Calvinst imputed righteousness fallacy

The biblical meaning of impute is Considered/ Reckoned. One still has to obey and be righteous. No fruit, no works as per Eph 2:8-10 no salvation. You will know them by their fruits.
@Chalcedon is pushing the false doctrine of salvation by works.

You now know whom he's thrown in with.

Hmm the false doctrine of continuing in sin ( sinning Daily, habitually) that grace might abound .

May it never be !

oops

next

Yours Truly, Team Truth!

hope this helps !!!

They spend a lot of time justifying their sins.
Not one person has tried to justify their sin.

Why the need to be untruthful?

You write as if you have not slipped up and sinned since your rite of baptism. Your ego and your utter disdain for the Divinity of Christ condemn you before God.

That's terrible! Is it because they always have to keep proving that they're one of the elect?
What utter nonsense.

Show one person trying to justify sinning since their rebirth.

It cannot be justified. We go to Him in repentance. We do not go and try to justify our weakness.

If you claim that you have not sinned since you were born again, then say so. Justify it, because your haughty post above proves that you may have a funny concept of sin.

@Theo 1689 in an earlier post described our sanctification and how we get to recognize sin more quickly as we grow in maturity.
You cannot accept this, but have to say we justify sin by saying things like this?

You, friend through this judgment have revealed the truth in your heart and it is there for all to see.

Heb. 6:9 Though we speak in this way, yet in your case, beloved, we feel sure of better things—things that belong to salvation. 10 For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.
Thanks for confirming through this scripture.

You and I can understand what it means when the writer states "yet, in your case, beloved"
There is a distinction to be made, and it is just ignored.

They are divided with no consistency
Yet another falsehood.

The amount of sin you display here daily, and revel in tells a story on its own.
If you can back up what you wrote, I will apologize and repent before God.

If you cannot, an apology and repentance from you before God is warranted.

So just keep right on sinning, right?

There has been significant changes in my life with Jesus Christ. If you knew me, you would know that. I could call witnesses to those facts. So there is no need to try to imply that "I'm still the same person". I'm not. I'm here debating theology with you. That matters to me. I'm not trying to justify sin. Not even a little.

I still do things that I don't like to do. I may like it at the time but they have no lasting value for me.

You are no different.

Last edited:
There has been significant changes in my life with Jesus Christ. If you knew me, you would know that. I could call witnesses to those facts. So there is no need to try to imply that "I'm still the same person". I'm not. I'm here debating theology with you. That matters to me. I'm not trying to justify sin. Not even a little.

I still do things that I don't like to do. I may like it at the time but they have no lasting value for me.

Have you not died together with Christ?

You are no different.

Hmm the false doctrine of continuing in sin ( sinning Daily, habitually) that grace might abound .

May it never be !

oops

next

Yours Truly, Team Truth!

hope this helps !!!
That is indeed a false doctrine. 👍

Who teaches it?

Last edited:
Then why do you still have sin that you have confessed?

Because I confess that I'm a sinner, saved by grace.

1John 1:8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Do you deny that you sin any more?
Do you believe in sinless perfectionism?

Back