Chinese Zodiac

Dragons are a name an early culture gave to dinosaurs before the term dinosaur was invented.
Quite possible. In heraldry a Wyvern (two legged dragon) could easily have been extrapolated from a reasonably complete pterosaur fossil.

Everyone agrees that dinosaur, and pterosaur, fossils overlap with humans.

Quite possible. In heraldry a Wyvern (two legged dragon) could easily have been extrapolated from a reasonably complete pterosaur fossil.

Everyone agrees that dinosaur, and pterosaur, fossils overlap with humans.
Fossils clearly show dinosaurs were contemporaneous with humans years ago. But then again you alredy knew that.

Giants and dragons!
Fossils clearly show dinosaurs were contemporaneous with humans years ago. But then again you alredy knew that.

Cite the papers.

Dinosaurs and humans are separated by around 65 million years. Everyone with a basic education knows this.

No, I know the opposite. Fossils show that the only dinosaurs that survived the K-T impact were birds. All other dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago, well before humans evolved.

Your sources are lying to you again.

No, I know the opposite. Fossils show that the only dinosaurs that survived the K-T impact were birds. All other dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago, well before humans evolved.

Your sources are lying to you again.
You're letting a biased false narrative get in your way....Toto needs to pull the curtain open for you.

No need to cite papers....we have the fossils.

You really don't havecthe first clue about science do you?

Papers are used to document the evidence we find and provide conclusions based on that evidence. The fossil record clearly shows that dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago.

You really don't havecthe first clue about science do you?
The fossils dissolve your false narrative....you do know that?
Papers are used to document the evidence we find and provide conclusions based on that evidence. The fossil record clearly shows that dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago.
Soft biomaterial found in many dinosaur bones that should have fossilized or rotted away long before its discovery shows with out a doubt the fossil wasn't 65+ MY's old. Some day you'll recognize this science that interferes with your false narrative.

The fossils dissolve your false narrative....you do know that?

Soft biomaterial found in many dinosaur bones that should have fossilized or rotted away long before its discovery shows with out a doubt the fossil wasn't 65+ MY's old. Some day you'll recognize this science that interferes with your false narrative.
Oh dear, you're not so stupid as to think they found large lumps of "soft biomaterial", are you?

DUDE!!!....the biomaterial can't survive for 65+ MY's.

The bible you desperately try to destroy...is the truth. Get over it.
Even if the fossils were only two thousand years old, that wouldn't automatically prove the Bible.

Nor would a global flood, for that matter.

Even if the fossils were only two thousand years old, that wouldn't automatically prove the Bible.

Nor would a global flood, for that matter.
Who said it had to "prove" the bible? ....or the flood?

What it did do is "prove" the Old Earth time line has major big time flaws....and the geological record lines up with what the bible tells us.

Who said it had to "prove" the bible? ....or the flood?

What it did do is "prove" the Old Earth time line has major big time flaws....and the geological record lines up with what the bible tells us.
You ended your reply with "the Bible is the truth."

Why, if it doesn't follow from what you said prior?

Are you saying the bible isn't the truth? Do you have evidence???????
Yes, I do have evidence.
  • 2 Kings 8:26 - King Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he came to the throne.
  • 2 Chronicles 22:2 - King Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he came to the throne.
At least one of those statements has to be false. The Bible, as we have it, is not 100% reliable.

Back