Christ obtained Eternal Redemption for us !

TomFL

And scripture Jn 10 who did Jesus specifically say that He died for?
The sheep

Now who did he die for here

Scripture states he died for all

John 6:51 (KJV 1900)
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

2 Corinthians 5:14–15 (KJV 1900)
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

1 Timothy 2:3–6 (KJV 1900)
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV 1900)
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

brightfame52

The sheep

Now who did he die for here

Scripture states he died for all

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
So whenever scripture talk about who Christ died for it's the Sheep or Elect

TomFL

So whenever scripture talk about who Christ died for it's the Sheep or Elect
Show where the term sheep appears anywhere here

brightfame52

It doesn't matter Christ told us who He specifically died for. Jn 10

TomFL

It doesn't matter Christ told us who He specifically died for. Jn 10

Where is it ?

brightfame52

Where is it ?

I'm showing you Jn 10

TomFL

I'm showing you Jn 10
so what it does not appear here

what makes you think you can pick and choose which verses you are going to believe

brightfame52

so what it does not appear here

what makes you think you can pick and choose which verses you are going to believe
Does not matter that is who He specifically said He died for. That can be trusted

TomFL

Does not matter that is who He specifically said He died for. That can be trusted
He specifically died for every man

ohn 6:51 (KJV 1900)

brightfame52

Everyone of His Sheep or Elect

TomFL

Everyone of His Sheep or Elect
Neither are mentioned

brightfame52

Neither are mentioned

Whenever scripture is speaking about who Christ died for, it's referring to the Sheep

TomFL

It's the truth!
Not according to much scripture

Have you replaced sola scriptura for sola theologia