Children don't need Jabs

Why?

The Lancet ..

Based on the highlights and abstract, that article focuses only on the likelihood of covid deaths, and contrasts the numbers in the elderly (high) vs children (low). While it is true that risk of death is low in children, there are other important factors to consider. We know there are covid survivors with serious long haul symptoms, but we don't know if organ damage in nonsymptomatic survivors would create significant downstream health issues.

Another factor is virus spread. While children may not get sick and die, they can certainly be infected, and pass that infection to the people they are in contact with such as parents, grandparents, teachers, neighbors, etc.

I think vaccination is the way to go.

Based on the highlights and abstract, that article focuses only on the likelihood of covid deaths, and contrasts the numbers in the elderly (high) vs children (low). While it is true that risk of death is low in children, there are other important factors to consider. We know there are covid survivors with serious long haul symptoms, but we don't know if organ damage in nonsymptomatic survivors would create significant downstream health issues.

Another factor is virus spread. While children may not get sick and die, they can certainly be infected, and pass that infection to the people they are in contact with such as parents, grandparents, teachers, neighbors, etc.

Nonsense. The newest reports say that those who have been vaccinated are getting the newest strains of Covid.

It's turning out to be that my personal physician was correct. Like the flu that changes every year, is the same with Covid.

Kids don't need to be vaccinated against Covid. Especially so because there are no longitudinal studies and there won't be any for at least 10 years.

Remember when we all agreed anti-vaxxers were nuts?

It used to be the lunatic, hippie-dippy left. Now it’s the Trump Cultists.
I remember thinking that leftists can't handle the truth. No, I'm not a fan of former President Trump. That's just another excuse that has been conjured up out of lack of evidence. Your stereotyping fails you.

You never provide any evidence from a reliable source. You simply say things you think are true. There's that education you have, going to waste.

Of course people who have double jabs and boosters can still apparently get the virus and pass it on. So sacking people from their jobs in the care and health services is not only a pointless exercise but creating further suffering.
The next thing is we will hear even more about the shortages. The NHS is also sacking people who dont celebrate the gender identity mental health issue. The only evidence I can surely believe is first hand accounts of the OTU where if one is admitted double jabbed, one is expected to come out. So we should be thankful for the vaccines. But that means the vaccine gives protection to the individual, it does not dictate the spread.

I read two reports one day last week. One said the omicron variant seems to be extremely contageous and infections but not causing so many hospitalisations. The other warned of thousands of deaths. Both from mainstream newspapers. The next day the BBC headlines were that against the omicron variant double jabs arent really effective but a booster is 75%.
Now. How come the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine boosters are 75% effective against omicron? How come the 2 Pfizer jabs are effective against all the other variants but one needs a booster of it to deal with omicron?
Is it that the virus is more intelligent than the BBC?

Last edited:
Based on the highlights and abstract, that article focuses only on the likelihood of covid deaths, and contrasts the numbers in the elderly (high) vs children (low). While it is true that risk of death is low in children, there are other important factors to consider. We know there are covid survivors with serious long haul symptoms, but we don't know if organ damage in nonsymptomatic survivors would create significant downstream health issues. Not to mention natural immunity they get is superior ....

Why so kids don't get you sick? Sounds pretty selfish to be putting a "vaccine" into your kids body that has extremely limited data, and messes with the nucleus and ribosomes.... And then eventually becomes useless and requires booster shots every 3-6 months .also do you MIGHT not have to be unconvinced with taking care of them and possibly getting a little sick from a 99% survivable virus...

Ooooooh and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread...so your argument...is based on your own stupidity and not a cent of fact.

Also old people die regularly ..and when it's from COVID 80% have 2 existing illnesses.

What I am seeing a lot from these cultest is a continuous forgetting the vaccines don't stop the spread, and the need for everyone else to be responsible for them, instead of they themselves. Then they call people selfish because you don't want to listen to their silly arguments based on a working vaccine and a deadly virus ...when neither exist.

Last edited:
Why so kids don't get you sick? Sounds pretty selfish to be putting a "vaccine" into your kids body that has extremely limited data, and messes with the nucleus and ribosomes.... And then eventually becomes useless and requires booster shots every 3-6 months .also do you MIGHT not have to be unconvinced with taking care of them and possibly getting a little sick from a 99% survivable virus...

