Calvinist Historian Herman Bavinck

Through study.

SMH

Funny how you can't tell us WHERE you found your definition of fate and fatalism isn't it?

We know you are just making things up. What is so bizarre is that you also expect us to pretend along with you that you actually have a source other than your own fabrications.

Funny how you can't tell us WHERE you found your definition of fate and fatalism isn't it?
It's interesting how you desire secularists to define what God does as "fate," when God clearly is not a God of "fate " but a God of purpose.

We know you are just making things up.
"We?" Have you got a mouse in your pocket?

What is so bizarre is that you also expect us to pretend along with you that you actually have a source other than your own fabrications.
I don't expect you to go along with what I say. I expect believers will, but you unbelievers WILL NOT.

You'll fight the truth "tooth and nail."

It's interesting how you desire secularists to define what God does as "fate," when God clearly is not a God of "fate " but a God of purpose.

So THEN your fate was NOT determined by God, RIGHT?

OR, would you like to insist there is no FATE for you?

Do tell.

"We?" Have you got a mouse in your pocket?

I don't expect you to go along with what I say. I expect believers will, but you unbelievers WILL NOT.

Ouranos: Greek sky God
Ouranos: Biblical Greek word for Heaven.

Got any clue whatsoever what your problem is now?

Now tell us where you got your "Christianity" definition of fate and fatalism.
You just read about the fates, genius. Did you see them mention the triune God of the universe? Of course you didn't. Got any clue whatsoever what your problem is yet?

Scripture is very clear: GOD IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THINGS, AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS ( cf Lk 22:22)

"Fatalism" is as unbiblical as "luck."

You need to repent and believe the Gospel. You need to do it NOW!! Or you run the risk of perishing forever ... mkay?

We know you are just making things up. What is so bizarre is that you also expect us to pretend along with you that you actually have a source other than your own fabrications.
It stumped him in his tracks ?

Back