Calvinst imputed righteousness fallacy

The biblical meaning of impute is Considered/ Reckoned. One still has to obey and be righteous. No fruit, no works as per Eph 2:8-10 no salvation. You will know them by their fruits.

Scripture says and demands otherwise. No obedience, no salvation, no kingdom of God. You will stand before Christ in Judgement of your works don't kid yourself.

Matthew 5:20
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 6:46
Why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' but not do what I say?

Luke 11:28
Blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it

John 8:31
If you hold to My teaching you are truly My disciples

John 15:14
You are My friends if you do what I command you

John 13:17
If you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 14:15
If you love Me you will keep My commandments

Romans 2:13
For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified

2 Corinthians 3:9
For if the ministry of condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry of righteousness!

James 1:22
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves

James 2:14
What good is it, my brothers, if someone claims to have faith, but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

1 Peter 1:15-16
But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.

1 John 2:29
If you know that He is righteous, you also know that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of Him.

1 John 3:7
Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.

And I can provide another 50 verses that refute Imputed righteousness by the calvinist meaning of the word. The biblical meaning of impute is Considered/ Reckoned. One still has to obey and be righteous. No fruit, no works as per Eph 2:8-10 no salvation. You will know them by their fruits.

The calvinists imputation is a false security that God only sees you through Christs righteousness and one can continue in sin without consequences. That is a false security and teaching.

You will be judge by your works. We all must stand before the Judgement seat of Christ. No free passes.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others.

1 Corinthians 3:10-17
By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

Yours Truly, Team Truth !

hope this helps !!!
The OP still stand irrefutable:)

The meaning of logizomai is to reckon/reason.

The notion that it means to count something that is not, as if it was, is completely foreign to the meaning of this word.

Imputed righteousness is an unBiblical fabrication of men.

He who does what is righteous is righteous just as He is righteous.
Um

There is a correct doctrine of imputed righteousness

Romans 4:3–5 (KJV 1900) — 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water

Back