Calvinism, Edwards, Necessity & Certainty

preacher4truth

Well, Jesus said it was the Father abiding in him that did the works.
Of course.
Now why did you refuse to believe him?
Where did I say that? That's right, I didn't say that, so, you're bearing false witness. If I did, quote me.

Now stop skipping over YHWH's words in the texts given which will, on that day, damn you to hell. Which texts were they, can you name them?

Our Lord's God

Of course.

Where did I say that? That's right, I didn't say that, so, you're bearing false witness. If I did, quote me.

You insisted the only YHWH in the flesh was Jesus aka God the Son.

Jesus stated otherwise.

Now stop skipping over YHWH's words in the texts given which will, on that day, damn you to hell. Which texts were they, can you name them?

I know of NONE.

Our Lord's God

Show me where He is confused like you.

As I told you twice now, you claimed that the only YHWH in the flesh was the Son but Jesus stated otherwise.

Here you go:

The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father abiding in me does the works.

See? You were wrong. Jesus said so.

Interestingly yet not surprisingly you've failed to address scripture that damns you and your gospel of works.

Which Scripture would that be?

I've named them, you've chosen to hide from them.

Where? Do tell. That should be fun :)

civic

@Our Lord's God has been refuted along with every other cults r us wanna b's on the trinity forum here

and here

and here

Last edited:

preacher4truth

As I told you twice now, you claimed that the only YHWH in the flesh was the Son but Jesus stated otherwise.

Here you go:

The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father abiding in me does the works.

See? You were wrong. Jesus said so.
Those words don't even remotely prove Jesus a heretic like you. Do you have another verse?
Which Scripture would that be?
The Scripture given you, which you, for known reasons, avoid.
Where? Do tell. That should be fun :)
The fun thing about this is watching you run from them knowing full well what they are.

You've been found out the day before you joined this site. :)

civic

You insisted the only YHWH in the flesh was Jesus aka God the Son.

Jesus stated otherwise.

I know of NONE.

GeneZ

Calvinism exists with its illogical conclusions because man will always fail in identifying with God's omniscience.

SovereignGrace

Yes all unitarians are lost and worship a false god and christ along with peddling their false gospel with a false savior. They are the exact same religios folks Jesus condemned in John 8:39-44. Jesus said their father was the devil.
Please allow me correct you here a little and I hope my correction does not offend you as that’s not my intent. At one time early in Christian walk I was sorta Modalistic(can’t explain it, but I wasn’t exactly Trinitarian). I then went into being an Arianist. I went around telling ppl Jesus is the Son of God, but He isn’t God. I was proud of knowing what others didn’t and tried to tell them Jesus was not God. But praise Him that He doesn’t allow His children to remain ignorant about Him. I am now a devout defender of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

So, maybe @Our Lord's God is early on in their Christianity? If so, then maybe he will grow out of his/her heresy as He leads him/her. Either way, they need our prayers. I said this as I was once (sadly) where they are now, yet God did not allow me to remain there.

Our Lord's God

Of course.

No problem. You said, "The only YHWH in the flesh was the Son, who has not revealed Himself, nor has the Father, to you; Matthew 11:25-30."

Post #157.

Jesus stated otherwise as I demonstrated.

You were wrong once again.

SovereignGrace

Please allow me correct you here a little and I hope my correction does not offend you as that’s not my intent. At one time early in Christian walk I was sorta Modalistic(can’t explain it, but I wasn’t exactly Trinitarian). I then went into being an Arianist. I went around telling ppl Jesus is the Son of God, but He isn’t God. I was proud of knowing what others didn’t and tried to tell them Jesus was not God. But praise Him that He doesn’t allow His children to remain ignorant about Him. I am now a devout defender of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

So, maybe @Our Lord's God is early on in their Christianity? If so, then maybe he will grow out of his/her heresy as He leads him/her. Either way, they need our prayers. I said this as I was once (sadly) where they are now, yet God did not allow me to remain there.
Now, if they have been a “Christian” for decades and are like this, then all bets are off.

preacher4truth

No problem. You said, "The only YHWH in the flesh was the Son, who has not revealed Himself, nor has the Father, to you; Matthew 11:25-30."
Correct, and you cannot refute His words in that text.
Post #157.
If you've named the correct post, congrats!!!!
Jesus stated otherwise as I demonstrated.
You've demonstrated nothing.
You were wrong once again.
Nice try, you've yet again failed to address the Scripture given.