Chesterton on the Fall

since you don’t believe in Him, why keep trying to put your words in his mouth.

adam actually did much more evil than you can imagine. take issue with him,

God did nothing here. that He would do anything evil is a lie, and what esaus corrupt versions of scripture try to train people to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
in your way of reading His words, after esau threw in his theology
I'm simply looking for a biblical based...chapter and versed back...description, account, what ever that supports your view that the garden of Eden was not on earth.

If you have x-tra biblical material to support your view it would be interesting to see what they have to say.

Sure we can

It was God who decided that Adam's actions would, for the worse, change not only him, but every single human being to follow

Had it only been Adam that was transformed detrimentally then I would take no issue
You do the crime - you do the time
That is fair

That everyone is detrimentally transformed due to one man's actions is not fair
To put it in human biological terms...when Adam fell his DNA changed. This change has then passed down to all of his progeny. Don't you evos believe in that?

You might say...“I did not eat the fruit.” Which is true, but the bible tells us that we, individually and as a human race, were all represented by Adam. “In Adam all die”

Now, if you want to smear God because of that...have at it. I'm not the one who has to deal with your transgressions.

You are a hopelessly confused individual, Jimmy

1. A lie is a conscious and purposeful alteration of what one knows to be the truth
It is not possible to lie without knowing it!

2. I do not believe in God - therefore, I do not believe in transgression against God {sin}
Hey now, I said if you can

I see now you are just speaketh with forked tongue, as usual.

But as you said, you don't blame God for your sin so I guess it's all yours, big guy

since you don’t believe in Him, why keep trying to put your words in his mouth.

adam actually did much more evil than you can imagine. take issue with him,

God did nothing here. that He would do anything evil is a lie, and what esaus corrupt versions of scripture try to train people to believe.
They're not my words - they're the words of the Christian faith

Then quit stalling and support that "decree" with at least one Bible verse.
We've been over this, stiggy

There is no verse explicitly stating that God inflicted corrupt natures upon us as a consequence of Adam's disobedience

This does not, however, change the FACT that Christendom holds to this very belief

We've been over this, stiggy

There is no verse explicitly stating that God inflicted corrupt natures upon us as a consequence of Adam's disobedience

So you made it up.

This does not, however, change the FACT that Christendom holds to this very belief

So? That reminds me of one of my favorite books:

It can be yours for forty bucks.

I'm simply looking for a biblical based...chapter and versed back...description, account, what ever that supports your view that the garden of Eden was not on earth.

If you have x-tra biblical material to support your view it would be interesting to see what they have to say.

All below are corrupted yet valuable to find out what He said

bible texts
book of enoch
rg vedas
hieroglyphs
sumerian texts

*red : enemy texts

So you made it up.
WRONG!

There have been two 'federal heads' appointed by God
Adam and Christ

The former disobeyed God and incurred upon his progeny a share in his guilt as well as the penalty earned for himself; death

The latter was sent to restore man to a right relationship with God and life everlasting {provided there be butt kissing}

If you don't 'know' this - you ain't no Christian, stigs!

Last edited:
WRONG!

Adam and Christ

The former disobeyed God and incurred upon his progeny a share in his guilt as well as the penalty earned for himself; death

The latter was sent to restore man to a right relationship with God and life everlasting

If you don't 'know' this - you ain't no Christian, stigs!
you are not spokesman of what you reject..

you are not

you are not spokesman of what you reject..

you are not
Agreed, I am NOT a spokesman!

A spokesman is normally regarded as one who not only speaks on behalf of another, but shares in a desire to proffer forth said message

This, of course, is the last thing I want to do!

That said, I know full well what the Christian position is and am perfectly free to elucidate upon it in order to demonstrate it's many deficiencies

Exactly
And that is unjust

Oh well then. You're entitled to your opinion.

The problem is answers have been presented to you...and no matter what is said you will always thumb your nose at God. Which is your problem...not mine.
It's like you want to put it on nature, itself, so as to absolve God
What you seem to be forgetting, though, is that God is the one who designed nature

It all comes back to Him, Crow

All below are corrupted yet valuable to find out what He said

bible texts
book of enoch
rg vedas
hieroglyphs
sumerian texts

*red : enemy texts
I'm interested in the Bible text.

As to the book of Enoch...I have never read it. All I have seen from it is an explanation for Gen 6.
As to the garden not being on earth...do you have an Enoch passage in mind?

Oh well then. You're entitled to your opinion.

The problem is answers have been presented to you...and no matter what is said you will always thumb your nose at God. Which is your problem...not mine.
Answer this, Crow

Who created nature?
Who decided how nature will work?

You keep wanting to pin it on nature -
"Being born, due Adam's unwise choice of disobedience, under condemnation and with corrupt natures that inevitably compel sin, is an innate environmental function"

Who, though, created nature?
Who decided how the environment will function?

The problem, Crow, is that the 'answers' you have presented are insufficient

Either God is in charge or He isn't
Which is it, Crow??

I'm interested in the Bible text.

As to the book of Enoch...I have never read it. All I have seen from it is an explanation for Gen 6.
As to the garden not being on earth...do you have an Enoch passage in mind?
enoch was taken to heaven, and describes the same as rev gives, about the Hebrew Cube, which has a binary sun and moon...
the physics do not match where on one side is the bible and enoch versus the physics of this current reality. the evil realm is all revolving, expanding, evolving... matter... but eden was ruled by a most lovely sun and moon of God... and was stable in the H Cube...

the sun was a false installation after the fall, which egypt called RA...

Federal Heads?? What the ......?

Your words:

"And it is this God who inflicted corrupted natures upon us"

I asked you to back that up scripturallly, and you ignored me. After the third time of asking that, you realized that continuing to ignore my request would just make you look like a loser, so you changed your "source" from the Bible to "Christianity." Then when you failed to back that up, your "source" was changed to "Christendom." What next? Dana Carvey's Church Lady?

Federal Heads?? What the ......?

Your words:

"And it is this God who inflicted corrupted natures upon us"

I asked you to back that up scripturallly, and you ignored me. After the third time of asking that, you realized that continuing to ignore my request would just make you look like a loser, so you changed your "source" from the Bible to "Christianity." Then when you failed to back that up, your "source" was changed to "Christendom." What next? Dana Carvey's Church Lady?
Yep, federal heads

That is part and parcel of
1. bible
2. christianity
and
3. christendom

God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity
And He did so because His panties got in a twist after Adam {the 1st federal head} disobeyed Him

*And never mind that God, from the start, set Adam up to fail

adaptions to what treeplanter wrote to correct it:

The evil realm consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures on adm-human, after God created eden, by making her to fall.

corupted nature: this fleshbody and this earth

Back