CDC, FDA faked covid test protocol using common cold

vibise

I've read another article which tell of an autopsy of a person who died from the jab...and spikes were everywhere.
I was going to post it for you...but it wasn't from one of your approved sites.

I'm not quite sure that I trust the liberal sites you post from.
Any news report of an autopsy should have a link to the actual primary source describing the details. If your site provides this link, then produce that one. If your site does not have such a link, then why would you believe it?

Bonnie

Keep defending ultra left winger fake chex. Are you trying to fool yourself?

Prove they are "ultra left winger FAKE chex." And no, NOT trying to fool anyone, least of all, myself, just searching for the facts and checking them. Try it sometime.
Keep trying so hard to discredit Christian conservatives.
I am not trying to discredit anyone, Christian or otherwise. But false information deserves to be discredited, no matter who promulgates it--Christian or non-Christian.

shnarkle

I've read another article which tell of an autopsy of a person who died from the jab...and spikes were everywhere.
I was going to post it for you...but it wasn't from one of your approved sites.

I'm not quite sure that I trust the liberal sites you post from.
Please post from the CDC, FDA, NIH, etc. It isn't that difficult. In a number of cases, your over the edge sites will even supply you with links to the CDC to document what they're saying. Use them. it saves a lot of time and effort. There are a lot of people who are doing the heavy lifting by digging deep into these documents by the CDC. They're not looking for recognition. They're looking to get the word out, and by referring to them rather than the pertinent information on the CDC, NIH, etc. you're just swimming against the stream.

Post the links to the CDC and the pertinent quotes.

shnarkle

That was the manufacturers' faults. But so far as I know, they may be run at lower cycles now. The government does not regulate them, so it is still apparently up to the manufacturers to set the limit.
The manufactures openly claim that their testing equipment isn't designed to diagnose in the first place. The CDC set the limit way too high. Then it dropped it down to 28, but just for those who had already been vaccinated. That's called "cooking the books".

shnarkle

You're afraid to interpret what the CDC said because it actually means what it says?

Let's try it this way. Did the CDC declare that the PCR-test will determine what specific virus is being detected?
No.
Did they say that the PCR-test will determine the state of that virus?
No.
Where have they ever said anything like that? So, again, you don't want to interpret what I put right in front of your eyes.

shnarkle

So, why did the CDC use an inappropriate test that was also set too high according to even them?

Do you believe that what you posted negates this:

Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms. The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV infection. This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”

If they knew that, why the ridiculously high setting from the git go?
To hedge their bets.

shnarkle

Ah, our old "friend" Mike Adams...I wouldn't believe a single word that he says. NOT with some of the ridiculous stuff he has promoted on his "news" blog.
He's also somewhat behind the curve. He's rarely, if ever able to get the "scoop". By the time, he reports much of anything, it's been circulating for quite some time.

CrowCross

The manufactures openly claim that their testing equipment isn't designed to diagnose in the first place. The CDC set the limit way too high. Then it dropped it down to 28, but just for those who had already been vaccinated. That's called "cooking the books".
I find it ironic how the pro-virus sect supports the PCR test...even when the CDC says they will discontinue with PCR instruments that help send us into a lockdown.

vibise

I find it ironic how the pro-virus sect supports the PCR test...even when the CDC says they will discontinue with PCR instruments that help send us into a lockdown.
"pro-virus" sect? That is a new one. what is it supposed to mean?

The CDC did NOT say they would discontinue use of "PCR instruments".

Bonnie

"pro-virus" sect? That is a new one. what is it supposed to mean?

Pro-virus? Why would anyone in their right minds be pro-ANY virus?
The CDC did NOT say they would discontinue use of "PCR instruments".
No, they did not say that. Just encouraged using the newer ones that test for both covid and the flu, saving time and resources, since the flu season is coming up.

Bonnie

Any news report of an autopsy should have a link to the actual primary source describing the details. If your site provides this link, then produce that one. If your site does not have such a link, then why would you believe it?
Well, here is one such autopsy, that was discussed on here a few months ago:

Note that Hal Turner--a radio show personality with self-admitted NO medical or scientific credentials whatsoever--thought he could diagnose what caused this elderly gentleman's death. However, I read the actual post-mortem paper three times, to make sure I had read correctly and he did NOT die from covid after getting the vaccine, supposedly proving the vaccine is ineffective. (He only got one dose and had a host of other medical problems).

But you can read for yourself the post mortem report and would probably understand it better than I did, but I understood enough to see what REALLY killed this man. And it wasn't covid-19.

I suspect that this may be what the other poster will refer to. However, it is totally inaccurate to say this elderly man had spike proteins in every organ of his body--what it showed is that he had the covid VIRUS mRNA in a number of his internal organs, but not in all of the organs that they tested. I will get you a link to the original report, though it is in the link I posted here.

Very interesting, to say the least.