Ooooooh and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread...so your argument...is based on your own stupidity and not a cent of fact.

Also old people die regularly ..and when it's from COVID 80% have 2 existing illnesses.

What I am seeing a lot from these cultest is a continuous forgetting the vaccines don't stop the spread, and the need for everyone else to be responsible for them, instead of they themselves. Then they call people selfish because you don't want to listen to their silly arguments based on a working vaccine and a deadly virus ...when neither exist.
Yes, it is true that we have limited data on virus infection rates and subsequent spread in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people. After all, we have been studying this virus for less than two years, and emerging variants like omicron pose new challenges. We do know that transmission occurs within households, and we do know that covid virus can persist in infected individuals causing symptoms over extended periods of time, but we don't yet know how long that can last - months, years, decades? Tissue and organ destruction can be permanent, as known for polio and measles, and viruses like chickenpox can go dormant and reactivate decades later to cause shingles.

The medical experts and scientists have concluded that vaccination is the best protection we have, and are recommending vaccines for children. The vaccines are safe and effective and are certainly safer than the viral infection. My grandkids will be vaccinated when they are old enough.

I remember thinking that leftists can't handle the truth. No, I'm not a fan of former President Trump. That's just another excuse that has been conjured up out of lack of evidence. Your stereotyping fails you.
Are we really supposed to pretend it is not the right-wing Trump cultists that are refusing to take the vaccine?

Am I supposed to pretend to be a Trump cultist?
It is well documented that the vaccination rate is much lower in the counties that voted for Trump than in counties that voted for Biden.

Are you saying you did not vote for Trump?

Am I supposed to pretend to be a Trump cultist?
I don't know.

Are you a creationist? Do you think climate change is a hoax? Did you vote for Trump? Do you think the 2020 election was stolen? Do you think there is a huge, international cabal trying to establish universal communism?

If the above describes you, you are probably a COVID denier.

The medical experts and scientists have concluded that vaccination is the best protection we have, and are recommending vaccines for children. The vaccines are safe and effective and are certainly safer than the viral infection. My grandkids will be vaccinated when they are old enough.
Haha ummm protection from what? A 1% chance of dying with a shot that use to be claimed as effective but now we know you need every 3-6 months? Over natural and superior immunity ... Sounds like really poor science. Haha wow.... Imagine seeing everything they claimed was the science....being shown to be wrong all their science based mandates failing ..and be like...yeah they know what they are doing because I am not a doctor or scientist ..haha yeesh

Honestly you should vaccinated anyone related to you and save us from future stupidity .

Population reduction.
Elon Musk says....

“There are not enough people. I can’t emphasize this enough. There are not enough people. I think one of the biggest risks to civilization is the low birth rate and the rapidly declining birthrate,” Musk said at the Wall Street Journal’s annual CEO Council. “And yet, so many people, including smart people, think that there are too many people in the world and think that the population is growing out of control. It’s completely the opposite. Please look at the numbers. If people don’t have more children, civilization is going to crumble, mark my words.” Article.

The bio-weapon jab being stuck into our childrens arms is for population reduction.

Why?

The Lancet ..

While I agree that children clearly don't need to be jabbed at all, there are those who want to be vaccinated anyways. The incidence of suicide among children is rising dramatically so why not give them a boost if that's what they really want?

Up until just recently, I didn't have a problem with pretty much any vaccinations, but the more I look at what's going on, the more I'm against any and all vaccinations. The vaccine mentality says that children born into this world are not likely to live unless they've had a few dozen chemicals injected into their bodies which will allow them to live on this planet. It's as if they think we're all from some other planet and don't have an immune system designed for this environment. Those who get jabbed are no longer able to survive in the natural environment because their bodies necessarily need to be in a completely sterile one.

I know convicted felons who have turned over a new leaf in life and can be trusted. They're the exception to the rule. The pharmaceutical companies have provided me with no evidence that they can ever be trusted.

The CDC, FDA, NIH, etc. are all bought and paid for. They are incarnations of evil. They, along with Big Pharma and the mainstream media outlets will undoubtedly be tried and executed if there is any justice left in this world.

Back