was once (sadly) where they are now, yet God did not allow me to remain there.
No he/she is an adversary who despises the Deity of Christ.