CDC, FDA faked covid test protocol using common cold

shnarkle

That was the manufacturers' faults.
Where do any of these manufacturers claim that they're PCR tests should be run at 40 CT? The manufacturers also point out that their PCR tests are not meant to diagnose anything.
But so far as I know, they may be run at lower cycles now.
That's just what the CDC finally admitted.
The government does not regulate them, so it is still apparently up to the manufacturers to set the limit.
And they don't set limits because it's not binary. Their testing equipment is just used to generate material for research.

Backup

Maybe the CDC just claimed they patented the sequence. They can't seem to come up with it so I'm inclined to agree that they don't have it. They've just got some genetic material that they've covered over with their nasty spike protein.
You are responding to a post that cites a shockingly stupid conspiracy blog with hundreds of posts about Bigfoot and a flat earth.

Perhaps the person that would make such a citation is not worth taking seriously.

shnarkle

You are responding to a post that cites a shockingly stupid conspiracy blog with hundreds of posts about Bigfoot and a flat earth.
I'm not responding to that post though. I'm responding to the CDC's own admission that they don't actually have any isolated samples.
Perhaps the person that would make such a citation is not worth taking seriously.
Perhaps you might look at what the CDC is actually admitting.

Whateverman

Such things never matter to these people. They want credibility to be whatever they say it is.

vibise

They said the test couldn't tell the difference...just like a geiger counter can't tell what isotope it's counting. All the geiger counter knows is there is radiation present.
They said the original test could not determine if symptoms were caused by influenza as opposed to covid, because it only tested for covid.
There has never been any doubt that the tests identify the covid-19 virus.

vibise

Maybe the CDC just claimed they patented the sequence. They can't seem to come up with it so I'm inclined to agree that they don't have it. They've just got some genetic material that they've covered over with their nasty spike protein.
The sequence for the entire covid virus (>29 kilobases) has been determined and confirmed, with almost a million separate sequence results deposited in the freely accessible NCBI-run GenBank. I have posted this sequence numerous times on this forum.

Bonnie

The sequence for the entire covid virus (>29 kilobases) has been determined and confirmed, with almost a million separate sequence results deposited in the freely accessible NCBI-run GenBank. I have posted this sequence numerous times on this forum.
Yes, it was sequenced, many times. It was done first in China, and then the Chinese sent tissue samples to the Pasteur Institute in Paris and they sequenced the virus there, in 2 days, if memory serves me correctly. Honestly, what is with this denial that the virus was fully sequenced?

Last edited:

Bonnie

Where do any of these manufacturers claim that they're PCR tests should be run at 40 CT? The manufacturers also point out that their PCR tests are not meant to diagnose anything.

I didn't say the manufacturers claimed the PCR tests should be run at 40 CT, just that some made their tests for that CT cycle. Others made it for lower CTs.
That's just what the CDC finally admitted.

Actually, that was a little while ago, not just recently. I remember Fauci saying the PCR should be run at around 30 CTs, if I remember right, and the WHO said 33--or it might be reversed. But that was a couple of months ago.
And they don't set limits because it's not binary. Their testing equipment is just used to generate material for research.
The government doesn't control the PCR CTs the manufacturers use in their products. Maybe it should--but then far rightists would probably squawk about too much government control in our lives....

Bonnie

Ah, our old "friend" Mike Adams...I wouldn't believe a single word that he says. NOT with some of the ridiculous stuff he has promoted on his "news" blog.

CrowCross

They said the original test could not determine if symptoms were caused by influenza as opposed to covid, because it only tested for covid.
There has never been any doubt that the tests identify the covid-19 virus.
Key words..."They said".

Just for the record, they never said that.

vibise

Key words..."They said".

Just for the record, they never said that.
Actually, they did, because they withdrew the original test, and replaced it with one that would also test for influenza, so they could determine if patients with symptoms carried either or both viruses, as the original test only identified covid-19 and so it did not determine if the flu virus was present as a possible causative agent.

CrowCross

Actually, they did, because they withdrew the original test, and replaced it with one that would also test for influenza, so they could determine if patients with symptoms carried either or both viruses, as the original test only identified covid-19 and so it did not determine if the flu virus was present as a possible causative agent.
Which means they could not tell the difference....arguing this obvious point with you is absurd.

Whateverman

Which means they could not tell the difference....arguing this obvious point with you is absurd.
Arguing that they couldn't reliably detect COVID is simply dumb.

Sorry: "absurd"

Detection abilities grew over time, just like they will with any novel virus; they use the best technology/testing available to them at any given time, and it's a lie to claim that because their detection percentage wasn't perfect, this means it was useless. THAT is "absurd"

vibise

No. That is not remotely what they said.
They could not identify influenza because the original test was designed to identify only covid.
This does not mean they could not tell the difference between the two viruses. They can, but only tested for one.
They now test for both.

CrowCross

Arguing that they couldn't reliably detect COVID is simply dumb.

Sorry: "absurd"

Detection abilities grew over time, just like they will with any novel virus; they use the best technology/testing available to them at any given time, and it's a lie to claim that because their detection percentage wasn't perfect, this means it was useless. THAT is "absurd"
BULL.

Storch

You read it thoroughly, and still can't understand what it says.

You read it thoroughly, and still can't understand what it says.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PCR does not distinguish between infectious virus and non-infectious nucleic acid
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's start here. Do you agree with the above statement?