Choice

Manfred

Yes. An unbeliever's heart (which is in addition to his conscience) can also be spoken to by the Holy Spirit. That's where the unbeliever's joy comes from. Any Calvinist who denies that is possible also denies the power of the Holy Spirit's ministry to reach unbelievers.
You, like Tom obviously did not read Jesus's exposition of the parable.
Or rather you choose to not read the context.

Manfred

Nope. It's based on the traditions of the Apostles - inspired men of God.
Show me where these inspired traditions are recorded!
You cannot, and you are merely full of bluster.
Nope. My criteria is how Apostolic is the church. The Mormon church is light years away from being Apostolic. If you can't see that then guess who is the monkey.
.What about Protestants then. Why did you pick RCC.
Your reasoning is flawed.
Sounds like you. Unless you reveal otherwise I'm going to take it that one day you woke up and you were regenerated. I'm going with that until you reveal otherwise.
Already did. The fact that you make such utterly mindless conclusions is another indicator of your disdain for the Word of God.
We always give 100% glory to God. Always.
You have not given Him glory for your salvation. Not once. All you have glorified in is your so called "excellent" deductions of who is closest to the truth, and that you cleverly went with that.
You glory only in your free will choices.

fltom

It amazes me every time just how iconoclastic Calvinists are. They think that we have no more value than a door knob even though everyone has been blessed with a God-given mind, heart, and conscience. They've taken the fact that each and everyone of us is an icon image of God and they smash it against the floor - iconoclasts.
Yes we are made in the image of God and that image though marred by sin is not destroyed

fltom

You, like Tom obviously did not read Jesus's exposition of the parable.
Or rather you choose to not read the context.
Sorry but you read the passage in an extremely poor manner

Did it not occur to you no other Calvinist reads the passage as you do

Synergy

Show me where these inspired traditions are recorded!
You cannot, and you are merely full of bluster.
The inspired Apostolic traditions handed down to us start with Bible. Then it's the inspired Early Church traditions that we have historical remnants of in the roman catacombs. All these handed down apostolic traditions are not "bluster".
What about Protestants then. Why did you pick RCC.
Your reasoning is flawed.
Who said I'm against Protestants? I often attend a Methodist Church.
Already did. The fact that you make such utterly mindless conclusions is another indicator of your disdain for the Word of God.
Do you believe that you were regenerated before you repented?
You have not given Him glory for your salvation. Not once. All you have glorified in is your so called "excellent" deductions of who is closest to the truth, and that you cleverly went with that.
You glory only in your free will choices.
It amazes me every time just how little glory Calvinists give God for their God-given mind, heart, and conscience. They think that man has no more value than a door knob. They've taken the fact that each and everyone of us is an icon image of God and they smash it against the floor - iconoclasts.

G

guest1

The inspired Apostolic traditions handed down to us start with Bible. Then it's the inspired Early Church traditions that we have historical remnants of in the roman catacombs. All these handed down apostolic traditions are not "bluster".

Who said I'm against Protestants? I often attend a Methodist Church.

Do you believe that you were regenerated before you repented?

It amazes me every time just how little glory Calvinists give God for their God-given mind, heart, and conscience. They think that man has no more value than a door knob. They've taken the fact that each and everyone of us is an icon image of God and they smash it against the floor - iconoclasts.
Yes that’s true

Sketo

Imagine a Non-Determinist randomly, for no apparent reason, walks into an ice cream shop, and this particular ice cream shop has 31 different flavors. He can not allow anything outside of his own will to determine which one flavor he will eat…

how does he choose?

Synergy

Imagine a Non-Determinist randomly, for no apparent reason, walks into an ice cream shop, and this particular ice cream shop has 31 different flavors. He can not allow anything outside of his own will to determine which one flavor he will eat…

how does he choose?
I'm a synergist. So any connection between your example and man's salvation process counts me out of your survey.

ReverendRV

how does he choose?
Do you think your example is the same scenario where Adam named the animals?

Sketo

I'm a synergist. So any connection between your example and man's salvation process counts me out of your survey.
Do you think your example is the same scenario where Adam named the animals?

Its just a simple question of how a non-determinist comes to a decision…

how does he choose?

ReverendRV

how does he choose?
Perhaps he wouldn't know it's an Ice Cream Shop without sensory input and Cognizance. But if he knew it was an Ice Cream Shop with 31 flavors, he would be influenced. You will want to remove all sensory input and his understanding of 31 flavors; then ask the question...

Adam had sensory input and volition when he named the Animals...

Last edited:

Slyzr

how does he choose?

Are sprinkles an option?