CDC, FDA faked covid test protocol using common cold

Authentic Nouveau

Well-known member
PCR test have big problems...they don't test for the corona virus.
They kinda sorta do.

Austrian FPÖ Member of Parliament Michael Schnedlitz administered a COVID-19 PCR test to the beverage Coca Cola in the plenum before his colleagues. The popular drink tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus. He said he was performing the test live before parliament: "so you can see how worthless and misguided these mass tests are."

Nobody wants to test the test kits.
 

Bonnie

Super Member
The spike proteins that travel through out your blood THAT KILLS PEOPLE...and you people want me to take that jab?

You try to shame me into it?
No one should be forced to take the "jab" but it is a good idea to get the facts about the vaccine:


This talks about the spikes, among other things.
 

CrowCross

Well-known member
No one should be forced to take the "jab" but it is a good idea to get the facts about the vaccine:


This talks about the spikes, among other things.
Why do you insist of these fact checker sites?

They may present the truth...but stretch it like a Mormon.

For instance they said..."The biodistribution study found that the injection site retained the highest concentration of lipid nanoparticles, not the ovaries."

From what I've read they injection site retains about 25% of the spikes. The other 75% spread out throughout the body and bind with the bodies other ACE2 receptors. The 75% don't all go to the ovaries. So, yes, the ovaries don't contain more spike proteins than the injection site.

But, as your fact checker seems to indicate..the ovaries DO CONTAIN the protein spikes. In some females it will cause huge problems and others not so much.
 

vibise

Well-known member
Why do you insist of these fact checker sites?

They may present the truth...but stretch it like a Mormon.

For instance they said..."The biodistribution study found that the injection site retained the highest concentration of lipid nanoparticles, not the ovaries."

From what I've read they injection site retains about 25% of the spikes. The other 75% spread out throughout the body and bind with the bodies other ACE2 receptors. The 75% don't all go to the ovaries. So, yes, the ovaries don't contain more spike proteins than the injection site.

But, as your fact checker seems to indicate..the ovaries DO CONTAIN the protein spikes. In some females it will cause huge problems and others not so much.
Fact-checkers are responsible for evaluating claims against the actual evidence.

In this case, the fact-checker used a published biodistribution study to support their conclusions.
You claim to have read something else, but do not present a link to a comparable, reputable study.

Also, while it may be true that some of the spike is distributed elsewhere including to the ovaries, there is no evidence of fertility issues caused by this, and you fail to take into consideration that the spike in the vaccine has been engineered to maximize an immune response and minimize other damage.
 

CrowCross

Well-known member
Fact-checkers are responsible for evaluating claims against the actual evidence.

In this case, the fact-checker used a published biodistribution study to support their conclusions.
You claim to have read something else, but do not present a link to a comparable, reputable study.

Also, while it may be true that some of the spike is distributed elsewhere including to the ovaries, there is no evidence of fertility issues caused by this, and you fail to take into consideration that the spike in the vaccine has been engineered to maximize an immune response and minimize other damage.
The synthetic “spike” proteins generated by Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” are capable of harming not just women’s reproductive organs but also men’s, warns Dr. Roger Hodkinson of Western Medical Assessments. Continue to article

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries. Continue to article

Two brave doctors, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Michael Yeadon, have issued a motion for administrative and regulatory action to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) regarding the new mRNA coronavirus vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech. They warn that the vaccines can attack placenta cells, causing female infertility. Continue to article.

In May 2020, Mercola also interviewed Mikovits about the possibility of these vaccines causing reproductive harm and other health problems. At the time, Mikovits warned that fertility rates may drop thanks to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein creating antibodies that attack syncytium, and indeed, we're now starting to see that. Continue to article

It seems as if your fact checkers didn't evaluate against the actual evidence....Your fact checkers has been determined to be FALSE.
 

shnarkle

Well-known member
Why do you insist of these fact checker sites?

They may present the truth...but stretch it like a Mormon.