Last edited:

shnarkle

Pro-virus? Why would anyone in their right minds be pro-ANY virus?
Because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. There were some studies done a few decades ago in which they found genetic markers in people with names like "Levine, Levinson, Kohn, Coen, Levitts, etc. etc. etc. The priestly tribe of Levi was instructed to marry within the tribe which created a set of genetic markers that could be traced.

Anyways, one of the things they discovered was that this particular genetic marker allowed them to carry, but never get sick from a number of viruses, bacteria, pathogens, etc. Some of them did get sick when the Black Death came around, but they quickly recovered.

They also discovered, (although not with regards to this particular marker, but with regards to the Black Death in general) that there are also people who carry the AID's virus, but never become infected themselves. They're super spreaders yet they're immune from the virus itself.

If we look at people like Bill Gates, and other eugenicists, they love the idea of culling the population down to a few hundred thousand people. They want the world for themselves, and don't feel like dealing with all the problems of poverty, pollution, etc. except to just get rid of the poor and the gross polluters. Someone who has a healthy immune system that can handle viruses, pathogens might also be more than happy to cull the population of the planet by infecting the unwashed masses so that they can enjoy the rest of the world without having to keep bumping into so many sick people everywhere they go.

vibise

Because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. There were some studies done a few decades ago in which they found genetic markers in people with names like "Levine, Levinson, Kohn, Coen, Levitts, etc. etc. etc. The priestly tribe of Levi was instructed to marry within the tribe which created a set of genetic markers that could be traced.

Anyways, one of the things they discovered was that this particular genetic marker allowed them to carry, but never get sick from a number of viruses, bacteria, pathogens, etc. Some of them did get sick when the Black Death came around, but they quickly recovered.

They also discovered, (although not with regards to this particular marker, but with regards to the Black Death in general) that there are also people who carry the AID's virus, but never become infected themselves. They're super spreaders yet they're immune from the virus itself.

If we look at people like Bill Gates, and other eugenicists, they love the idea of culling the population down to a few hundred thousand people. They want the world for themselves, and don't feel like dealing with all the problems of poverty, pollution, etc. except to just get rid of the poor and the gross polluters. Someone who has a healthy immune system that can handle viruses, pathogens might also be more than happy to cull the population of the planet by infecting the unwashed masses so that they can enjoy the rest of the world without having to keep bumping into so many sick people everywhere they go.
Wow, so you think Jews and Bill Gates are somehow breeding themselves to be resistant to viruses that are coming from a suspect source.

Sounds believable! :rolleyes:

There is a natural mutation in the CCR5 coreceptor for HIV that prevents infection by this virus, but phylogenetic studies indicate this gene arose ~2500 years ago. Not exactly a realistic conspiracy theory.

Bonnie

Sorry, not interested in tin foil hats...

Whateverman

The idea of Jews carrying disease is classic pre-Nazi-era antisemitism.

You're in good company.

Bonnie

The idea of Jews carrying disease is classic pre-Nazi-era antisemitism.

You're in good company.
Some Eastern European Jews carry a gene for a fatal neurological disease called Tay-Sachs disease...so they can have their own health issues.

Whateverman

Some Eastern European Jews carry a gene for a fatal neurological disease called Tay-Sachs disease...so they can have their own health issues.
This person was referring to Jews potentially carrying "a number of viruses, bacteria, pathogens, etc", rather than a specific genetic vulnerability to a specific disease. You may choose to interpret his words as innocuous/reasonable, but I will not.

shnarkle

Sorry, not interested in tin foil hats...
I'm not all that inclined to listen to them either, but they seem to be calling the shots now. Bill Gates doesn't have a degree in biology, epidemiology, or any other of the sciences, yet people are listening to him.

Bonnie

This person was referring to Jews potentially carrying "a number of viruses, bacteria, pathogens, etc", rather than a specific genetic vulnerability to a specific disease. You may choose to interpret his words as innocuous/reasonable, but I will not.
I wasn't interpreting anything, just noting that Jews do have their own health issues. Of course, what was written could be interpreted as subtle--or not so subtle--anti-Semitism.

I have never heard of Jews being immune or being able to recover from diseases that would infect non-Jews. I wonder if that post is alluding to a town in England during the mid-1600's that self-isolated itself when its inhabitants came down with bubonic plague. I saw a TV show about that on the History Channel years ago. I think the town's name was...Eyam? Can't remember. Anyway, even though something like 2/3 of the people died, the other 1/3 did not, or if they got sick, they recovered. The show noted that a descendent of one of the people who never got sick was gay, but, though he had numerous sex partners, and never used protection, he never got AIDS. Scientists tested his blood and found out that he carried a gene that prevented his helper T cells from being infected with AIDS. I think the narrator said this was the same helper T cell that the plague infects. The scientists who studied this could not get the AIDS virus to infect this man's helper T cells, no matter how often they tried it.

But anyway, this man wasn't Jewish and neither was this village in England. So, not sure where the idea comes from that Jews are immune to certain diseases that affect the rest of us.

As for Gates, a lot of nonsense has been written about him and his foundation, some of which Reuters has dealt with here: