Calvinist Ordo Salutis

Huh. When I read scripture I don’t see it ever put as the Calvinist ordo salutis.

I see a biblical order of salvation. I find it interesting you see it as Calvinistic. ?
In your view, does the Biblical order of salvation have Regeneration before Repentance and even Justification?

Calvinism I am told tends to cycle up and down. I believe what happens as it begins to grow men see its inconsistencies and it cycles back down. We had been in a growth cycle

In 30 years I've never seen an "inconsistency".
I've only seen haters invent straw-man arguments to try to CREATE imaginary "inconsistences".

Please go ahead. To save you time, just list out what you think are the 3 most blatant ones and then let us give you our feedback.

Why do we need your "feedback"?!
You never accept OUR "feedback" when we show you the alleged "inconsistences" in Calvinism aren't real.
Sounds very hypocritical to me.

In your view, does the Biblical order of salvation have Regeneration before Repentance and even Justification?
I see the biblical order as salvation is of the Lord.

As far as, what comes before what?
Let me ask you a question. Can a God hater, one who is at enmity with God, one who scripture teaches does not seek God, and is mot able to……Repent?

I see the biblical order as salvation is of the Lord.
Are you ok with Repentance before Regeneration?
As far as, what comes before what?
Let me ask you a question. Can a God hater, one who is at enmity with God, one who scripture teaches does not seek God, and is mot able to……Repent?
The Holy Spirit has the ability to convict and speak to the heart of any unbeliever. Then it's up to the unbeliever to chose to repent, with God's help of course, or chose to not repent. In your example, the unbeliever will be a tough nut to crack but with God anything is possible.

Are you ok with Repentance before Regeneration?
Since your here and assume the position as a teacher on theological issues, you tell me my position on your question, as it should be easy to answer. I’ll take no offense.
The Holy Spirit has the ability to convict and speak to the heart of any unbeliever. Then it's up to the unbeliever to chose to repent,
Well your half right.
with God's help of course, or chose to not repent. In your example, the unbeliever will be a tough nut to crack but with God anything is possible.
In my example? I don’t think you understand my view and example. God is soverigne. Man is not. God does as He pleases, man cannot. God’s word does not return void, man’s does.
Getting it yet?

I believe it goes like this:

Predestination (election and reprobation)

Atonement (redemption, reconciliation, justification, sanctification, adoption)

Regeneration (gospel call)

Faith and repentance

Conversion

Glorification

Galatians were Post-Pentecost Believers who have begun in the Spirit.
As for Abraham, God granted him righteousness for his belief with no mention of the Spirit.
Do not conflate Regeneration and Justification.
Nicodemus wasn't. Have you read John 3 recently? Jesus told Nicodemus that he should have understood being born from above. Like most any religious person, he didn't. He trusted his peers instead of the One right infront of him.

FYI. Your partner denies Jesus Christ

Do your best

It is always your opinion of what makes sense to you that you go by

Not scripture

Not quite. It would have been more accurate to say:

"It is always your opinion of what suits your personal desires that you go by."

You will do well to realize it has nothing to do with making sense.

Since your here and assume the position as a teacher on theological issues, you tell me my position on your question, as it should be easy to answer. I’ll take no offense.
How can I possibly tell you your position when I don't even know you. Seriously, are you testing my telepathic abilities?
Well your half right.
Then who does the repenting if the unbeliever does choose to repent?
In my example? I don’t think you understand my view and example. God is soverigne. Man is not. God does as He pleases, man cannot. God’s word does not return void, man’s does.
Getting it yet?
Almost all unbelievers I know of are agnostics. I don't know of any hard-core God hater who is at enmity with God.

I believe it goes like this:

Predestination (election and reprobation)

Atonement (redemption, reconciliation, justification, sanctification, adoption)

Regeneration (gospel call)

Faith and repentance

Conversion

Glorification
@fltom

Thank you for that list. It's interesting that Justification is before Regeneration. Since Justification can only come from Faith & Good Works then Faith is before Regeneration.

Why not tell God this? Let Him know you don’t agree with His word.
Where does my observation conflict with the Bible, pray tell.

There are unbelievers that do good out there:

Rom 2:13 For it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified.
Rom 2:14 For when the nations, who do not have the Law, do by nature the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law unto themselves;
Rom 2:15 who show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and the thoughts between one another accusing or even excusing one another,
Rom 2:16 in a day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

You don’t know? Really?
There really are unbelievers out there that practice good consciences and have good hearts. Not every unbeliever is a hard-core God hater who is at enmity with God. You must live in a tough neighborhood. :(

Rom 2:13 For it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified.
Rom 2:14 For when the nations, who do not have the Law, do by nature the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law unto themselves;
Rom 2:15 who show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and the thoughts between one another accusing or even excusing one another,
Rom 2:16 in a day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Really there are unbelievers out there that practice good consciences and have good hearts. Not every unbeliever is a hard-core God hater who is at enmity with God
Lol.

You should take some time getting to know God’s word.

@fltom

Thank you for that list. It's interesting that Justification is before Regeneration. Since Justification can only come from Faith & Good Works then Faith is before Regeneration.
I believe that the OT saints were kept under the forbearance of God until Christ death on the cross. I believe all the elect were justified in Christ's death at the cross and Faith comes by hearing the Gospel.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Romans 5:9 KJV

In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
Isaiah 45:25 KJV

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isaiah 53:11 KJV

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Galatians 2:16 KJV

Lol.

You should take some time getting to know God’s word.

Read Roman’s 1 first bud.

Back