Calvinist proof texts

Why would God have to give anything? Just choose to do so.
can't hear if you have no ears

can't see if you havwe no eyes

can't believe what you don't know

Romans 10:14 (LSB) — 14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?

can't hear if you have no ears

can't see if you havwe no eyes

can't believe what you don't know

Romans 10:14 (LSB) — 14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?
So who gives you ears to hear and eyes to see? Second time

The false gospel of Calvinism by Spurgeon

“I have my own opinion that there is no such thing as preaching Christ and Him crucified unless we preach what is nowadays called Calvinism. It is a nickname to call it Calvinism. Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else. "

Where is the love?
I love like Paul who imitated Christ .

1 Corinthians 3
Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? 4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

You are a follower of Calvin so you are a Calvinist . I follow Jesus .

I love like Paul who imitated Christ .

1 Corinthians 3
Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? 4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

You are a follower of Calvin so you are a Calvinist . I follow Jesus .
Sure you do.

Did Paul wage war on fellow believers?

Back