Can a person have the Holy Spirit and not know it?

Welcome to never living again.

It was so post to be Christ could live.

This the issue with charismatics.

The hs ..... the hs

Christ is dead .... only to die.

Never to live Alway's to die.
its esau...satan's version... that hates His souls and hates Christ
and hates what He did for us by making it possible for us to go Home.

its esau...satan's version... that hates His souls and hates Christ
and hates what He did for us by making it possible for us to go Home.

Go home where ......

For us not living?

This is the charismatic problem area.

No one can live .... no one can be.

But by special gifts .....

That says no one can ever be.

My apologizes your grace.

Continue .......

Last edited:
Go home where ......

For us not living?

This is the charismatic problem area.

No one can live .... no one can be.

But by special gifts .....

That says no one can ever be.

My apologizes your grace.

Continue .......
who do you mean by 'us'?

many teach Roman versions, and hate His souls..
and hate Christ..being quick to scream heretic...
on the surface being
experts who dominate as 'leaders' and scholars..
pretending to care about souls..
in reality being pharisees
who don't believe christ resurrected
who deny His words and claim
was all written by 'authors'...

heresy.. that term as interpreted does not appear in His Words...
today used as a judgment...
hairesis just translates to "sect"... nothing more

only meaning that the victim, accused of, deviated from
the pharisees ...

(somewhat like someone accused for ignoring the
..official fake news.)

Last edited:
and the job of the pharisee is to mix up every word of Him,
corrupt every meaning and make what was pretty into a dirty rag...

and never any soul to meet Him..
thats what they do... turn His words into theology
and strange Greek sayings which have nothing to do with Him..
these pharisees of modern christianity
listen to aristotle, plato, augustine and aquinas
...to their own Self..
but they do not listen to God.

Gift of tongues not for today though, as fulfilled their use in Acts, and even Mormons an d new age and Hindus blab in tongues today!
Argue with Jesus...You call yourself a fan of His. He only implied that the gift was not for unbelievers. You don't need to worry, if your doctrine is drawn form Mormons and Hindus.

I heard of a guy who tried to pass off counterfeit $100 bills from Shangri La. The folks tried to help him: You don't counterfeit bills that do not exist in the first place.

Jesus said "Believers will speak in tongues." There's a gift that an enemy would counterfeit, just to dupe you into thinking the gift itself is counterfeit. Good luck with your argument.

Argue with Jesus...You call yourself a fan of His. He only implied that the gift was not for unbelievers. You don't need to worry, if your doctrine is drawn form Mormons and Hindus.

I heard of a guy who tried to pass off counterfeit $100 bills from Shangri La. The folks tried to help him: You don't counterfeit bills that do not exist in the first place.

Jesus said "Believers will speak in tongues." There's a gift that an enemy would counterfeit, just to dupe you into thinking the gift itself is counterfeit. Good luck with your argument.
Only place that states that in NT would be in the disputed longer ending of Mark. and that passage clearly refers to the Apostles themselves!

Yes one can... When we get saved, we don't know much about a Holy Spirit, if anything.... As a born again person, we are all given a measure of the Holy Spirit... So, once again, yes, we may have the Holy Spirit and not know it...
Yes, we can have the Holy Spirit and not know it but not for long! :)

2 And he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?” And they said, “No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.” 3 And he said, “Into what then were you baptized?” They said, “Into John's baptism.” 4 And Paul said, “John baptized with the baptism of repentance, telling the people to believe in the one who was to come after him, that is, Jesus.” 5 On hearing this, they were baptized in[b] the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 And when Paul had laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they began speaking in tongues and prophesying.
Two different things going on - i.e. V 2-5: Salvation (John 20:22 - the Holy Spirit IN), and the "Enduement of Power" - i.e. V6: (Acts 2:4 - the Holy Spirit ON).

Yes, we can have the Holy Spirit and not know it but not for long! :)

I don't believe you can receive the Holy Spirit and not know it. My experience was too intense to be unfelt and not realize something extraordinary and supernatural had just happened (February 9, 1977 around 8 pm). But I was also given the gift of being able to hear God's voice and He spoke immediately. Now I don't know if that gift is given to everyone to confirm we are His (My sheep hear my voice), but it is my source for all truth. All I have to do is ask a question about anything spiritual in the Bible, including exegesis and it gets 'downloaded' to use a modern phrase. That alone has saved me from many eisegegic false doctrines that I've been freed from having been raised SDA, and moved onto CoC for only one year. There is no Pentecostal named denomination that I am associated with or agree with fully so I just call myself the generic Spirit-filled name of Charismatic.

I don't believe you can receive the Holy Spirit and not know it. My experience was too intense to be unfelt and not realize something extraordinary and supernatural had just happened (February 9, 1977 around 8 pm). But I was also given the gift of being able to hear God's voice and He spoke immediately. Now I don't know if that gift is given to everyone to confirm we are His (My sheep hear my voice), but it is my source for all truth. All I have to do is ask a question about anything spiritual in the Bible, including exegesis and it gets 'downloaded' to use a modern phrase. That alone has saved me from many eisegegic false doctrines that I've been freed from having been raised SDA, and moved onto CoC for only one year. There is no Pentecostal named denomination that I am associated with or agree with fully so I just call myself the generic Spirit-filled name of Charismatic.
I'm just curious...what false SDA doctrine did your "downloaded exegesis" free you from?

How many Christians today feel the Holy Spirit is at work in them? The Holy Spirit though is at work in them. I do believe that we should be filled with the Holy Sprits presence that makes us rejoices and weep! God is so close to us in Spirit that we ought to feel him! God bless you.

Back