Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else?

Kampioen

God may use argumentation to convince His regenerated elect of the Truth Acts 17:2-4

2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

Acts 19:8

8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.
Those are intuitively Libertarian Scriptures.

But for a TULIP believer, the argument and attitude itself is meticulously predetermined and doesn't predeterminatively change anything.

brightfame52

Those are intuitively Libertarian Scriptures.

But for a TULIP believer, the argument and attitude itself is meticulously predetermined and doesn't predeterminatively change anything.
They are scriptures that show that God may use reasoning from scripture to convince His Regenerate Elect of the Truth.

Oldsaint24

Look you NEVER EVER answer any direct questions but always skirt and avoid them.

You claimed regeneration was biblical and I asked for scripture which you ignored and made excuses. Talk is cheap .
Hey.......quote me accurately. Give your refute. I will defend my position.

G

guest1

Hey.......quote me accurately. Give your refute. I will defend my position. I
Hot air- been there ,done that ,over it because all you are good for is giving the run around when asked a question and nothing but ad hominem responses to Calvinists

Kampioen

They are scriptures that show that God may use reasoning from scripture to convince His Regenerate Elect of the Truth.
Reasoning is intuitively libertarian.

Are you saying God created it all at once and made it look libertarian but it isn't? I assume your answer would be yes.

Oldsaint24

Hot air- been there ,done that ,over it because all you are good for is giving the run around when asked a question and nothing but ad hominem responses to Calvinists
Oh? Show me the thread and post# of a scriptural refute. And if you magically discover one.....make sure the refuter hung around to address my defense. See.....that is the on going practice by those who post a personal opinion.....think they refuted me.....only to fade off into the internet ether when confronted with their contradictions with Jesus' teaching and the Bible. Yourself included. Show me the thread and post# of a scriptural refute!

G

guest1

Oh? Show me the thread and post# of a scriptural refute. And if you magically discover one.....make sure the refuter hung around to address my defense. See.....that is the on going practice by those who post a personal opinion.....think they refuted me.....only to fade off into the internet ether when confronted with their contradictions with Jesus' teaching and the Bible. Yourself included. Show me the thread and post# of a scriptural refute!
No thanks I’m done with your nonsense and constant evasion.

Oldsaint24

No thanks I’m done with your nonsense and constant evasion.
Of course you are. You cannot back up your charge.....no post# showing any refutation concerning what I write. I'd give up also if I were in your shoes. Concerning your baseless charge of "evasion"......start an op....quote me accurately .....defend your position with scripture.......I promise......PROMISE.....I will defend and prove my position true to the teachings of Jesus and the Bible.

But something tells me you will not do that. We will see .

brightfame52

Meticulous Predetetmination would mean our arguments on both side are unconditionally predetermined by God, not determined by the logic of the conversation.
Its up to God on whether or not a person believes the Truth of scripture unto a conversion experience, and if they do, its because they had been chosen from the beginning, and sanctified by the Spirit unto it 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Kampioen

Its up to God on whether or not a person believes the Truth of scripture unto a conversion experience, and if they do, its because they had been chosen from the beginning, and sanctified by the Spirit unto it 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
But the point is that you're post is not about whether you are trying to convince me or the logic of our conversation because it only seems that way, because if it is by God's unconditional predetermination then we are doing nothing.

Even our joy in salvation would have to be transacted in us rather than cause and effect. In fact each cause and each effect would have to caused by God rather than by each previous cause. Even our questioning God would be predetermined.

Is that the way you view it?

brightfame52

But the point is that you're post is not about whether you are trying to convince me or the logic of our conversation because it only seems that way, because if it is by God's unconditional predetermination then we are doing nothing.

Even our joy in salvation would have to be transacted in us rather than cause and effect. In fact each cause and each effect would have to caused by God rather than by each previous cause. Even our questioning God would be predetermined.

Is that the way you view it?
I dont know what you talking about now ! Seems like you cant understand my simple statements.

Kampioen

" Kampioen said:
You believe God predetermines what you think and say. You don't. Correct "

Huh, now you going somewhere else !

No. You said you didn't understand what I said before. Now you do.

You believe your response above is not based on what I said but on what God predetermined you would say. Correct?