Can a High Priest serve with blemishes?

No, the early Nazarenes considered Paul an apostate and his writings of little use. It's documented in Ecclesiastical History by Eusebius your church father.

That's easy. Those who rejected him were wrong.

Many Jews rejected Jesus and still do. They are wrong.

That's easy. Those who rejected him were wrong.

Many Jews rejected Jesus and still do. They are wrong.
No, right on target. His false teachings and false prophecy are pointed out in Deut 13 and 18, teaching false gods and abrogation.

It doesn't have to be. There is more than one way to express a truth claim (1 Samuel 2:30).
Exodus 20 is pretty clear. No gods besides me. Not to the left or the right, or before Him, etc., or after Him, as in time, begotten, etc.

No, worship isn't mentioned of the son of man.

Try again.

Daniel 7:14
And he was given authority, glory and a kingdom. People of all nations, no matter what language they spoke, worshiped him. His authority will last forever. It will not pass away. His kingdom will never be destroyed. (NIRV)

New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis (NIDOTTE): His kingdom embraces all the powers of heaven and earth (4:35), yet never ending dominion is given to a human figure, whom all nations are to worship (7:13-14) (4:504, Theology of Daniel, J. Baldwin, Editor: Willem A. VanGemeren).

And yet Jesus never lied proving He is God.
1. You have no evidence that Jesus never lied.
2. Not lying would not prove that he is God. My cat doesn't lie, and yet is not divine.

You cannot seem to reason well, and even have problems understanding when I point out the exact error of your logic. Well, I can't really have a decent conversation with someone so challenged now, can I.

And he was given authority, glory and a kingdom. People of all nations, no matter what language they spoke, worshiped him. His authority will last forever. It will not pass away. His kingdom will never be destroyed. (NIRV)

New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis (NIDOTTE): His kingdom embraces all the powers of heaven and earth (4:35), yet never ending dominion is given to a human figure, whom all nations are to worship (7:13-14) (4:504, Theology of Daniel, J. Baldwin, Editor: Willem A. VanGemeren).
Nice try. Worship isn't in the Aramaic. Pelach for a human is subservience. Yisgedon for a diety.

Last edited:
Who affirmed that He is to be honored in equality with the Father (John 5:23).

John 5:23 will find it's ultimate and beautiful fulfillment in Revelation 5:12-13.
You quote the NT as if it is some sort of authority for me. Well its not. Quoting the is a very poor strategy. You might as well quote the Vedas or the Quran or the Book of Mormon.

1. You have no evidence that Jesus never lied.

1 Peter 2:22

2. Not lying would not prove that he is God. My cat doesn't lie, and yet is not divine.

It is one of the criteria - not the only one.

You cannot seem to reason well, and even have problems understanding when I point out the exact error of your logic.
The above applies to you.

a. Only God is the proper recipient of prayer.
b. The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.
c. Therefore, the Lord Jesus is God.

Here is a better translation for Daniel 7:14 And He gave him dominion and glory and a kingdom, and all peoples, nations, and tongues shall SERVE him

Here is a better translation for Daniel 7:14 And He gave him dominion and glory and a kingdom, and all peoples, nations, and tongues shall SERVE him

Pelach always used in Daniel for the true God (positively) or a false god (negatively).

In Daniel 7:14 it is used positively.

Thus, the Lord Jesus is the true God.

Back