Can I edit a post?

Psalm1

Maybe I am blind, but I can’t see how I edit a post. Sometimes I want to do so to make my language more clear and other times to simply fix stupid typos.

There is an edit button on the lower left, just outside of the post's textbox and right next to the Report button, but it is available for only an hour after the post is posted. The edit feature expires after that. The capacity to edit a post is limited in CARM.

I typically write my post and then go back and proofread it before I click the Post Reply button.

There is an edit button on the lower left, just outside of the post's textbox and right next to the Report button, but it is available for only an hour after the post is posted. The edit feature expires after that. The capacity to edit a post is limited in CARM.
Thanks!

Edited to say much thanks! ?

Thanks!

Edited to say much thanks! ?
Welcome to the forum. Let me encourage you to post a little about spiritual/theological/religious orientation in your profile and give the forum's Rules a read, if that has not already been done.

I believe it's only available for 30 minutes.

I typically write my post and then go back and proofread it before I click the Post Reply button.

Me too.
But I usually don't catch my mistakes until (immediately) after I post.

Yes, we can edit OUR own posts of course but, there is " timeout " limit and I am not sure exactly what that time is ?

Back