CDC, FDA faked covid test protocol using common cold

CrowCross

Since when is checking to see if something is true "demonic"? Are we supposed to blindly accept all of what the far right wants us to believe,, without fact checking first?

Were the Bereans being "demonic" when they checked Scriptures to see if what Paul had taught them was true? Was Paul "demonic" when he told us to "test everything" and to hold fast to what is true? (Paraphrasing) Different context, but still good advice, don't you think?
When the fact checkers are telling lies they are demonic.
If the Bereans came back and said Paul was wrong they would be demonic.

There is nothing wrong with fact checking. I don't blindly accept what the "far right" fact checkers say. There has been occasions where I have said...whaaaaat? Then investigated it.

I was told by people the spike proteins stay at the injection site. Even the fact checkers still made the claim...last I looked...I dug into it and discovered it travels all throughout your body.

Bonnie

Fact-checkers are responsible for evaluating claims against the actual evidence.

In this case, the fact-checker used a published biodistribution study to support their conclusions.
You claim to have read something else, but do not present a link to a comparable, reputable study.

Also, while it may be true that some of the spike is distributed elsewhere including to the ovaries, there is no evidence of fertility issues caused by this, and you fail to take into consideration that the spike in the vaccine has been engineered to maximize an immune response and minimize other damage.
Also, from what I have read, the vaccine triggers the muscles to make a piece of the spike protein, not the entire spike, if I remember correctly. Is this what you have read, Vibise?

vibise

The synthetic “spike” proteins generated by Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” are capable of harming not just women’s reproductive organs but also men’s, warns Dr. Roger Hodkinson of Western Medical Assessments. Continue to article

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries. Continue to article

Two brave doctors, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Michael Yeadon, have issued a motion for administrative and regulatory action to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) regarding the new mRNA coronavirus vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech. They warn that the vaccines can attack placenta cells, causing female infertility. Continue to article.

In May 2020, Mercola also interviewed Mikovits about the possibility of these vaccines causing reproductive harm and other health problems. At the time, Mikovits warned that fertility rates may drop thanks to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein creating antibodies that attack syncytium, and indeed, we're now starting to see that. Continue to article

It seems as if your fact checkers didn't evaluate against the actual evidence....Your fact checkers has been determined to be FALSE.
Hodkinson is another discredited "expert" who does not know what he is talking about.

I am not going to check out your deliberately hidden link about spike protein in the ovaries. If this were a legitimate source, you should be able to clearly identify it. Why hide it unless it were problematic?

The idea that spike protein affects fertility comes from the established fact that placenta formation is governed by a virus derived protein called syncytin which is structurally related to spike. However, despite the structural similarity, the two are quite different at the protein level, and there is therefore no evidence that antibodies against spike would attack syncytin, or that spike would interfere with syncytin function. You have been completely misinformed on this issue.

Mercola is at the top of the list of covid misinformers, and Mikovits is a completely discredited scientist who would never be able to get a job as an actual scientist. Just look them up.

The fact-checkers have gotten it right. Your sources are liars and con-men.

Likewise, there is no evidence of a link between mRNA vaccines and female infertility.

vibise

So if it stays there, how is it supposed to go fight the evil virus on the lining of the bronchial pathways? Asking for my neighbors 11 year old nerd kid.

An example
It is difficult for anti-biotics to "reach" infections in bones and joints.

It is difficult for anti-biotics to sneak past the kidneys to treat chronic cystitis, UTI, (urinary tract infections)
All vaccines are injected into the arm. How do you suppose they work, if anything and everything they do is limited to that tiny site on your arm?

vibise

Several reasons....Natural news is an open minded platform (brighteon)....Typically their articles are linked to the original. That is you can trace it back to the source...or as far as the internet takes you. You found one article in the past that rubbed you the wrong way...so you demonized them. Your loss. It's a great source of information considering anything ant-virus is censored on your sources.

If it wasn't for anti-covid vaxxers like me and the others who post here...who provide you with tons of information you'd be ignorant and still in the controlled dark.

You're welcome.

When the idea of the virus being concocted in a Chinese lab first came out Natural News was one of the first to talk about it...way back in the beginning. Tom Cotton got it going on the MSM.....and it was considered a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Not now.

