Chesterton on the Fall

if you want to hate someone,
hate the evil entities who rule this world, created it, made eden fall, and imprisoned us in this animal fleshbody.

do not blame God.

I'm interested in the Bible text.

As to the book of Enoch...I have never read it. All I have seen from it is an explanation for Gen 6.
As to the garden not being on earth...do you have an Enoch passage in mind?
Yggdrasil.jpg

in the picture, the flat disc is the satanic principalities vampiring eden…. the lampstand they corrupted is recognizable below too.. where eden was below and to the east, and heaven.

in the large tree‘s western branches would be
the current cosmos and this earth , but so small in scale, not even visible on this image.

i will look for some enoch…

if you want to hate someone,
hate the evil entities who rule this world, created it, made eden fall, and imprisoned us in this animal fleshbody.

do not blame God.
You got some 'way out there' beliefs, Eve

That said, the vast, overwhelming, majority of Christians assert that God is in charge

enoch was taken to heaven, and describes the same as rev gives, about the Hebrew Cube, which has a binary sun and moon...
the physics do not match where on one side is the bible and enoch versus the physics of this current reality. the evil realm is all revolving, expanding, evolving... matter... but eden was ruled by a most lovely sun and moon of God... and was stable in the H Cube...

the sun was a false installation after the fall, which egypt called RA...
what are you talking about? Cubes, binary sun and moon...

Yggdrasil.jpg

in the picture, the flat disc is the satanic principalities vampiring eden…. the lampstand they corrupted is recognizable below too.. where eden was below and to the east, and heaven.

in the large tree‘s western branches would be
the current cosmos and this earth , but so small in scale, not even visible on this image.

i will look for some enoch…
Thank you for digging up this info..but?????

In other words:
"I am not able to support my position"

Duly noted, Crow, duly noted

Have a good night
Believe whatever you need to believe.

Your objections have been answered. You have been shown as to not have a clue concerning this issue.

SCREEEEEEECH....what's that sound? Oh, it's you moving the goal post again.

As I said, I'm done with you on this topic. If you need God to be an evil demon.....have at it.

Yep, federal heads

LOL Are they any kin to the Talking Heads?

That is part and parcel of
1. bible

Whoops! You forgot for the 7th time in this thread to show us where in the Bible we find:

"And it is this God who inflicted corrupted natures upon us."

Just another oversight, I'm sure, right?

God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity

Yeah, you said that. About 20 times. Here, let me help you. Fill in the blanks:

"In the Bible, in the book of ______________, chapter ____, verse ____, we see where God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity."

Now it won't do you any good to ignore your task by mumbling some more weird stuff about federal heads, since I'm gonna keep dogging you to fill in those blanks until you admit you can't because you made it up.

Believe whatever you need to believe.

Your objections have been answered. You have been shown as to not have a clue concerning this issue.

SCREEEEEEECH....what's that sound? Oh, it's you moving the goal post again.

As I said, I'm done with you on this topic. If you need God to be an evil demon.....have at it.
Good luck, Crow

I wish you well with the cognitive dissonance that you are experiencing

I'm gonna keep dogging you to fill in those blanks until you admit you can't because you made it up.
How many times must you be told, stiggy?

There are no verses explicitly stating that God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity!

This, however, does not change the fact this IS the Christian position
It's all according to His plan

There are no verses explicitly stating that God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity!

BINGO! So you made it up.

This, however, does not change the fact this IS the Christian position

There is no Christian "position" that does not comport with scripture. You made it up and have been caught out on it.

Last edited:
BINGO! So you made it up.
No, I did NOT make it up!

Per Christianity, God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity

There is no Christian "position" that does not purport with scripture.
That God consciously and purposefully inflicted the needless harm of corrupted natures upon humanity DOES purport with scripture!

We have been over this before, stiggy
There is meaning in the bible beyond that which is explicitly stated

You are so very hypocritical it's ridiculous

You are the 1st, when it suits your needs, to scream that inference and deduction are perfectly applicable to a reading of scripture, but then turn right around and scream, when it suits your needs, that only that which is explicitly stated can be held as the Word of God

This doesn't say what you think it does. I only states that sin entered the world by Adam. All that means is that Adam was the first human male to sin. Because he sinned, he died. Likewise, all of humanity dies because they all sin. There is nothing about being born with a corrupted nature that causes us to sin. You should look elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it is this God who inflicted corrupted natures upon us
I have occasionally acted with selfless compassion and goodwill. Where did this good nature come from? If from God, for what purpose would he give us opposing (good and bad) natures? Can someone explain this to me? In the words of Inspector Poirot, “I don’t understand anything here.”

I agree - Romans 5:12 doesn't state that sin was thrust upon us by God
Romans 5:12 states, explicitly, only that sin DID come upon us by dint of Adam's actions

What you are ignoring, Caroljeen, is that God is the creator and designer of the system by which the consequence of Adam's actions shall be applied not only to Adam, himself, but also to each and every one of his progeny
It's not the consequence of Adam's action but the consequence of our own sinful actions which cause the same consequence to be applied. You're not understanding it correctly.
Adam sinned and his punishment was death. We sin and our punishment is death.
Not everyone sins. Children are not considered guilty of sin if they don't have the knowledge of good and evil.

I already provided the example

No. You never did. You were supposed to be providing an example where I believed something in the Bible because it is inferred rather than explicitly stated. You ignorantly chose abortion. But in the Decalogue God EXPLICITLY forbids killing other human beings.

You may as well claim that God doesn't forbid matricide, since He doesn't explicitly say, "Thou shalt not kill mothers." "Thou shalt not kill" includes mothers, fathers, plumbers and children. Abortion kills children, so its prohibition is included in the Decalogue.

You insist, by way of extrapolation, that abortion falls under the heading of murder, but deny that it is equally valid to insist, by way of extrapolation, that human nature is the result of God's will

Because it's not. God forbids abortion. He neither explicitly nor implicitly says He gave you a corrupt nature.

Back