Can a woman be carrying a “daughter” in her womb?

Thank for complimenting my arguments‼️
Obviously you when pick up my arguments to use as leverage to make yours more secure, that’s a compliment to me, perhaps an unintended one but thanks anyway‼️‼️

More seriously, you have a need to avoid God and if implementation of the evolution hoax helps you—by all means—grab whatever is within reach‼️?

Yes, I agree, lots of theists and atheists have the same need as you—they too are in desperate straits to replace the real Creator God with a sort of fake science that can’t prove it’s false claims just like any other blind-O-mythology cannot‼️‼️

Look, I’m trying very hard not to be patronizing but you don’t seem aware that the concept of theism covers a broad spectrum of wanna would-be-gods. In fact, youre one of them—yeeees, The Great Temujin god whose abortion divination device decides who lives and who dies ‼️‼️??

Well, there’s another lesson served free of charge. Nothing like helping a wanna be god defend his, errr, “deity”‼️‼️‼️???

Yes, you may keep borrowing my arguments to use as your own in your losing battle against me. Hey, I’m just trying to make things fair for you⁉️⁉️???
No, sonny. You are not patronising because what you say is so infantile. You would lose an argument in a school playground. The day I lose an argument to you is the day after the Second Coming. Something for you to look forward to in hope, rather than expectation.

Temujin
No, sonny. You are not patronising because what you say is so infantile. You would lose an argument in a school playground. The day I lose an argument to you is the day after the Second Coming. Something for you to look forward to in hope, rather than expectation.
My post #133 shows what you claim is true, isnt.

Ok ok, you do prefer infantantese. Just wanted to address you properly. ?
It must be the Second Coming‼️‼️‼️

Let me guess:

They wanted the child---which meant the child was their daughter, and not a fetus. Had they not wanted their child, then it would be a fetus, not a daughter. This is becasue the choice of the woman is what determines what is growing inside her.

Right?
Good point.
The couple wanted a child/offspring when they had sexual intimacy. They didnt have sexual intimacy because they wanted a foetus.
So why does Temujin only refer to the foetus?
Seems to me Temujin isnt thinking in terms of the parent's desired offspring, but rather the pro-choice justification to kill it if needed.

Temujin said
Not quite. The choice of the woman determines how what is growing inside her is treated. What she chooses to call what is growing inside her indicates that choice. The nature of the organism doesn't change. The variable is the pregnant woman's attitude.
So Temujin says its the choice of the woman as to what to call what is growing inside her, yet in this case Temujin is telling us and her it isnt her daughter.
This is typical woke ' lip service '

Can a woman be carrying a “daughter” in her womb?

I say Yes.

I saw this in a CNN report

They said her “daughter” (rather than her “fetus”) was missing a major part of the brain.
HHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAAA‼️‼️???
Another comic strip apparently designed (perhaps by mistaken) to emphasize abortion absurdity‼️‼️‼️

The Temujin god still doesn’t realize a fetus is the same as an unborn developing human baby‼️‼️‼️

The Temujin god says:
“They said her “daughter” (rather than her “fetus”) was missing a major part of the brain”.
That’s on the order of similar nonsensical statements like, “he couldn’t hear outa one ear and is deaf in the other”‼️‼️‼️‼️??
Thats Temu-talk‼️‼️‼️
Come on Temujin, we expect more intellectual competence out of a self-made god than that‼️‼️???

Temujin is a god in his own right because he and his “angels” have the sole authority to decide if an unborn human baby lives or dies by abortion‼️‼️??

You CANNOT make this stuff up ‼️‼️‼️‼️

He said, unable to separate fact from fiction.
Ok, you have a positive criticism in your box about not being able to separate fact from fiction. The question is, do you intend to do better from this point on⁉️⁉️???

HHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAAA‼️‼️???
Another comic strip apparently designed (perhaps by mistaken) to emphasize abortion absurdity‼️‼️‼️

The Temujin god still doesn’t realize a fetus is the same as an unborn developing human baby‼️‼️‼️

The Temujin god says:

That’s on the order of similar nonsensical statements like, “he couldn’t hear outa one ear and is deaf in the other”‼️‼️‼️‼️??
Thats Temu-talk‼️‼️‼️
Come on Temujin, we expect more intellectual competence out of a self-made god than that‼️‼️???

Temujin is a god in his own right because he and his “angels” have the sole authority to decide if an unborn human baby lives or dies by abortion‼️‼️??

You CANNOT make this stuff up ‼️‼️‼️‼️
You seem to be an idiot, since you attribute to me what the OP said. Are you becoming obsessed like BMS? Have I got two little stalkers now?

You seem to be an idiot, since you attribute to me what the OP said. Are you becoming obsessed like BMS? Have I got two little stalkers now?
Now you’re claiming to have stalkers.
Egomaniacs want to believe they have something of value that others covet.

I follow the same roads only to cleanup the rotten road apples you leave behind in the paths of others

Reactions: BMS
Now you’re claiming to have stalkers.
Egomaniacs want to believe they have something of value that others covet.

I follow the same roads only to cleanup the rotten road apples you leave behind in the paths of others
Look, it's quite simple. You made a mistake. You lied about what I said. I have shown you that you made a mistake. Normal people apologize. Some, if not most Christians apologise. You double down. That says all anyone needs to know about you, your integrity and the trustworthiness of anything you say.

Look, it's quite simple. You made a mistake. You lied about what I said. I have shown you that you made a mistake. Normal people apologize. Some, if not most Christians apologise. You double down. That says all anyone needs to know about you, your integrity and the trustworthiness of anything you say.
I didn’t lie about what you said.

If you don’t understand the terminology you use then learn what it means, make correction and move on.

Stop blaming everyone else for your linguistic incompetence.
They’re just trying to help you look less embarrassing.
People correct your abuses of language to help you.

Btw, You owe me so many apologies already but don’t bother.

I didn’t lie about what you said.

If you don’t understand the terminology you use then learn what it means, make correction and move on.

Stop blaming everyone else for your linguistic incompetence.
They’re just trying to help you look less embarrassing.
People correct your abuses of language to help you.

Btw, You owe me so many apologies already but don’t bother.
I'm using the term "lie" to mean saying something that is untrue, either knowing it to be untrue or being reckless and or negligent in checking its truth. Which covers what you said. But please, carry on as you are. With every post you paint yourself to be more unreasonable, more puerile and more ridiculous than the last. I'm keen to see how low you can get. You are obviously well practiced , so I hope for Olympic standard buffoonery.

Back