Alex Jones...bad, bad, Alex Jones a month ago had video of the illegal aliens being taken from the Catholic relief fund building in (forget the city) and placed on busses and hauled off. Fox just ran the story the other day as if they just discovered it.

That's just several examples of why I pay attention to "far right" sites.

Prove Mike Adams is stretching the truth. He has guest on that say the spike protein can and does get into your blood stream...are you still denying that?
As I said the left wing controlled narrative media is stretching the truth like a Mormon stretches the Bible.

I'm sure I can

Thank God for that. But for many people they are standing before God thanks to the spike proteins. In fact many people who took the jab can't even stand.. My brother knows of a healthy guy who took the jab then 3 days later....couldn't stand or walk. Tell him about the teeny amount.

So, PLEASE don't tell me the jab is harmless.

So, they only checked 30 women in their test? That's all? But don't worry because we know the real test is going on now.
From wikipedia:

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, and far-right extremism.

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies". Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse"

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims, disseminates fake news, and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda.
These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails", fluoridated drinking water, anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them
Who on earth would trust such a site?

vibise

When the fact checkers are telling lies they are demonic.

There is nothing wrong with fact checking. I don't blindly accept what the "far right" fact checkers say. There has been occasions where I have said...whaaaaat? Then investigated it.

I was told by people the spike proteins stay at the injection site. Even the fact checkers still made the claim...last I looked...I dug into it and discovered it travels all throughout your body.
How exactly do you "investigate" claims made by far-right conspiracy theory sites like Natural News?
Do you check published, peer-reviewed research studies, or do you look for confirmation on Facebook or Infowars?

vibise

Also, from what I have read, the vaccine triggers the muscles to make a piece of the spike protein, not the entire spike, if I remember correctly. Is this what you have read, Vibise?
As far as I know, the vaccine encodes a modified version of the spike that will elicit an immune response but cannot perform the functions of the viral spike.

shnarkle

So if it stays there, how is it supposed to go fight the evil virus on the lining of the bronchial pathways?
The body can't mount an immune response from one place, e.g. the injection site?
Asking for my neighbors 11 year old nerd kid.

An example
It is difficult for anti-biotics to "reach" infections in bones and joints.

It is difficult for anti-biotics to sneak past the kidneys to treat chronic cystitis, UTI, (urinary tract infections)
It doesn't seem that difficult for physicians to prescribe them though, does it?

Bonnie

Several reasons....Natural news is an open minded platform (brighteon)....Typically their articles are linked to the original. That is you can trace it back to the source...or as far as the internet takes you. You found one article in the past that rubbed you the wrong way...so you demonized them. Your loss. It's a great source of information considering anything ant-virus is censored on your sources.

Natural News' Mike Adams is anything but "open-minded."
If it wasn't for anti-covid vaxxers like me and the others who post here...who provide you with tons of information you'd be ignorant and still in the controlled dark.

Spreading misinformation isn't exactly what is needed--is it?
You're welcome.

When the idea of the virus being concocted in a Chinese lab first came out Natural News was one of the first to talk about it...way back in the beginning. Tom Cotton got it going on the MSM.....and it was considered a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Not now.

the virus may very well have originated in a lab in China, but the jury is still out on that one. It may still have originated in nature. It took over 12 years to find the natural origin of SARS. It could take just as long to find the natural origin of Covid-19, if it is indeed, natural.
Alex Jones...bad, bad, Alex Jones a month ago had video of the illegal aliens being taken from the Catholic relief fund building in (forget the city) and placed on busses and hauled off. Fox just ran the story the other day as if they just discovered it.

We are not discussing that at all, so kindly focus on what we ARE discussing. But remember, even a broken clock is right twice a day. It still remains broken. And some of the stuff Mike Adams spewed in that video of his I listened to a couple of months ago were unbelievably....ridiculous. I documented stuff he said on here, and where on the video I heard it...did you by chance read it?

Oh, was NN correct when it claimed a 2-year old died from the second vaccine in very early March of this year, during a vaccine trial? When children that young were NOT allowed to get the vaccine and the trials for children that young didn't even start until near the END of March?

