Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else?

Oldsaint24

And are we allowed to DISAGREE with your OPINION?
No?
What? you disagree with what I write all the time. And you obviously think it is "opinion". Fine. Why don't you try and refute my "opinion" with scripture?

Try it just once....and hang around and engage with my response. Try it.......just once. Well you have tried it but you don't hang around very long. Calvinists have a way of fading off into the internet ether when actually having to face their contradictions.

Oldsaint24

You claimed in the other thread today that there are children of God that end up in hell.

Got Scripture?

Chapter and verse ?

Your false teaching from the pits of hell were just exposed as a lie .

game, set and match !!!
Hey start an OP on this point. Use some scripture to support your position. I promise you I will respond. Promise.

Theo1689

You can't. It is not a matter of "need to" or "want to". IT is that you or anyone else cannot prove what I have written concerning the gospel of the kingdom to be false or contrary to the teachings of Jesus or the Word of God.

<Chuckle>
You keep strutting around with that big ugly chip on your shoulder, looking foolish.
God knows I teach truth and you teach nonsense.
And that is sufficient for me.

Calvinism is in error, I have proved it numerous times with various OP's and following posts. None have been scripturally refuted. NONE.

You have NEVER proved it.
Please provide ONE Calvinist here who acknowledges you have "disproved" it.

<Crickets>

Show the proof and evidence where I have been scripturally refuted......not refuted with personal opinion and dogma , but with scripture.

<Chuckle>
You keep strutting around with that big ugly chip on your shoulder, looking foolish.
God knows I teach truth and you teach nonsense.
And that is sufficient for me.

Because divine truth cannot be refuted.

That's why you can NEVER refute Calvinism.
So please take your worthless trash talk and go away.

What I have written here on Carm totally harmonizes with scripture and has NO contradictions. You are welcome to try and prove otherwise....but it will be a futile effort. Just so you know.

And I have declined your "invitation" over a hundred times.
If you can't understand a simple response like that, it's no surprise whatsoever that you can't understand Scripture.

G

guest1

Hey start an OP on this point. Use some scripture to support your position. I promise you I will respond. Promise.
Bull puckie. You made the claim now back it up otherwise fly out of here like a chicken.

I called you out on your challenge now put your money where your mouth is otherwise go TROLL somewhere else.

These fish here don’t bite on stink baits.

Theo1689

Why don't you try and refute my "opinion" with scripture?

Why should I waste my time?

You keep strutting around with that big ugly chip on your shoulder.
I'm sorry, I'm not insecure like you obviously are.

Try it just once....

I've "tried" and succeeded over a hundred times.
You you refuse to accept correction.
So why should I waste any more time when you refuse to accept the truth?

Try it.......just once. Well you have tried it but you don't hang around very long. Calvinists have a way of fading off into the internet ether when actually having to face their contradictions.

Nobody's interested in your worthless trash talk.
Now take that big ugly chip off your shoulder and kindly go away.
Or at least stop harassing me.

Oldsaint24

Which is Calvinism......
I do not deny that Calvinism contains truth.....I have actually repeatedly said that there IS truth within the doctrine of Calvinism. But that is how Satan deceives the children of God.......give them some truth , mix in some half truth, cleverly omit truth and PRESTO you have false dogma that leads the children astray. Do you notice all the posts by the Cals that fail to scripturally refute what I have written here or in the past?

Oldsaint24

Sure you do, you don't agree with the scripture truths of tulip correct?
I agree with most.......disagree with the definition/understanding of one..."P"....and know/realize the omission of vital truth in Calvinism. And if you knew what I know you would not be a Calvinist also. The deception is so so clever and works very well for Satan goals.

Oldsaint24

I disagree with aspects of total depravity... because it lumps a soul in with the carnal mind.
when in fact, the mind is psuche and the soul made by God is npsh.

the carnal Self is a foreign entity...

and is what is totally depraved.

but many equate the soul with the self and mind and think that the soul
is the Self...

which of course satan want that since then that soul will never escape
that fallen mindset, believing is is her own true nature.

the soul's nature is God's creation and nothing
God created is depraved.

the foreign mind acquired at the fall IS depraved.

tulip gets this mixed up...that's just the t.
How ' bout the "total depravity" is the simple fact that Adam and Eve because of the fall and.....and all mankind since cannot procreate children in the image and likeness of God; but produce children in the image and likeness of fallen man? And that corrupted condition is all mankind is born spiritually dead/void.......and thus the need to be " born from above", that is spiritual regeneration by the Holy Spirit.......which restores/recreates us back into the image and likeness of God and gives us eyes and ears to see and hear the divine truths.

brightfame52

I disagree with aspects of total depravity... because it lumps a soul in with the carnal mind.
when in fact, the mind is psuche and the soul made by God is npsh.

the carnal Self is a foreign entity...

and is what is totally depraved.

but many equate the soul with the self and mind and think that the soul
is the Self...

which of course satan want that since then that soul will never escape
that fallen mindset, believing is is her own true nature.

the soul's nature is God's creation and nothing
God created is depraved.

the foreign mind acquired at the fall IS depraved.

tulip gets this mixed up...that's just the t.
Man by nature is spiritually dead, thats total depravity or inability

brightfame52

I agree with most.......disagree with the definition/understanding of one..."P"....and know/realize the omission of vital truth in Calvinism. And if you knew what I know you would not be a Calvinist also. The deception is so so clever and works very well for Satan goals.
If you dont agree with one, you are inconsistent.

brightfame52

Think thsat the singler most objected point of Grace has been the view on Limited atonement!
Before I was converted, I was a 4 pointer, I didn't believe in limited atonement and Gods limited Love, but i called myself believing the other points. God convinced me I was inconsistent.

brightfame52

the problem is worse and this includes the ‘i am already saved’ crowd.

we are not saved from it until the change.

the depravity is this body and its mind.
So theres no spiritual activity towards God until one is born anew, and man has no say so in that matter.

brightfame52

i did not say that.

Neither did I say God doesn’t bring particular souls to Him.

Saved is at the Change.

That doesn’t deny that a soul can be His, listening to Him and living in His Promise.

a soul can and needs to choose what realm to listen to - to stay in the depraved corrupted one or listen to Him and come to Him.

God wants His souls to actively decide.

He does not force us. No I’m not saying His candidates are not known since before to Him. But that is not quite how depicted + the topics are very mixed up... by long time theological mistakes.

It’s the depraved realm that does things By force. God wants sons not slaves.
But I am ! The Bible teaches that !

Oldsaint24

If you dont agree with one, you are inconsistent.
You need to re-think your statement. The Cals and Arms have contrdictions in their theology. I don't. Nothing I have written here on Carm contradicts the teachings of Jesus or the word of God. The Cs and As have been feuding over their inconsistencies for hundreds of years. You are more than welcome to try and prove any contrdiction of my writings with the Bible.
I agree with truth. Period.