Chinese Spy Balloon Flying Over U.S. - Nothing to see here…

Fortunately the adults are in charge now.
So full of contradiction. Your posts are getting a little desperate lately, aren't they? Elderly folks, to be considered "adults" need to have their faculties. The Chinese told us not to shoot down their balloon. The Chines are in charge now...if you call them adults, practice welding yourself into your house. I'll tell you when you can come out.

That's how Chinese "adults" behave.

I’m sure they are handling it appropriately.
I'm sure they appreciate their good devotees, of whom you are the most remarkable.

I've never met anyone personally as gullible and blasé as you and the LWers who post the comedy posts here.

I have to agree with exception that the American left voted for senility....as Biden was selected by the Cabal who were ordered by the elite who pay homage to.....
I'm basing the comment on the assumption that Biden won a number of legitimate votes. My love for this country and my respect for my neighbors would plunge me into despair to think that the majority of "Biden" votes were legal and legitimate. There cannot be that many who have been swayed by the farming material on cBSCNNBC. Every charge against Trump proved to be a lie, yet I see these friends here who are still enthralled by the lies.

The IMF...an organization that aims to promote global economic growth and financial stability...says its time for digital controlled currency.

The IMF.....is an organization that aims to make profit. Economic growth as in lending to countries with high interest rates. Same as the "world bank".

This is what really rules the world....

Dan 10:13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia,

I try to stay away from the prophecies. I go by what I know.

The elites control the global economy......

It failed.
Did it fail? It passed the US dollar in value.

The IMF.....is an organization that aims to make profit. Economic growth as in lending to countries with high interest rates. Same as the "world bank".

It's the beginning of the "beast" system.
I try to stay away from the prophecies. I go by what I know.
You should know prophecy....its very much a map.....(if interpreted correctly)
The elites control the global economy......
Who controls the elites? Rothchilds? Masons? Illuminati?
Did it fail? It passed the US dollar in value.
But it still had to be converted to "dollars" to but oil.

But, we've drifted like a chinese balloon off topic.

Biden.
Mitch McConel.
The guy who was dating Fang Fang.
Millie who would tell the CCP if we launched.
Fowl-chee

If I had the time and desire I could come up with many more.
Yes, McConnell has profited from Chinese businesses through his wife.
There is no evidence of Biden doing so, and you presented no link with such evidence.
I do not recognize the others on your list.

You ask because your trash Fake News tabloids do not investigate?

Why did you stubbornly refuse to post links of Russian ties to Trump?

Who counted the 12 billion people you claimed were vaccinated??

Why do wild left wingers reflexively pivot to Trump?

Trump had nothing to do with this spy balloon.
The ties of Trump people with Russia is long and many have been listed my Mueller.
For example Manafort, Trump's campaign chief:

And Kushner had to submit his application for a security clearance 3 times because he "forgot" to list his interactions with Russians:

And then there was the attempt by Kushner to set up a direct line from the Trump WH to the Kremlin through the Russian embassy so that US intel agencies would not be privy to those communications.

Again Vibise implies that for a crime victim to be taken seriously, the victim must know the name of the criminal
You are claiming a crime occurred but cannot name the criminal or the exact crime.
So how does that count as a recognizable crime?

The "spy balloon" proves China could deliver some sort of biological weapon over the USA.

I don't know if it could carry the payload of an EMP weapon.

Then again libs such as vibise seem to be OK with it.
Where did I say I was OK with this?
I said the exact opposite!

I'm basing the comment on the assumption that Biden won a number of legitimate votes. My love for this country and my respect for my neighbors would plunge me into despair to think that the majority of "Biden" votes were legal and legitimate. There cannot be that many who have been swayed by the farming material on cBSCNNBC. Every charge against Trump proved to be a lie, yet I see these friends here who are still enthralled by the lies.
Trump has been a lifelong con-artist and criminal, but has discovered ways to use the legal system to avoid prosecution.

Biden is a decent man who has been doing a great job as POTUS. Did you see today's job increase for last month? A record.

Yes, McConnell has profited from Chinese businesses through his wife.
There is no evidence of Biden doing so, and you presented no link with such evidence.
I do not recognize the others on your list.
You're right vibise....there is no evidence of Biden doing so. None.

Keep telling yourself that.

Job creations lost from the lockdown.
The economy added more than 128,000 jobs in leisure and hospitality in January, with the largest gains in bars and restaurants.....I guess the resturant workers finally decided to go back to work.

meanwhile...

Amazon announced job cuts of around 18,000 employees last month,​

Lets not forget the Meta and facebook layoffs.

If you don't like those examples here's a list of companies laying off employes.

Basically you can take your left wing narrative preaching paper and line your bird cage with it.

It's the beginning of the "beast" system.

The "beast" system has been here since the beginning of kingdoms......
You should know prophecy....its very much a map.....(if interpreted correctly)

I know Prophecy. I just believe most is being interpreted deceivingly. I believe most of those prophesies are past. And some of them down right fake.

There are multiple different Prophecies of end times. Will the earth be destroyed by fire. or will the entire world bend a knee to Christ and the Lion lies with the lamb?

I've seen books in the 1800's and 1900's speak of Armageddon in their time. It didnt happen. People think the war will be against other "evil" countries but no. Armageddon will be against our own rulers......

Who controls the elites? Rothchilds? Masons? Illuminati?

They are the elites.....Only 33rd level Masons are elites.

But it still had to be converted to "dollars" to but oil.

Not if they become the default currency.
But, we've drifted like a chinese balloon off topic.

Not really. We are discussing China, spying and the elites.

I know Prophecy. I just believe most is being interpreted deceivingly. I believe most of those prophesies are past. And some of them down right fake.
I believe Rev. is future...as what it speaks of hasn't happened as of yet.

Currently the Rev 13 table is almost set...not completely, but close. That doesn't mean the trib is here, but if history goes on for another 5-10-25 years it's currently missing a great opportunity.

I just read about how in some stores you can wave your hand over a pad and....presto...the store is paid.

There are multiple different Prophecies of end times. Will the earth be destroyed by fire. or will the entire world bend a knee to Christ and the Lion lies with the lamb?
The bible says both.
I've seen books in the 1800's and 1900's speak of Armageddon in their time. It didnt happen. People think the war will be against other "evil" countries but no. Armageddon will be against our own rulers......
Armageddon will be about the "world rulers" against Christ Jesus.

Back