And let us not forget that WONDERFUL news article about thousands of "vaccine murdered bodies" being turned into goo to use as fertilizer...now THERE is a headline designed to win the most sensationalistic headline in the world contest!
That's just several examples of why I pay attention to "far right" sites.

And I gave you reasons why I do NOT. There may be true articles in them once in awhile, but it would be like slogging through a cess pit to find a gold ring.
Prove Mike Adams is stretching the truth. He has guest on that say the spike protein can and does get into your blood stream...are you still denying that?

I have given examples on here, on an earlier post. THOUSANDS of "vaccine murdered bodies" turned into fertilizer goo? That a 2 year old died after getting the second vaccine dose--BEFORE trials for that age group had even started?

I listed a few of his wilder claims here:

So, sorry, I will continue to get information from legitimate news sources, like the AJC, Reuters, AP News, and 1440, which I get in my email every day.
As I said the left wing controlled narrative media is stretching the truth like a Mormon stretches the Bible.

Sooooo....it is okay for the far RIGHTISTS to stretch the truth in THEIR news blogs? And even post UNtrue stuff?
I'm sure I can

Thank God for that. But for many people they are standing before God thanks to the spike proteins. In fact many people who took the jab can't even stand.. My brother knows of a healthy guy who took the jab then 3 days later....couldn't stand or walk. Tell him about the teeny amount.

There ARE many, many MORE people standing before God NOW due to the covid-19 virus. FAR more.

I am sorry about that guy. but then I have a link to a story about a 24-year old man who needs a double lung transplant, because he refused to get vaccinated and got severe covid that destroyed his lungs, who now regrets not getting vaccinated. I also have another link to an article about a woman in her 40's, I think it is, who got covid and is now suffering effects of long covid, even a year or so, after getting the disease.
So, PLEASE don't tell me the jab is harmless.

No one said it was "harmless" that I recall. There are ALWAYS risks to taking ANY medicine or vaccine. I mean, I got a bleeding ulcer from ibuprofen that I took for severe menstrual cramps, back in 1990, that nearly killed me. My blood count went from a normal of around 39 to 18. I passed out twice. I spent 2 days in ICU, then another 2 days in a regular room, and required a blood transfusion. Yet, ibuprofen is STILL sold over the counter. It has warnings on its label. So does Tylenol.
So, they only checked 30 women in their test? That's all? But don't worry because we know the real test is going on now.
Oh, good grief....I said that in the Pfizer/Moderna trials, around 30 women got PREGNANT--AFTER getting the vaccine--and that the few adverse events--miscarriages--happened in the PLACEBO GROUP. Got that? In the PLACEBO group. I didn't write anything about "checking" ONLY 30 women.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Natural News? One of your Lutheran sidekicks says we use that site. I have never clicked on it. False attribution.

I never said you used that. Well, I did once, months ago, but double-checked and found out I was incorrect and apologized. But a couple of others on here HAVE used Natural News. Check post no. 240 on here to see who does. Since you wrote "we" which would mean you and your cohorts on here.
Who on earth would trust Quack Fao Chi?

Who on earth would trust quack Hoft? With all of the misinformation he has posted on his news blog, which has led to lawsuits? And retractions? Misidentifying people in news stories, without thoroughly checking them first?

Bonnie

As far as I know, the vaccine encodes a modified version of the spike that will elicit an immune response but cannot perform the functions of the viral spike.
That is what I have read, too. And the spikes that are produced don't last very long in the body.

Bonnie

That is a crime, if true. So why have there been no charges?
I did find this about it:

Again, the NIH says the EcoHealth grant didn’t fund gain-of-function research. “No dispensation was needed as no gain-of-function research was being conducted,” a spokesman for EcoHealth told us.

The 2017 paper, authored primarily by Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers including Shi Zhengli, determined that bat coronaviruses in a cave in Yunnan, China, had “all of the building blocks” of the SARS coronavirus, which caused an outbreak in 2003. Shi is famous for her work tracking down the origins of the SARS epidemic.

The authors “speculate that the direct ancestor” of the SARS virus may have been a result of recombination — or the natural combining of genetic material — of precursors of these bat coronaviruses. And the authors found that the bat coronaviruses had the potential for direct transmission to humans.

