CBS "Fake" Photo Ops, Propaganda In Russian Mine Fields Claimed?

Truth7t7

(Russians Left Behind Deadly Weapons)?

In the attached clip at 1:50 the CBS reporter is with a Ukranian soldier, walking down a highway showing Russian destruction, then at 1:50 in the Clip, the camera moves to Anti Tank "Mines" in a field next to the road, 3 rows of approximately 16 for a total of 48 "Mines" laying on the earths surface?

Conclusion: who in the world is going to believe these "Anti Tank Mines" were left by anybody, all in order and not buried as is the normal protocol for mines?

If this isn't a photo op in propaganda, then grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue

Mines should be buried to avoid being avoided, that's the purpose, lol.

Welcome to western propaganda and Pinnochio's nose is growing longer and longer.

Mines should be buried to avoid being avoided, that's the purpose, lol.

Welcome to western propaganda and Pinnochio's nose is growing longer and longer.
I Agree, this is a prime example of Western Media propaganda, and the average person will believe it

(Russians Left Behind Deadly Weapons)?

In the attached clip at 1:50 the CBS reporter is with a Ukranian soldier, walking down a highway showing Russian destruction, then at 1:50 in the Clip, the camera moves to Anti Tank "Mines" in a field next to the road, 3 rows of approximately 16 for a total of 48 "Mines" laying on the earths surface?

Conclusion: who in the world is going to believe these "Anti Tank Mines" were left by anybody, all in order and not buried as is the normal protocol for mines?

If this isn't a photo op in propaganda, then grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue
There is no way of knowing if these objects are functional and can blow up?
Hollywood is famous for special effects.

The Same Fake News that showed Trump rallies in empty stadiums. pics 2 hours before the events.

The same fake news lying right in front of your face when the reporter said, "Let's go Brandon" instead of what the crowd was shouting.

It's just sad that journalism has become a profession of deceivers and liars and they can get away with it.

I got about 12 fake news accounts from western media. I have none from Russian media. Hmmmmmmm
That's right, I stick to Fox, And News Max pretty much, but they are silent on truth, except Tucker Carlson

I had to go to Russian TV, because Western MSM is a propaganda video ops 80% of the time

Funny thing is, I've seen Russian TV clips mixed into western media clips, CNN, ABC,Etc while it's banned by Google and western world countries, big smiles

Back