Calvinism, Edwards, Necessity & Certainty

T

TomFL

yikes tom has a cultist supporting him oh boy that must be a confirmation of truth lol. its like having sith agreeing with you :ROFLMAO:

not.........................................................................
Seth does get some things right

I assume that you meant Seth and not Sith

Our Lord's God

You mean the God of Scripture

Yes, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.

His God was/is not a Triune Being.

that you're not acquainted with? Yes, of course.

Well, He will damn all to hell who don't know Him, but think they do, and brag about their works salvation and false gospel. You know, those like you, for instance.

The Judge will not be persuaded by your favorite opinions. He doesn't need them and won't be entertaining them.

preacher4truth

Yes, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ
You don't know Christ or God the Father.
The Judge will not be persuaded by your favorite opinions. He doesn't need them and won't be entertaining them.
This wasn't my opinion, they allude to the words of YHWH in the flesh, His solemn words, mind you, found in Matthew 7:21-23. Thus your accusation that my words are opinions are found to be false, as is your 'gospel.'

Our Lord's God

Does that particular fantasy somehow comfort you?

This wasn't my opinion, they allude to the words of YHWH in the flesh, His solemn words, mind you, found in Matthew 7:21-23. Thus your accusation that my words are opinions are found to be false, as is your 'gospel.'

The only "YHWH in the flesh" was the Father abiding in the flesh named Jesus, the Father whom he manifested to the world.

civic

Yes all unitarians are lost and worship a false god and christ along with peddling their false gospel with a false savior. They are the exact same religios folks Jesus condemned in John 8:39-44. Jesus said their father was the devil.

preacher4truth

Does that particular fantasy somehow comfort you?
Truth comforts me, of which you are bankrupt in your false gospel of works salvation.
The only "YHWH in the flesh" was the Father abiding in the flesh named Jesus, the Father whom he manifested to the world.
The only YHWH in the flesh was the Son, who has not revealed Himself, nor has the Father, to you; Matthew 11:25-30.

preacher4truth

So truth for you then is whatever you make up in your imagination to suit yourself.
No, I showed you Christ's words.
That's not what Jesus said.
It's exactly what He said, and, you fall under His condemnation, believing you're saved by your works.
But you wouldn't care about his opinion would you?
Christ doesn't share 'opinions' He proclaims truth. It's funny you deem this his 'opinion'...lol!!!!

Our Lord's God

No, I showed you Christ's words.

It's exactly what He said, and, you fall under His condemnation, believing you're saved by your works.

Christ doesn't share 'opinions' He proclaims truth. It's funny you deem this his 'opinion'...lol!!!!

Well, Jesus said it was the Father abiding in him that did the works.

Now why did you refuse to believe him?