Chag Pesach Sameach חַג פֵּסַח שַׂמֵחַ.

Nothing wrong with the commands of God. See above.
Exactly, and since he let the judges/witnesses to determine the new moon and months, i.e., Deut 17:8-13, then we know what we're doing, according to the law of Moses. ;)

Lev 23
4These are the LORD’s appointed feasts, the sacred assemblies you are to proclaim at their appointed times.

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
In the true God's service.

Last edited:
One is mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. (i.e. Matthew 22:29) (i.e. Exodus 13; Numbers 33)

day (singular) - Each natural day has one natural night, not two nights.

Why isn't one following Mosaic law in this regard, the prophet Moses told the truth?

But we are, Deuteronomy 17:8-13.

That command by God is conditional, and not unlimited in scope. (i.e. If ... a matter arises which is too hard for you to judge, ... matters of controversy ..., then ...)

In other words, one can never add to the commands of God. God's word needs no correction nor additions by imperfect men. (Sanhedrin 89a)

Deuteronomy 4:2 Revised Standard Version of the Bible
2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it; that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

If one adds to the perfect word that God commands them, then they are not keeping the commandments of the Lord God.

"Moses said to the people: “Remember this day in which you went out of Egypt, ...."" (i.e. Exodus 13:3) (emphasis mine)
"On this day you are going out, ..." (i.e. Exodus 13:4) (emphasis mine)
"... you shall keep this service..." (i.e. Exodus 13:5) (emphasis mine)
"And you shall tell your son in that day, saying, ‘This is done because of what the Lord did for me when I came up from Egypt.’" (i.e. Exodus 13:8) (emphasis mine)

Notice that God's commands in Exodus 13 via the prophet Moses, do not state ... Remember these days; On these days you are going out; ... you shall keep these services; And you shall tell your son in those days...

What is the controversy? What is too hard for one to judge?

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

You know I didn't start this thread to raise controversy, but to pray God's blessings over you...controversy is for another thread...so I'll answer about Elijah the next time he comes up.

I will start a new thread to get to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the Truth. (i.e. Jesus) (i.e. on earth as in heaven)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

What was Jesus saved from?
This is just a cheap ploy that Jewjitzu uses to make his own deliberate misunderstanding look intelligent and insightful. He was "saved" from death the same way Adam's race was saved from chaos in the Creation. Every aspect of the first day of creation was brought into play to destroy once and for all the power of Death: The Father's Will Whose love for Jewjitzu drove the Command to Jesus, the Son's willingness to obey, unlike Jewjitzu who is loved notwithstanding, and the power of the Breath of God to raise Him again from the dead, which power resides now in all who are willing to believed. And the Shroud is a manifestation of a light so bright, it recorded itself in linen in a blinding moment...only days after the whole world went dark, because "In His light we see light." When the ruling and rebellious Jews had the Romans extinguish the light, it went out for a time, as recorded by witnesses.

That command by God is conditional, and not unlimited in scope. (i.e. If ... a matter arises which is too hard for you to judge, ... matters of controversy ..., then ...)

In other words, one can never add to the commands of God. God's word needs no correction nor additions by imperfect men. (Sanhedrin 89a)
No one is adding to God's commands. Judgements are being made, application of law to real life circumstances.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Revised Standard Version of the Bible
2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it; that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
Yes. What's interesting is that the NT has done just that, especially Paul.

If one adds to the perfect word that God commands them, then they are not keeping the commandments of the Lord God.
Yes, Christians don't keep the commandments.

"Moses said to the people: “Remember this day in which you went out of Egypt, ...."" (i.e. Exodus 13:3) (emphasis mine)
"On this day you are going out, ..." (i.e. Exodus 13:4) (emphasis mine)
"... you shall keep this service..." (i.e. Exodus 13:5) (emphasis mine)
"And you shall tell your son in that day, saying, ‘This is done because of what the Lord did for me when I came up from Egypt.’" (i.e. Exodus 13:8) (emphasis mine)

Notice that God's commands in Exodus 13 via the prophet Moses, do not state ... Remember these days; On these days you are going out; ... you shall keep these services; And you shall tell your son in those days...

What is the controversy? What is too hard for one to judge?
How would you determine the new moon which is required for determining festivals in ancient times?

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
In the true God's service.

This is just a cheap ploy that Jewjitzu uses to make his own deliberate misunderstanding look intelligent and insightful. He was "saved" from death the same way Adam's race was saved from chaos in the Creation. Every aspect of the first day of creation was brought into play to destroy once and for all the power of Death: The Father's Will Whose love for Jewjitzu drove the Command to Jesus, the Son's willingness to obey, unlike Jewjitzu who is loved notwithstanding, and the power of the Breath of God to raise Him again from the dead, which power resides now in all who are willing to believed. And the Shroud is a manifestation of a light so bright, it recorded itself in linen in a blinding moment...only days after the whole world went dark, because "In His light we see light." When the ruling and rebellious Jews had the Romans extinguish the light, it went out for a time, as recorded by witnesses.
No cheap ploy. Prosenekas points to Jesus' prayers for himself as a penitent needing salvation.

Back