CDC, FDA faked covid test protocol using common cold

vibise

I wasn't interpreting anything, just noting that Jews do have their own health issues. Of course, what was written could be interpreted as subtle--or not so subtle--anti-Semitism.

I have never heard of Jews being immune or being able to recover from diseases that would infect non-Jews. I wonder if that post is alluding to a town in England during the mid-1600's that self-isolated itself when its inhabitants came down with bubonic plague. I saw a TV show about that on the History Channel years ago. I think the town's name was...Eyam? Can't remember. Anyway, even though something like 2/3 of the people died, the other 1/3 did not, or if they got sick, they recovered. The show noted that a descendent of one of the people who never got sick was gay, but, though he had numerous sex partners, and never used protection, he never got AIDS. Scientists tested his blood and found out that he carried a gene that prevented his helper T cells from being infected with AIDS. I think the narrator said this was the same helper T cell that the plague infects. The scientists who studied this could not get the AIDS virus to infect this man's helper T cells, no matter how often they tried it.

But anyway, this man wasn't Jewish and neither was this village in England. So, not sure where the idea comes from that Jews are immune to certain diseases that affect the rest of us.

As for Gates, a lot of nonsense has been written about him and his foundation, some of which Reuters has dealt with here:

The resistance factor that is referenced by Bonnie is a deletion in a gene called CCR5. HIV enters cells using the CD4 receptor and one of several coreceptors, including CCR5. The deletion makes CCR5 unable to function as a coreceptor.

This deleted genetic variant is fairly widespread in humans, which would be expected for a gene that protected against a fatal disease, but HIV is a recent human disease, and this CCR5 variant originated and spread over many centuries suggesting it was selected for something else. One suggestion has been resistance to the plague, but I don't think that has been experimentally supported.

Bonnie

The resistance factor that is referenced by Bonnie is a deletion in a gene called CCR5. HIV enters cells using the CD4 receptor and one of several coreceptors, including CCR5. The deletion makes CCR5 unable to function as a coreceptor.

This deleted genetic variant is fairly widespread in humans, which would be expected for a gene that protected against a fatal disease, but HIV is a recent human disease, and this CCR5 variant originated and spread over many centuries suggesting it was selected for something else. One suggestion has been resistance to the plague, but I don't think that has been experimentally supported.
Intetesting....the program did mention it was a gene mutation.

Dang, I like info about viruses! Almost my favorite part of biology class! Why O why could I not have had the smarts for the rest of biology, chemistry, and physics?? :(

Bonnie

I'm not all that inclined to listen to them either, but they seem to be calling the shots now. Bill Gates doesn't have a degree in biology, epidemiology, or any other of the sciences, yet people are listening to him.
I am not listening to Gates. But neither did I believe the wild conspiracy theories that have swirled around him for years.

shnarkle

I am not listening to Gates. But neither did I believe the wild conspiracy theories that have swirled around him for years.
He's a worm. He copyrighted open source software, and then threatened to sue the very same people he stole that open source software from. Fortunately, there is still a fair amount of open source software out there that is far better than Microsoft.

Melinda is putting some distance between Bill and herself due to his decades long relationship with Jeff Epstein. Again, he's a worm.