Catholics: WHAT exactly descended out of heaven?

Scripture says

Luke 24:38-40
He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.
This just proves they don't even think their own magesterium is right.

Oh He never says he is a wafer?
Luke 24:28 So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He appeared to be going further, 29 but they constrained him, saying, “Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent.” So he went in to stay with them. 30 When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them. 31 And their eyes were opened and they recognized him; and he vanished out of their sight. 32 They said to each other, “Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the scriptures?” 33 And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem; and they found the eleven gathered together and those who were with them, 34 who said, “The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!” 35 Then they told what had happened on the road, and how he was known to them in the breaking of the bread.

Luke 24:28 So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He appeared to be going further, 29 but they constrained him, saying, “Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent.” So he went in to stay with them. 30 When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them. 31 And their eyes were opened and they recognized him; and he vanished out of their sight. 32 They said to each other, “Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the scriptures?” 33 And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem; and they found the eleven gathered together and those who were with them, 34 who said, “The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!” 35 Then they told what had happened on the road, and how he was known to them in the breaking of the bread.
No he never says he is a wafer and they can literally eat Him. RCs show they have no understanding of the blessing at all. They recognised the real literal Jesus not a Jesus wafer.

The Second Person of the Trinity descended out of heaven.

33 For the bread of God is that which (1) descends out of heaven and (2) gives life to the world... 51 if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. 52 Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. 54 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 55 For My flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me, he also will live because of me. 58 THIS is the bread which descends out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.

Jesus said his flesh descended out of heaven.

So the Second Person of the Trinty was flesh that descended out of heaven? Tell us how that works.

33 For the bread of God is that which (1) descends out of heaven and (2) gives life to the world... 51 if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. 52 Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. 54 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 55 For My flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me, he also will live because of me. 58 THIS is the bread which descends out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.

Jesus said his flesh descended out of heaven.

So the Second Person of the Trinty was flesh that descended out of heaven? Tell us how that works.
The Eucharist is the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus.

The Eucharist is the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus.

Sorry, but in John 6, Jesus said this bread had already descended and then he tells us it is his flesh.

So start over.

Tell us how this flesh had descended out of heaven.

Well some of think they eating god, others eat warriors because they believe the will receive their strengths.

You are not eating glorified flesh, either, so you are a cannibal whether the flesh is glorified or not. The glorified flesh you think you are eating is just a fairy tale with no happy ending.
Sorry, but you do not define the Faith.

Tell us how this flesh had descended out of heaven.

Why can't I get a straight answer?

Back