CARM Christian Needs your Help!

Hark

Again, why would I call on the lord to be saved when I believe in neither the lord nor the saving?
Because He will be appearing soon as the Bridegroom to judge the House of God first for why many saved believers will be left behind to die but shall be resurrected after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor but still in His House.

God's judgment of fire is coming on the third of the earth right after the everlasting gospel is preached everywhere by the first angel, which is right after the rapture.

That means you will see Him & that fiery calamity that is coming after the rapture. You will only have a moment to believe in Him to be saved then.

Eightcrackers

Because He will be appearing soon as the Bridegroom to judge the House of God first
Why tell me this when you know I don't believe it?

You advise me to believe a thing... because of something else I have to believe... because of something else I have to believe.
Instead of stringing unproven contingencies and "... coming soon"s together, give me a reason to believe now.
God's judgment of fire is coming
Here's another "coming soon..." with no attempt at evidence.
That means you will see Him & that fiery calamity that is coming after the rapture.
And another.

Can you give me one present fact that would convince me?
Not a "... coming soon", but a fact that can be verified right now that makes your god's existence believable?