Christian nationalism part II

I just googled it and those are the states it mentioned.

What you think and reality can sometimes be 2 very different things.

Of course! They had all their wealth stolen when they lost the war!!! The North took over everything and even paid for the war with phoney money!!

Most countries that lose wars have bad economies. The countries that conquer have good economies. Go figure.
Uh, the Civil War was over ~ 170 years ago. Plenty of time to regroup and move on.
After all, it has only been 80 years since WWII, and look how Germany and Japan are doing!

There was a time people did not have fifteen-shot pistols or assault rifles - there were no mass shootings.
If it wasn't for the guns of the day...there would be no Revolutionary war and no America.

That would delight you...yes?

Strange thing is, when it all collapses and your home is being mobbed....you'll wish you had a fifteen-shot pistol or an assult rifle.

That is your opinion. I as a Christian would rather live in a place where like minded people are. There was a time in North America. Houses didn't even have locks! Everyone trusted everyone!
Hmm...

OK...Tell me. What law forced everyone to leave their doors unlocked and to trust everyone?

You realize you made my point better than I could have? Right?

Sorry I disagree......Where the Spirit is the flesh follows. Anything done in the flesh via the spirit is not done by the flesh.......
Romans seven says otherwise. Romans eight and your opening statement basically says, "Walk after the spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh." The decision is offered daily. When the King rules the heart the people are glad...and doors remain unlocked. This does not come by legislation...but it does come by community.

Yes the Kingdom of GOD is manifested in Spirit first, but eventually will have to manifest it self physically.
That's what I'm saying. You actually agree without agreeing, and bring more dimension to what I'm saying.

Is there a need for abortions in a Mennonite community, lets say?
There is no need for abortion where a child is desired and accepted. Ever. There is always a need in a titular religious community that has no connection with the commandments of God, but who nullify the commandments in favor of their own invention.
In a secular community abortions are sought after because of 1. Cost and child support 2. pregnancy due to recreational sex. 3. Illegitimate children via infidelity
False. Abortions are sought because hedonism is sought and excused, sex becomes masturbation for two, and only one has the plumbing to pay the consequences. It's disrespect, selfishness and lack of honor. Nothing more.

All these SHOULD be non existent in a Christian country. Weeds will be weeded out.
Salvation will never come from a law.

In a Christian nation it would. Ummmm thanks to their(secular) indoctrination gays and lesbians numbers are rising rapidly among the youth.
That's not a Christian nation. Consciousness of sin, and the power to repent happens when we begin, as it is written in Romans 1, to acknowledge God as God. He decides what we were born as and our fantasies no longer play a role in the decision.
[/QUOTE]

The "Jericho march" will accomplish NOTHING.
Ok...Mind if I call you ... "god"? Sounds like you've pretty much decided.

????? Ancestors of Christ????
Sorry...Predecessors...Scions...Rahab was David's great grandmother.

If you think your better off being ruled by a secular government then that's your prerogative.lol
I'm always better off when the Spirit rules me, and I listen to Paul. Then whatever the government dishes, I'm armed and prepared for.

I agree....time to by another jet or mansion.
Trust me. organized religion is as corrupt as it can be. It's been infiltrated by the goats and wolves in sheep's clothing. There isn't a week that goes by without me reading about another scandal in some Christian denomination. Fraud and sexual perversions are widespread.

When you give to most charities, 75+% of the money MINIMUM is absorbed by the charity itself. Most Charities are actually money laundering, to avoid paying taxes......Meanwhile it works its way back to their pockets.

Trust me. organized religion is as corrupt as it can be. It's been infiltrated by the goats and wolves in sheep's clothing. There isn't a week that goes by without me reading about another scandal in some Christian denomination. Fraud and sexual perversions are widespread.

When you give to most charities, 75+% of the money MINIMUM is absorbed by the charity itself. Most Charities are actually money laundering, to avoid paying taxes......Meanwhile it works its way back to their pockets.
This is true, and so I don't get how anyone could possibly think that a community forced to accept one particular religion would end up crime free.

This is true, and so I don't get how anyone could possibly think that a community forced to accept one particular religion would end up crime free.
Were currently being forced to accept the religion of liberalism.

Turn in your guns.
Stop talking bad about the gays or transgenders.
All whites are supremacist.
You can't talk about the election being stolen.
You can't talk about the bad things of the jab.
The border should be wide open.
Ukraine is innocent.
Gas and coal are bad.
There is no geo-engineering.
Children should be taught about sex in kindergarten.
Drag queens should be normal.
No public prayer to Jesus.

Hmm...

OK...Tell me. What law forced everyone to leave their doors unlocked and to trust everyone?

You realize you made my point better than I could have? Right?

No law. They didn't need a law then because there was no one breaking that law, because the country was Christian in nature. I'd imagine the first locks were in the cities, when they started migrating non-Christians(cheap labour) to the cities
Romans seven says otherwise. Romans eight and your opening statement basically says, "Walk after the spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh." The decision is offered daily. When the King rules the heart the people are glad...and doors remain unlocked. This does not come by legislation...but it does come by community.