A few of their experiments combined different elements of viruses to better understand what’s required to infect human cells. Specifically, the 2017 research used the backbone of WIV1, a bat SARS-like virus reported in 2013, and swapped in the spike protein of two newly identified bat coronaviruses to see if they, like WIV1, can use the human ACE2 receptor to enter human cells. The researchers found that both chimeric viruses could use ACE2 to infect and replicate in human cells in culture. (The researchers attempted to make six other chimeric viruses, but when put into monkey cells the viral constructs did not replicate.)
We’ll note that Dr. Stanley Perlman, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the University of Iowa who studies coronaviruses, told us that in the type of research conducted under the EcoHealth grant “these viruses are almost always attenuated,” meaning weakened. He also said that making a virus that could infect human cells in a lab doesn’t mean the virus is more infectious for humans. Viruses adapt to the cell culture, he said, and may grow well in a cell culture but then not actually infect animals very well.

Is that gain-of-function? Again, there are different definitions and opinions on that. We reached out to the NIH asking for a more detailed explanation of why the 2017 paper didn’t meet its definition, and we’ll update this story if we get a response.

It has lots of imbedded links and is well-cited. I think the problem is over what exactly constituted "gain-of-function" research in China, that on the surface, looked a bit like GoF. Lots of good information in this report, from doctors and scientists that SciFactCheck reached out to.

The jury is still out if the virus was created in a lab and leaked out, or is of natural origin. I think it could go either way. But it could take literally YEARS to find the exact origin--it took over 12 years to find the natural origin of SARS.

But you are correct--IF Fauci did truly lie under oath to Congress, that would be a crime...so why hasn't he been charged?

Last edited:

Harry Leggs

Can I donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma if I have received the vaccination?​

At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross.

------------------------------------------------------

About 16 to 18-minute mark. Although the whole interview is worth watching including the part on T detect tests. Natural vs vaccine immunity. Spike protein and all the damage to the body addressed. Wow!

Last edited:

Bonnie

When the fact checkers are telling lies they are demonic

What about NN when IT tells lies? Does that make IT and Mike Adams "demonic"?

Agreed. But then, again, there is NOTHING wrong with fact-checking.

Investigated it...like the article about a 2 year old who supposedly died in the vaccine trial, back in early March--weeks before tests on children that young had even started? Which turned out to be totally fake? Wasn't that from NN?

I never read that anywhere. The spikes generated by the vaccine don't last that long in the body, as the body's immune system attacks them. But the greatest concentration of them still is in the arm and secondly, in the liver, some days AFTER the shot is given, if I remember correctly.

The spikes generated by the vaccine do not act the same way in the body as the spikes on the virus itself. The article I posted from that website made that very clear.

Last edited:

Whateverman

IF Fauci did truly lie under oath to Congress, that would be a crime...so why hasn't he been charged?
We all know Ron Paul has issues with Fauci; it should be pretty obvious that he'd charge Fauci with lying while under oath if he felt he could...

Bonnie

We all know Ron Paul has issues with Fauci; it should be pretty obvious that he'd charge Fauci with lying while under oath if he felt he could...
True. But all my research about this "gain of function" thing shows that he really did not lie about it.

I think during these uncertain times, people want a scapegoat to attack....people need someone to blame for covid-19. Perhaps it makes them feel better. But IF it can be proven beyond a doubt that Fauci lied, then he should be charged with lying before congress under oath and accept the consequences.

Last edited:

CrowCross

What about NN when IT tells lies? Does that make IT and Mike Adams "demonic"?

Agreed. But then, again, there is NOTHING wrong with fact-checking.

Investigated it...like the article about a 2 year old who supposedly died in the vaccine trial, back in early March--weeks before tests on children that young had even started? Which turned out to be totally fake? Wasn't that from NN?

I never read that anywhere. The spikes generated by the vaccine don't last that long in the body, as the body's immune system attacks them. But the greatest concentration of them still is in the arm and secondly, in the liver, some days AFTER the shot is given, if I remember correctly.

The spikes generated by the vaccine do not act the same way in the body as the spikes on the virus itself. The article I posted from that website made that very clear.
I've read another article which tell of an autopsy of a person who died from the jab...and spikes were everywhere.
I was going to post it for you...but it wasn't from one of your approved sites.

I'm not quite sure that I trust the liberal sites you post from.