Can man believe in God without God making him?

I don't know if that's the right question. All kinds of people believe in gods. Perhaps someone looked at the beauty of their surroundings and said, "look at what God made". But will that get a person saved?

The right question is.....Can man believe in Jesus and the gospel without God the Father making them?

What makes people believe Jesus is God; and can people believe in Jesus without God the Father drawing them?

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” John 12:32

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. John 6:37

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, Acts 17:30

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. John 3:16-17

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18

For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe. 1 Timothy 4:10

For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake, Philippians 1:29

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.... Romans 6:1....

It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— John 6:45

How does man follow the will of God when the will of man is perverse?

People can't follow the will of God on their own, they must be made to believe before the Holy Spirit can guide them into God's will.

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

What makes people believe Jesus is God; and can people believe in Jesus without God the Father drawing them?

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” John 12:32

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. John 6:37

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, Acts 17:30

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. John 3:16-17

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18

For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe. 1 Timothy 4:10

For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake, Philippians 1:29

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.... Romans 6:1....

It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— John 6:45
Matt 16:15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

...It is the Father in heaven who gives the answer....

The sheep and the non-sheep. I assume that's what you were referring to.
I was referring to who the passages were referring to = the Jews.
Deut. 29:4 was Moses talking to the Jews who came out of Egypt.

Jeremiah 24:7 was a promise to Isreal for the future when the Messiah came.

Matt 16:15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

...It is the Father in heaven who gives the answer....

Yes and He said no-one can come without being drawn.

So, what is it that draws people to the knowledge and reality of God; could it be believing Him?

Why would you ask a question like that? Do you think God makes msn believe? How so? Please explain

I believe that God uses belief to make everything He wants us to know about Him. I believe that God uses belief in order to create conscious beings in His image that know His truth and reality. I believe the seat of everything that exists originates in His mind.

I don't know if that's the right question. All kinds of people believe in gods. Perhaps someone looked at the beauty of their surroundings and said, "look at what God made". But will that get a person saved?

The right question is.....Can man believe in Jesus and the gospel without God the Father making them?

Actually I enjoy myself much more now than I did before God made Himself known to me. Actually I was a bit of a boar before God saved me.

Back