Chinese Spy Balloon Flying Over U.S. - Nothing to see here…

Trump has been a lifelong con-artist and criminal, but has discovered ways to use the legal system to avoid prosecution.

Biden is a decent man who has been doing a great job as POTUS. Did you see today's job increase for last month? A record.
Again vibise states that she believes all democrats are as pure as the wind driven snow

China is currently flying a spy balloon over the US most sensitive sites, with a focus on the missile wing at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana, where the US houses a large number of its intercontinental missiles.

While the Whitehouse/Pentagon/MSM mouthpiece is busy making excuses about its limited ability to obtain data and how shooting the balloon down in the middle of nowhere is somehow dangerous to non-existent civilians, the balloon's actual goal of creating High Definition maps of the underground silos using an advance EM/GPR/ Acoustic Light penetrative field (DAS) has already been completed.

Perfectly normal.
Nothing to see here.
Move along~~~~~>
Wanna know what the balloon really is?

Infowars spells it out on todays broadcast.

Why haven't we captured this balloon and the Communist China technology onboard? It's retarded biden and our JCoS haven't ordered this. What, is Joe worried about offending Communist China and IF it was shot down, why? That would affectively destroy any potential to recover this CC technology.

Guys, guys, guys. Let me tell you a secret. The western elites OWN China. They are bankrolling China. They are building up China's military(It's good for war profiteering business and to scare the public into paying more taxes to the defense department).

There isn't a country in the planet not ruled by elites or an elitist puppet. Think of it like the US crime syndicate only much more powerful...Sure some time there is in fighting between members but you can't do anything without permission.

I laugh when I hear CIA operatives and US military talk about the threat from China. Truth is? They are prepping China(Or Europe) to be the next super power.

If America's economy collapses, they wouldn't be able to afford a war with anyone.

And the kicker is the corrupt US politicians are all on board and will move abroad when the country collapses.
So technically, the “spy balloon” could actually be controlled by the US which would explain why they don’t want to shoot it down.

Imagine the implications here.

Those in control could literally set off an EMP over the country… and blame China for it.

So technically, the “spy balloon” could actually be controlled by the US which would explain why they don’t want to shoot it down.

Imagine the implications here.

Those in control could literally set off an EMP over the country… and blame China for it.
It could be all theater(I think it is). To distract the public from real issues at home. Make their attention shift to China. The Chinese have Satellites and dont need "spy balloons".lol

It could be all theater(I think it is). To distract the public from real issues at home. Make their attention shift to China. The Chinese have Satellites and dont need "spy balloons".lol
Sure...China wastes time and resources invading other nations' sovereign air space...That should be a talking point for cBSCNNBC.

link, with names?

And you were OK with the Russian ties of many Trump officials?
Why did the widow of the mayor of Moscow give Hunter Crackpot Biden $3.5 million?

Why can't your trash Fake news report?

As crooked as your Biden's are, no reason he paid a penny taxes.

Grupo Biden digging a deeper hole. Now the Trump era balloons floated undetected. How was Trump wrong in not blowing up undetected balloons?

Back