For instance they said..."The biodistribution study found that the injection site retained the highest concentration of lipid nanoparticles, not the ovaries."
Doncha just love the way they spin everything? First they claim that it all stays within the injection site, then when it becomes blatantly obvious that this isn't the case at all, they move the goal posts and point out that, HEY, there's still a way higher concentration at the injection site than anywhere else in the body. You don't need to pay any attention to the fact that most of it is spreading throughout the body
 

CrowCross

Well-known member
Doncha just love the way they spin everything? First they claim that it all stays within the injection site, then when it becomes blatantly obvious that this isn't the case at all, they move the goal posts and point out that, HEY, there's still a way higher concentration at the injection site than anywhere else in the body. You don't need to pay any attention to the fact that most of it is spreading throughout the body
The swimming pool only has a shallow end. That is until you get to the other side. Then again it does slope down gradually....you'll never notice the water getting deeper.
 

Authentic Nouveau

Well-known member
Why do you insist of these fact checker sites?

They may present the truth...but stretch it like a Mormon.

For instance they said..."The biodistribution study found that the injection site retained the highest concentration of lipid nanoparticles, not the ovaries."

From what I've read they injection site retains about 25% of the spikes. The other 75% spread out throughout the body and bind with the bodies other ACE2 receptors. The 75% don't all go to the ovaries. So, yes, the ovaries don't contain more spike proteins than the injection site.

But, as your fact checker seems to indicate..the ovaries DO CONTAIN the protein spikes. In some females it will cause huge problems and others not so much.
If you studied yello tabloid journo methods, you might defend your komrades.
 

Authentic Nouveau

Well-known member
Please remember that before claiming I am a "left-winger" when I am not. After all, I know myself better than anyone except Jesus. He knows me best. :)
Keep defending ultra left winger fake chex. Are you trying to fool yourself?

Keep trying so hard to discredit Christian conservatives.
 

Authentic Nouveau

Well-known member
Doncha just love the way they spin everything? First they claim that it all stays within the injection site, then when it becomes blatantly obvious that this isn't the case at all, they move the goal posts and point out that, HEY, there's still a way higher concentration at the injection site than anywhere else in the body. You don't need to pay any attention to the fact that most of it is spreading throughout the body
So if it stays there, how is it supposed to go fight the evil virus on the lining of the bronchial pathways? Asking for my neighbors 11 year old nerd kid.

An example
It is difficult for anti-biotics to "reach" infections in bones and joints.

It is difficult for anti-biotics to sneak past the kidneys to treat chronic cystitis, UTI, (urinary tract infections)
 

Bonnie

Super Member
Why do you insist of these fact checker sites?

Why do you insist on Natural News, and other far right sites, for information?
They may present the truth...but stretch it like a Mormon.

Prove they are "stretching" the truth.
No, that would be Mike Adam's department at NN, and the "Dirty Dozen".
For instance they said..."The biodistribution study found that the injection site retained the highest concentration of lipid nanoparticles, not the ovaries."

From what I've read they injection site retains about 25% of the spikes. The other 75% spread out throughout the body and bind with the bodies other ACE2 receptors. The 75% don't all go to the ovaries. So, yes, the ovaries don't contain more spike proteins than the injection site.

Well, by golly, sit yourself down and write to the authors of the articles in the link and ask them about it. But if you read the article, you can see it had lots of imbedded links in it, that you can click on, to check out the article's info.
But, as your fact checker seems to indicate..the ovaries DO CONTAIN the protein spikes. In some females it will cause huge problems and others not so much.
Yes, the ovaries DO contain a teeny tiny amount--compared to the arm, which gets by far the the most and, the next biggest recipient is the liver, if I remember correctly. Also, I seem to remember that the spikes generated by the vaccine act differently in the body than on the virus,, and break down faily quickly in the body, but I would need to double-check the article.

But remember, over 30 women got pregnant in the Pfizer and Moderna trials, with a few miscarriages--ALL in the placebo group. But then, it is kind of hard for a woman to get pregnant if she dies from the virus--isn't it?
 
Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Well-known member
No long term has occurred yet!!

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

LA JOLLA
—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.

