Chosen to Salvation !

TomFL

You still dont believe men are chosen to Salvation ?
After they believe

however

You did not address the objection

There is not a word in that verse about uncondirional election

and it is not even talking about ones initial salvation but the final eschatological salvation when Christ returns

That is a promise to all in the body of Christ

Will you deal with it

brightfame52

After they believe

however

You did not address the objection

There is not a word in that verse about uncondirional election

and it is not even talking about ones initial salvation but the final eschatological salvation when Christ returns

That is a promise to all in the body of Christ

Will you deal with it
No thats why they believe !

brightfame52

Scripture never states any such thing

That is your theology speaking
Scripture never denies such thing. Believing is the result of having been saved, born again ! Those chosen to salvation are likewise chosen to believe ! Isa 43 10

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

TomFL

Scripture never denies such thing. Believing is the result of having been saved, born again ! Those chosen to salvation are likewise chosen to believe ! Isa 43 10

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

You are a little confused here All Israel was not saved

TomFL

Men are Chosen to Believe the Gospel.
Don't run from it

All Israel was not saved

Is. 43:10 —KJV
“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed,”

brightfame52

Don't run from it

All Israel was not saved

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed,”
Im not running, I brought up the verse remember ? Men are Chosen to Believe !

TomFL

Nobody talking about all israel being saved, thats a different discussion. That verse simply proves that God chooses people to believe !
Your words

Those chosen to salvation are likewise chosen to believe ! Isa 43 10

brightfame52

Your words

Yes believing is part of Salvation. One can't believe until God saves them. The Gospel is hidden from them that are lost.

TomFL

Yes believing is part of Salvation. One can't believe until God saves them. The Gospel is hidden from them that are lost.
Which brings us back to the fact all Israel was not saved

Your words

brightfame52

Which brings us back to the fact all Israel was not saved

Your words

Not talking about Israel. Talking about how God has Chosen men to believe Him.

TomFL

Not talking about Israel. Talking about how God has Chosen men to believe Him.
Your words

Your words

you misinterpreted another verse

brightfame52

Your words

Your words

you misinterpreted another verse
Isa 43 10 isn't my words, they are God's Words. And God is talking about His Church, the Body of Christ, His Sheep.

TomFL

Isa 43 10 isn't my words, they are God's Words. And God is talking about His Church, the Body of Christ, His Sheep.
You quoted it and this as well

well not all Israel was saved

brightfame52

You quoted it and this as well

That verse shows that God chooses men to believe, and it's the saved who believe. And that verse is not about Israel, but the body of Christ, a remnant according to the election of Grace.

TomFL

That verse shows that God chooses men to believe, and it's the saved who believe. And that verse is not about Israel, but the body of Christ, a remnant according to the election of Grace.
Give it up

most were not