Calvinst imputed righteousness fallacy

Matt 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Matt 24:13
But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Mark 13:13
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved
Since I believe in the Perseverance of the Saints, you're preaching to the Choir my friend...

If that was meant for me. Other Posters are also in the habit of not mentioning who they are addressing...

If you don’t endure you will not be saved . Jesus is addressing believes and warning them just the same as all of the other warning passages . If it were not possible then a warning becomes nonsensical and an actual lie.
The Unrealized Potential to Fall is a real potential; it's just unrealized, therefore it's not a Lie. I suspect you will agree the 99 sheep in the Sheepfold persevered in the Works they were created for?

If so, that means the one Sheep who left the Sheepfold didn't persevere; right? Why did Jesus go after him?

Thank God for Jude 1:24

Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Typical Calvinistic behavior. Instead of showing how Heb 6:4-6 harmonizes with their theories, Calvinists throw verses (Jude 1:24) against verses (Heb 6:4-6) hoping their interpretation of their verses overwhelms the other verses.

You say that you are "appealing to them all" but in practice you are not.

Typical Calvinistic behavior. Instead of showing how Heb 6:4-6 harmonizes with their theories, Calvinists throw verses (Jude 1:24) against verses (Heb 6:4-6) hoping their interpretation of their verses overwhelms the other verses.

Heb. 6:9 Though we speak in this way, yet in your case, beloved, we feel sure of better things—things that belong to salvation. 10 For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.

Heb. 6:9 Though we speak in this way, yet in your case, beloved, we feel sure of better things—things that belong to salvation. 10 For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.
Excellent verses, perfectly in line with Arminianism. Paul would not have mentioned Heb 6:4-6 in the austere way he did if he felt that way for all cases of believers. Keep those verses coming.

You say that you are "appealing to them all" but in practice you are not.

I did. Did you not read what I wrote?

I provided a verse that does not fit your narrative of Hebrews 6:4-6. You are not harmonizing your theory with Jude 1:24.

I understand. You can't. You're not the only one who can't.

Did you ever answer how many times you've been "born again" in your life time?

Excellent verses, perfectly in line with Arminianism. Paul would not have mentioned Heb 6:4-6 in the austere way he did if he felt that way for all cases of believers. Keep those verses coming.

Btw, Paul didn't write Hebrews.
It's completely different from his writing style.

Btw, Paul didn't write Hebrews.
It's completely different from his writing style.

That is definitely possible. However, it is a "Hebrew to Hebrew" much like the one given by Stephen's speech in Acts 7. I've often wondered if Paul took this approach because of the "audience" of the writing.

I did. Did you not read what I wrote?

I provided a verse that does not fit your narrative of Hebrews 6:4-6. You are not harmonizing your theory with Jude 1:24.
Must I keep repeating myself? Instead of showing how Heb 6:4-6 harmonizes with their theories, Calvinists throw verses (Jude 1:24) against verses (Heb 6:4-6) hoping their interpretation of their verses overwhelms the other verses.
I understand. You can't. You're not the only one who can't.
I did. Post #246. Thank you Theo for pointing out those verses.
Did you ever answer how many times you've been "born again" in your life time?
You still don't understand that our physical birth is never referred in the bible as being "born of water". We are born of a woman, not water. Without a proper understanding of one's first birth, how can one understand "born again"?

Must I keep repeating myself? Instead of showing how Heb 6:4-6 harmonizes with their theories, Calvinists throw verses (Jude 1:24) against verses (Heb 6:4-6) hoping their interpretation of their verses overwhelms the other verses.

Pay attention to my comments about drinkers, not tasters. Also review my comments on what verses the writer is referencing.
I did. Post #246. Thank you Theo for pointing out those verses.

Finally. After your criticism of me.

You still don't understand that our physical birth is never referred in the bible as being "born of water". We are born of a woman, not water. Without a proper understanding of one's first birth, how can one understand "born again"?

I don't understand how these comments can possibly stop your from answering how many times have you been "born again".

How is your claim of my "misunderstanding" stopping you from counting?

I believe allot like Jesus and the Apostles not like the false teacher Calvin .

Everyone changes. You haven't stopped changing. One of these days you realize how weak you are. Time is against you.

Do you remember King David? Do you remember how they judged that King David was going to die? They put a young women in bed with him and he didn't touch her.

1Ki 1:4 And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.

By your standard, he please God. However, everyone else that knew him, knew better. They knew if a young wife couldn't get him going, they knew he was going to die.

You'll stop sinning when it is impossible for you to sin anymore. There will be a physical limit placed on your dying body. That is when you will stop.

I'm not mad at you at all. Time will teach you.

Back