Representative images of vascular endothelial control cells (left) and cells treated with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein (right) show that the spike protein causes increased mitochondrial fragmentation in vascular cells.

“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

Salk researchers collaborated with scientists at the University of California San Diego on the paper, including co-first author Jiao Zhang and co-senior author John Shyy, among others.

While the findings themselves aren’t entirely a surprise, the paper provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells for the first time. There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses.”

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape.

Other authors on the study are Yuyang Lei and Zu-Yi Yuan of Jiaotong University in Xi’an, China; Cara R. Schiavon, Leonardo Andrade, and Gerald S. Shadel of Salk; Ming He, Hui Shen, Yichi Zhang, Yoshitake Cho, Mark Hepokoski, Jason X.-J. Yuan, Atul Malhotra, Jin Zhang of the University of California San Diego; Lili Chen, Qian Yin, Ting Lei, Hongliang Wang and Shengpeng Wang of Xi’an Jiatong University Health Science Center in Xi’an, China.

The research was supported by the National Institutes of Health, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Shaanxi Natural Science Fund, the National Key Research and Development Program, the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University; and Xi’an Jiaotong University.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/t...protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, what is that the mRNA experimental injections deliver to your cells?
Well that means the political leftists will need to huddle and discredit the authors.
 

Bonnie

Super Member
Quite demonic.
Since when is checking to see if something is true "demonic"? Are we supposed to blindly accept all of what the far right wants us to believe,, without fact checking first?

Were the Bereans being "demonic" when they checked Scriptures to see if what Paul had taught them was true? Was Paul "demonic" when he told us to "test everything" and to hold fast to what is true? (Paraphrasing) Different context, but still good advice, don't you think?
 

CrowCross

Well-known member
Why do you insist on Natural News, and other far right sites, for information?
Several reasons....Natural news is an open minded platform (brighteon)....Typically their articles are linked to the original. That is you can trace it back to the source...or as far as the internet takes you. You found one article in the past that rubbed you the wrong way...so you demonized them. Your loss. It's a great source of information considering anything ant-virus is censored on your sources.

If it wasn't for anti-covid vaxxers like me and the others who post here...who provide you with tons of information you'd be ignorant and still in the controlled dark.

You're welcome.

When the idea of the virus being concocted in a Chinese lab first came out Natural News was one of the first to talk about it...way back in the beginning. Tom Cotton got it going on the MSM.....and it was considered a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Not now.

Alex Jones...bad, bad, Alex Jones a month ago had video of the illegal aliens being taken from the Catholic relief fund building in (forget the city) and placed on busses and hauled off. Fox just ran the story the other day as if they just discovered it.

That's just several examples of why I pay attention to "far right" sites.
Prove they are "stretching" the truth.
No, that would be Mike Adam's department at NN, and the "Dirty Dozen".
Prove Mike Adams is stretching the truth. He has guest on that say the spike protein can and does get into your blood stream...are you still denying that?
As I said the left wing controlled narrative media is stretching the truth like a Mormon stretches the Bible.
Well, by golly, sit yourself down and write to the authors of the articles in the link and ask them about it. But if you read the article, you can see it had lots of imbedded links in it, that you can click on, to check out the article's info.

I'm sure I can
Yes, the ovaries DO contain a teeny tiny amount--compared to the arm, which gets by far the the most and, the next biggest recipient is the liver, if I remember correctly. Also, I seem to remember that the spikes generated by the vaccine act differently in the body than on the virus,, and break down faily quickly in the body, but I would need to double-check the article.
Thank God for that. But for many people they are standing before God thanks to the spike proteins. In fact many people who took the jab can't even stand.. My brother knows of a healthy guy who took the jab then 3 days later....couldn't stand or walk. Tell him about the teeny amount.

So, PLEASE don't tell me the jab is harmless.
But remember, over 30 women got pregnant in the Pfizer and Moderna trials, with a few miscarriages--ALL in the placebo group. But then, it is kind of hard for a woman to get pregnant if she dies from the virus--isn't it?
So, they only checked 30 women in their test? That's all? But don't worry because we know the real test is going on now.
 
Top