Canadian Banks shut down.

The banking system is based on trust. Trudeau and his allies are working to destroy trust by their over-the-top response to peaceful protests.

Caution: Video links in the article below contain crude language:
Trudeau is out of control.
God help us!

It's time for people to stand up
I thought we were standing up.
This is payback time from Trudeau now. He is going full force on us who rebelled against him.
Yesterday a lady in government was fired because they found her info on the list the stole from Give Send Go
I imagine her account was frozen too.
The terrifying thing is Trudeau and his base love that he is doing this and want him to do more.

I thought we were standing up.
This is payback time from Trudeau now. He is going full force on us who rebelled against him.
Yesterday a lady in government was fired because they found her info on the list the stole from Give Send Go
I imagine her account was frozen too.
The terrifying thing is Trudeau and his base love that he is doing this and want him to do more.
No I meant here in the states. I am thrilled at how the truckers there have stood up. Things here are starting to shit. States are dropping their mandates claiming " the science" dictates it but I think it's more that people are ignoring them. Even NY has stopped requiring you show your papers to get into places but have said individual businesses can still demand it it if they choose. People should boycott those businesses.

No I meant here in the states. I am thrilled at how the truckers there have stood up. Things here are starting to shit. States are dropping their mandates claiming " the science" dictates it but I think it's more that people are ignoring them. Even NY has stopped requiring you show your papers to get into places but have said individual businesses can still demand it it if they choose. People should boycott those businesses.
Yes, I agree and from what I hear there will be a convoy in the USA very soon. Don't think you are ok because NY has dropped the mandates
Biden has plans for you all to if he told Trudeau to crush us.

Yes, I agree and from what I hear there will be a convoy in the USA very soon. Don't think you are ok because NY has dropped the mandates
Biden has plans for you all to if he told Trudeau to crush us.
I have no doubt Brandon and his handlers have something up their sleeves.

I had no trouble accessing my online TD Bank account either yesterday or today.

Incidentally, TD Bank is now the 8th largest bank in the US by assets.

All of Canada's "big six" banks are moving into the United States. In December of 2021, for example, Bank of Montreal purchased Bank of the West for $16.3 billion (CDN).

On September 30, 2021, Bank of Montreal was the 23rd largest US bank. I believe their December purchase of Bank of the West makes them the 18th or 19th largest bank in the US.
Having an account at BMO is an unacceptable risk. Why would anybody subject their account to the whims of Justin Trudeau. That is absolutely insane.

Let's see what the United States Government thinks about the Canadian banking system:

"The Canadian banking system is well-developed and mature, and in general highly conservative and regulated with more stringent rules governing leverage and capital ratios than the United States..."

edit per mod

The above quote came from the following US government webpage:

Canada - Banking Systems
It's fantastic just so long as you agree with Justin Trudeau! Now if you disagree with Justin Trudeau you're standing with the people who have swastikas and we're freezing your bank account. This juvenile idiot is not mentally stable you can't give him a cut off switch to your banking relationship. Did you hear that scumbag address a conservative member of Parliament who is Jewish accusing him of standing with people who carry swastikas. The man had family that died in German concentration camps. How can you possibly defend a diabolical scumbag like Justin Trudeau?

As an aside, five of the 11 largest banks in North America are Canadian Banks. Since Americans outnumber Canadians by a factor of 8.8-to-1, this clearly shows that, in regards to international banking, Canada is punching above her weight.

I do a lot of stock trading, and in the past year I've owned shares in Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Bank of Nova Scotia, and Laurentian Bank. Going back more than a year, I've also owned National Bank and TD Canada Trust. The last remaining major Canadian bank is Royal Bank, and I can't recall with certainty if I've ever directly owned any of their shares.
It will be interesting to take a look at their next 10Q's.

I do a lot of stock trading, and in the past year I've owned shares in Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Bank of Nova Scotia, and Laurentian Bank. Going back more than a year, I've also owned National Bank and TD Canada Trust. The last remaining major Canadian bank is Royal Bank, and I can't recall with certainty if I've ever directly owned any of their shares.
LOL!

The filthiest exchange on the planet was the Vancouver: the Scam Capital of the world. Corrupt and crime-laden Vancouver Stock Exchange was as dirty as TrooDolt is and the Biden Briben network.

I remember how you defended SNC-Lavalin Prostitution and bribery by troodolt.

How much stock is now owned by Chinese communists?

As an aside, five of the 11 largest banks in North America are Canadian Banks. Since Americans outnumber Canadians by a factor of 8.8-to-1, this clearly shows that, in regards to international banking, Canada is punching above her weight.
That is very bad news. Most states in America have more banks than back water Canadia. We have community banks. America is Canadia's sugar daddy.

It will be interesting to take a look at their next 10Q's.
I'm currently logged in to my brokerage account, so out of curiosity I just got quotes on the five largest US banks and the five largest Canadian banks. Canadian banks are down an average of 0.496% today, while US banks are down an average of 1.702%.

LOL!

The filthiest exchange on the planet was the Vancouver: the Scam Capital of the world. Corrupt and crime-laden Vancouver Stock Exchange was as dirty as TrooDolt is and the Biden Briben network.

I remember how you defended SNC-Lavalin Prostitution and bribery by troodolt.

How much stock is now owned by Chinese communists?
It's a good place to find ideas if you want to run a bucket shop.

That is very bad news. Most states in America have more banks than back water Canadia (SIC). We have community banks. America is Canadia's (SIC) sugar daddy.
Yes, you are correct, this is very bad news for the US. Canada is taking the United States to the cleaners in many ways, including in both trade and banking. Thank you for your past, current, and continuing support of the Canadian economy.

Back