Chosen to Salvation !

TomFL

Doesn't have to. Christ specifically stated who He died for Jn 10. All of them[Sheep] constitute the World He died for.

Kosmos does not mean sheep

The evidence contradicted you

b. of all mankind, but especially of believers, as the object of God’s love J 3:16, 17c; 6:33, 51; 12:47.

William Arndt et al., A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature : A Translation and Adaption of the Fourth Revised and Augmented Edition of Walter Bauer’s Griechisch-Deutsches Worterbuch Zu Den Schrift En Des Neuen Testaments Und Der Ubrigen Urchristlichen Literatur (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1979), 446.

J 3:16, 17c; 6:33, 51; 12:47

John 3:16 —KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

not sheep only

John 3:17 —KJV
“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”

not sheep only

John 6:51 —KJV
“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

not sheep only

John 12:47 —KJV
“And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.”

not sheep only

It is impossible sheep only are meant here

context as well

you just ignored it

brightfame52

Kosmos does not mean sheep

The evidence contradicted you

b. of all mankind, but especially of believers, as the object of God’s love J 3:16, 17c; 6:33, 51; 12:47.

William Arndt et al., A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature : A Translation and Adaption of the Fourth Revised and Augmented Edition of Walter Bauer’s Griechisch-Deutsches Worterbuch Zu Den Schrift En Des Neuen Testaments Und Der Ubrigen Urchristlichen Literatur (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1979), 446.

J 3:16, 17c; 6:33, 51; 12:47

John 3:16 —KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

not sheep only

John 3:17 —KJV
“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”

not sheep only

John 6:51 —KJV
“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

not sheep only

John 12:47 —KJV
“And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.”

not sheep only

It is impossible sheep only are meant here

context as well

you just ignored
Yes Kosmos means Sheep only when its in the context of Salvation, who God Loves and who Christ died for Jn 10