Can the Oneness Jesus Be Our Mediator.

God was flesh?
if God was in flesh ... tell us all how God ran or upheld the universe, for the scripture's states, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, (as U said, Spirit), thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

But made himself of no reputation? that means he emptied himself and was neutralize, for the Greek word for this is,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so please tell us how God ran or upheld the universe if he made himself, Empty/neutralize your answer please.

101G.

if God was in flesh ... tell us all how God ran or upheld the universe, for the scripture's states, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, (as U said, Spirit), thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

But made himself of no reputation? that means he emptied himself and was neutralize, for the Greek word for this is,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so please tell us how God ran or upheld the universe if he made himself, Empty/neutralize your answer please.

101G.
Did God humble Himself to His creation of sinner humans and devils?

If so, why would he do that?

Now, the man Christ Jesus(Mary's son) that was with God in heaven while on earth could fit the bill of thinking it not robbery to be equal with God.

Notice, the term God as separate from the other person in the passage....

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Did god humble Himself to His creation of sinner humans and devils?
neither... himself.... (smile) ... you didn't know that?
If so, why would he do that?
see above
Now, the man Christ Jesus(Mary's son) that was with God in heaven while on earth could fit the bill of thinking it not robbery to be equal with God.
ERROR, did you not READ? Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" being is a present tense word. so no thinking was involved, it's a FACT, his NATURE IS THE SAME.
Notice, the term God as separate from whoever else it is in the passage....
How so?
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
SAME ONE PERSON, listen and LEARN, Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

and who is the "ME?".... God. yes, the Lord Jesus.

101G.

neither... himself.... (smile) ... you didn't know that?

see above

ERROR, did you not READ? Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" being is a present tense word. so no thinking was involved, it's a FACT, his NATURE IS THE SAME.

How so?

SAME ONE PERSON, listen and LEARN, Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

and who is the "ME?".... God. yes, the Lord Jesus.

101G.
So, God being in the form of God....?

Or, the numan nature of God being in the form of God?....

Or, the flesh of God being in the form of God....?

Or, Mary's(and God's son) son, Jesus, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God?

Which one makes sense to you?

So, God being in the form of God....?
yes, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state while in flesh.
Or, the numan nature of God being in the form of God?....
no, lol, human nature is human,,,, (smile). Oh dear.
Or, the flesh of God being in the form of God....?
no, until his resurrection, don't you know these things?
Or, Mary's(and God's son) son, Jesus, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God?
see all above.... :ninja: YIKES!

101G.

yes, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state while in flesh.

no, lol, human nature is human,,,, (smile). Oh dear.

no, until his resurrection, don't you know these things?

see all above.... :ninja: YIKES!

101G.
I see.

Incarnationism teaches "whom God, being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with Himself"....LOL.

he's already God. and that NATURE is his in the "ECHAD", now do U see?..... (smile).

101G.
I see that inacarnationists teach Phil 2 as a humble God who humbled Himself to satan and sinful humans.

Not a good look.

do it, read it again, you're not Growing up.... (smile).

101G.
Do you serve a humble God?

Are you as humble as He is?

Does God like the song ..."it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way"?

Do you serve a humble God?

Are you as humble as He is?

Does God like the song ..."it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way"?
GINOLJC, to all,
it's better than being IGNORANT and staying IGNORANT.

101G.

Back