Again I have to disagree. Is lust done by the spirit? No. Therefore my statement still stands. Does not come by legislation? You mean the 10 commandments and all the teachings of the Bible between good and bad is not sort of legislature?

Of course community plays a HUGE role. We help each other! We lift each other's spirits, especially when they are down!
That's what I'm saying. You actually agree without agreeing, and bring more dimension to what I'm saying.

Then why do you oppose a Christian nation?
There is no need for abortion where a child is desired and accepted. Ever. There is always a need in a titular religious community that has no connection with the commandments of God, but who nullify the commandments in favor of their own invention.
False. Abortions are sought because hedonism is sought and excused, sex becomes masturbation for two, and only one has the plumbing to pay the consequences. It's disrespect, selfishness and lack of honor. Nothing more.

Lets agree to disagree. The point is there would be no need for abortions in a real Christian nation. Heck I think abortions are illegal in some Catholic States like the Philippines. There is also much poverty because of it....

Salvation will never come from a law.
Salvation? We are discussing abortions. Salvation for babies will come for many if abortions are made illegal.

Salvation comes from the heart.
That's not a Christian nation. Consciousness of sin, and the power to repent happens when we begin, as it is written in Romans 1, to acknowledge God as God. He decides what we were born as and our fantasies no longer play a role in the decision.
????? I think I lost you.

Ok...Mind if I call you ... "god"? Sounds like you've pretty much decided.

Ive seen this kinda stuff played out way too many times. It will accomplish nothing, just some news fodder.

Sorry...Predecessors...Scions...Rahab was David's great grandmother.

????? I think I lost you. again. What is the point?

I'm always better off when the Spirit rules me, and I listen to Paul. Then whatever the government dishes, I'm armed and prepared for.

Maybe you are but there are millions that are being corrupted each day due to secularism. Especially the youth.

I believe these people were never truly Christians and were corrupt to begin with and were only in it for the money or to have access to women and children. They also have corrupt people helping to cover their tracks.

The first thing I'd do is start auditing the Churches heavily(using Church members) and secondly I'd make sure these people were outstanding members of the community, who engage in volunteer work to lead the Churches.

Eventually we would weed out the bad ones.

Yes, oddly true in many cases. But, I can understand why it is true. Americans have been "programmed" over the decades.
This show brought to you by Pfizer...

The article shows where the author has bought into the agenda when they closed with:

In America, we have seen suffering inflicted on refugees, boldfaced white supremacy and cruelty, attacks on gay and transgender Americans, open anti-Semitism, the destruction of Roe V. Wade, and even an attempted coup. These are all worrying examples of supposedly unthinkable developments this ideology serves. Whether it will enable further losses of civil rights and liberties, oppression, totalitarianism, and even war remains to be seen, but much will depend on our understanding of the very real nature of this threat.

All of the above was presented with a twist. Part of the programming.

If a "Christian" nation looks like the average local country club church..... Yes. I would rather have a secular government.

What he fails to realize is.....

That most everything that happens in society is really a "power struggle". I wouldn't want Billy Graham to be President of a totalitarian society.

If you want an example of what a Religious state becomes..... Just look at the rule of the Pharisees in the NT.....

Jesus Christ is the only One worthy to RULE.... No one else. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I believe these people were never truly Christians and were corrupt to begin with and were only in it for the money or to have access to women and children. They also have corrupt people helping to cover their tracks.

The first thing I'd do is start auditing the Churches heavily(using Church members) and secondly I'd make sure these people were outstanding members of the community, who engage in volunteer work to lead the Churches.

Yep. You're a Pharisee......

If a "Christian" nation looks like the average local country club church..... Yes. I would rather have a secular government.

Really? Whats YOUR local country club church look like? Please tell !
That most everything that happens in society is really a "power struggle". I wouldn't want Billy Graham to be President of a totalitarian society.

If you want an example of what a Religious state becomes..... Just look at the rule of the Pharisees in the NT.....

They were under the rule of Rome. Probably hand picked by Rome. Paul was a Pharisee AND was a Roman citizen.
Jesus Christ is the only One worthy to RULE.... No one else. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
No one is talking about giving ANY individual absolute power. In your secular world the 1% have absolute power over the 99%.

Really? Whats YOUR local country club church look like? Please tell !

A money laundering scheme where the "tithe" that "God" supposedly demands..... is used for every whim of the members.

I'll start with that one. There are hundreds more.

They were under the rule of Rome. Probably hand picked by Rome. Paul was a Pharisee AND was a Roman citizen.

Jesus said you are wrong. I know the Bible better than you do.

Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;

No one is talking about giving ANY individual absolute power. In your secular world the 1% have absolute power over the 99%.

Did Moses have absolute power? You are struggling....

I always thought of you as a goat. When you speak it is void of the Spirit. You can stop pretending. We get it. Your a lover of the world.

I know you feel that way. People who advocate for central religious authority actually BELIEVE they are different. You're not.

Like I said. Definitely a Pharisee. Only Jesus Christ can rule. No other.

Would you criminalize homosexuality?
Blasphemy?

Back