Choice

I can find where Jesus chose his disciples; I can't find a verse which states Jesus chose sheep.
Scripture does state that the Father gave the sheep, those who heard and learned, to the Son.
His sheep are all believers, and all were chosen in Him. Ephesians 1 is clear on this.

Part of the reason you hold a hugely errant theology lies in the fact you see scripture as a collection of verses. "Show me a verse, show me a verse!" That shows the weakness of your "theology".

You perpetually fail to implement 2 Timothy 2:15. You're unskilled in the word; Hebrews 5:13 which is why you're theologically inept.

This is why you often make nonsensical responses to throw people off the real issue with your errors. You've been called on this and for this by several others. The only one fooled by it is you.

NOWHERE does scripture say faith is the basis of God's choice which would also imply the Shepherd chooses those who chose Him. The sheep chose the Shepherd.
Tsk Tsk

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

God saves those that believe

that is his choice

Tsk Tsk

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

God saves those that believe

that is his choice
No kidding. Lol It does not say that is the basis of His choice. It does not say the sheep chose the shepherd.

Back