Calvinists have Calvin Backwards

Brethren can't be Categorized as Blind, so to Categorize Posters as Blind is to deny their Salvation. This is a reportable offense...
Were the Pharisees Jesus brothers in Matthew 23 ?

I mean weren’t Jesus and the Pharisees Jewish brothers ?

I will let Jesus answer the question.

Matthew 12
While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother(B) and brothers(C) stood outside, wanting to speak to him. 47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”

48 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven(D) is my brother and sister and mother.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the Pharisees Jesus brothers in Matthew 23 ?

I mean weren’t Jesus and the Pharisees Jewish brothers ?

I will let Jesus answer the question.

Matthew 12
While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother(B) and brothers(C) stood outside, wanting to speak to him. 47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”

48 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven(D) is my brother and sister and mother.”

And go ahead and report me for the truth it would be an honor . There are better forums with more Christlike Calvinists out there anyways .
I didn't say I would Report you. I just hope you will want to change the things you say about us...

So in verse 8. were the rulers of the world believers? Those doomed to pass away?

Could you quote verse 14 for us proof texter? Verse 14, lthe natural man. Believers? LOL
Those do not have the spirit

Hello

read

and stop posting nonsense

These are those who received the spirit

1 Corinthians 2:10-13 (KJV)
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

those in verse 8 are not stated to have received the spirit

Verse 14 says the psychikos - the sensuous, carnal those whose only source of wisdom is earthly cannot receive the things of God

Those do not have the spirit

Hello

read

and stop posting nonsense

These are those who received the spirit

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

those in verse 8 are not stated to have received the spirit

Verse 14 says the psychikos - the sensuous, carnal those whose only source of wisdom is earthly cannot receive the things of God
But you said there were no believers in the text. Whoopsie

Verse 14 right so who do they understand the things of God? By the Spirit. Its about understanding not things

Verse 10-14 hello

verse 8 is not in the range of 10-14
So "the things of God knoweth no man" refers to believers?

Verse 12 goes on to tell us why the Spirit is given. So we might know the things freely given to us by God.

Better yet in verse 10 God has revealed them to us by His Spirit

So "the things of God knoweth no man" refers to believers?

Verse 12 goes on to tell us why the Spirit is given. So we might know the things freely given to us by God.

Better yet in verse 10 God has revealed them to us by His Spirit
Verses 10-13 identify those who received the spirit

verse 14 says nothing at all about those who had received the spirit

Hello

verse 10-13 involves believers

verse 12 is not speaking of unbelievers so

why are you attempting this twist of the scriptures

Verses 10-13 identify those who received the spirit

verse 14 says nothing at all about those who had received the spirit

Hello

verse 10-13 involves believers

verse 12 is not speaking of unbelievers so

why are you attempting this twist of the scriptures
So it says the things of God knoweth no man are believers then? Of course not. So much for unbelievers are not mentioned. duh

It does mention in verse 14 those who have not. The natural man

Its not a matter of who its how. BY THE SPIRIT

Just started a movie I’ll check back in a couple hours unless I get banned .

Matthew 12

c ya
The will of the Father is to believe.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:40 KJV

It's also His work.

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6:29 KJV

The people in Matthew 7 are Pharisees, like yourself. They talk about what they did in the Lord's name, but not about what He did.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21‭-‬23 KJV

This damsel was serving the king, yet the king did not know her. Those outside of Christ are not known by the king.

Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat. Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my Lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my Lord the king may get heat. So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.
1 Kings 1:1‭-‬4 KJV

So it says the things of God knoweth no man are believers then? Of course not. So much for unbelievers are not mentioned. duh

It does mention in verse 14 those who have not. The natural man

Its not a matter of who its how. BY THE SPIRIT
You are twisting again

It does not say unbelievers receive the spirit

and Scripture denies this

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Galatians 3:2 (KJV)
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 (KJV)
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:14 (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 3:17 (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Why do you willfully attempt to pervert the scriptures?

You are twisting again

It does not say unbelievers receive the spirit

and Scripture denies this

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Galatians 3:2 (KJV)
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 (KJV)
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:14 (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 3:17 (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Why do you willfully attempt to pervert the scriptures?
What it does say to anyone with a IQ over 50 is that the things of God are UNDERSTOOD BY THE SPIRIT. No one said anything about recieving.It could not be any clearer. Now I have rebutted everyone of your dumb theories so try something different like its for apostels and prophets only. LOL. Your dismissed again

Back