Christian nationalism part II

I note you have no specific comments or criticisms of the points I made, only a personal insult.
I said..."What planet are you from????? CNN?" because you have a very distorted view.

More accurately:

--Gun ownership and use should be regulated more.
How so? Should a citizen not be allowed to carry a gun?
--You can say what you want about LGBTQ, but your views should not be incorporated into school curricula.
LGBTQ views should not be allowed to be incorporated into school curriculum. It's not the job of the schools to groom children.
--Whites should be cognizant of the history of racism in the USA.
I believe they are....in fact so much so they voted for and installed black president.
Maybe you should visit history and see who rounded up and sold the "slaves" to the slave masters.
--Since you cannot support your claims of election fraud, you should not clog up the courts or insist on making it hard to vote.
You do know that your phone can be tracked?
--Why not just tell the truth about the vaccine - that it is safe and effective but a tiny number of people have adverse reactions, as with any medication.
Tiny number of people? As i said..."What planet are you from????? CNN?"
--No one advocates for open borders, except for strawmen created by the RW.
Then why are you supporting a government that is allowing it?
Sheeze, you act as if only people from oppressed countries are crossing the border...and not drug smugglers, terrorist, human trade and future democrat voters.
--Ukraine did nothing to provoke this invasion and the associated war crimes.
Bravo Sierra.
--Gas and coal contribute to climate change and we need to transition to cleaner energy sources.
So you claim....but support a regime that is deeply into geoengineering?
--I do not know what geo-engineering is.
I made you a link above....but then again the CNN planet you live on won't tell you about it so I wouldn't expect the blind like you to know what it is.
--Kindergarteners should be taught that there are different kinds of people, and should be taught about inappropriate touching, but not about anything graphic.
Then why do you support drag queen story time?
--Male entertainers have long dressed as women. Have you seen Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire? If you don't like it, don't watch.
The intent of those entertainers is not sexual perversion and grooming like you push.
--I do not think public events with a diverse audience should be subjected to sectarian prayer. OTOH, holiday celebrations that include, for example, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwansa, etc. are OK.
Like you just said above..."If you don't like it, don't watch" Who are you to tell someone they can't pray?

I said..."What planet are you from????? CNN?" because you have a very distorted view.

How so? Should a citizen not be allowed to carry a gun?

LGBTQ views should not be allowed to be incorporated into school curriculum. It's not the job of the schools to groom children.

I believe they are....in fact so much so they voted for and installed black president.
Maybe you should visit history and see who rounded up and sold the "slaves" to the slave masters.

You do know that your phone can be tracked?

Tiny number of people? As i said..."What planet are you from????? CNN?"

Then why are you supporting a government that is allowing it?
Sheeze, you act as if only people from oppressed countries are crossing the border...and not drug smugglers, terrorist, human trade and future democrat voters.

Bravo Sierra.

So you claim....but support a regime that is deeply into geoengineering?

I made you a link above....but then again the CNN planet you live on won't tell you about it so I wouldn't expect the blind like you to know what it is.

Then why do you support drag queen story time?

The intent of those entertainers is not sexual perversion and grooming like you push.

Like you just said above..."If you don't like it, don't watch" Who are you to tell someone they can't pray?
Guns. See the new thread I started. Should that guy have a gun?

Gay people exist and kids should recognize that.

Somehow I don't think your side, which objects to teaching accurate history re racism, voted for Obama.

I thought you gave up asking about phones being tracked.

If you think massive numbers of people are suffering from covid vaccines, you should present that data.

I know nothing of geoengineering. Why not start a thread on this?

We do not have open borders right now. If you think otherwise, present that data.

I have never been to a drag queen show and would likely never do that. But, as I pointed out, male entertainers dressed as women have gotten lots of positive attention. Mrs. Doubtfire, Bosom Buddies, Tootsie, Some Like it Hot.

How dare you claim that I am pushing sexual perversion and grooming!!!! What have I ever said that would support that accusation? Please apologize for that terrible insult.

Prayer is expected in church services or meetings of members of a religious community, but not at a public community meeting that is dealing with things like street lighting. Attendees should not be made to feel uncomfortable.

Guns. See the new thread I started. Should that guy have a gun?
I haven't seen the thread.
Gay people exist and kids should recognize that.
Kids shouldn't be groomed like they are currently doing.
Somehow I don't think your side, which objects to teaching accurate history re racism, voted for Obama.
History isn't what your planet CNN is presenting.
I thought you gave up asking about phones being tracked.
Nope, never.....have you figured out yet that your phone can be tracked?
If you think massive numbers of people are suffering from covid vaccines, you should present that data.
I have....ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ATTACKED THE PLATFORM THAT PRESENTED IT....and not the science.
I know nothing of geoengineering. Why not start a thread on this?
I gave you a link. Did you not check it out? Are you even allowed to check it out?
We do not have open borders right now. If you think otherwise, present that data.
Yeah I know...we only have six or seven people coming across the border each day.
I have never been to a drag queen show and would likely never do that. But, as I pointed out, male entertainers dressed as women have gotten lots of positive attention. Mrs. Doubtfire, Bosom Buddies, Tootsie, Some Like it Hot.
As I said....perversion wasn't the reason for the entertainers you mentioned dressing up as girls.
How dare you claim that I am pushing sexual perversion and grooming!!!! What have I ever said that would support that accusation? Please apologize for that terrible insult.
Just above you defend the activity.
Prayer is expected in church services or meetings of members of a religious community, but not at a public community meeting that is dealing with things like street lighting. Attendees should not be made to feel uncomfortable.
Why would someone be uncomfortable in hearing a prayer? Why do you enjoy making people of faith uncomfortable for disallowing prayer?

So you exclude people from your envisioned society who do not accept the resurrection.
You have an annoying habit of telling me what I said when it’s obvious to those of us who CAN read that you never read what I said. I’m sure it won’t help you, but here’s what I said: “Whom did I exclude?”

You invent a list based it would seem on those whom your bigotry would exclude.

Then I said:
“I envision a society where honest, intelligent people come to grips with actual history, and grasp the implications of the resurrection. There is nothing exclusive about intelligence, honesty and reflection.”

What’s your objection to “honesty”? Or “intelligence”?

You ask if I exclude people who don’t accept the resurrection? Where did you get that? Folks who reject history, like you do, reject me. Why would I ever reject you, and destroy the promise of a few good laughs on a cold, cold day? But, would you allow me to teach history, including the resurrection and all the archaeological proof that makes it incontrovertible in your schools to your kids? You do all the rejecting and controlling in this atheocracy you’ve enforced on us.

Whenever there is ever an honest examination of historic fact, there is consensus. When you engage on a forum like this, you’re not excluded. Your comments are welcomed and entertaining.
A raped woman did not choose to take a risk, and should not be forced to birth her rapist’s baby.
And that’s why all women should obliterate their offspring on a whim? Because there’s rape and zero honor left?

I’m pro-choice. No woman should ever be forced to submit to sexual violence. Rape is a capital crime like murder in my mind and in God’s law.

If the choice was removed by rape and a pregnancy results, that’s a different discussion. You’re not talking of the majority of cases, though, which is deliberately encouraged in stunningly high percentages among the darker pigmented women, because the racists/ pigmentationists are profiting from abortion by slaughtering darker skinned children. .
So you envision a society in which Bible passages would be meaningful to all, thereby excluding nonChristians and nonbelievers, and confirming that what you want is a RW Christian theocracy.
You are very scary weird.

So, you want to live in a world where all reading is forbidden because it’s “meaningless”…and thought control is done EXCLUSIVELY by your gurus?

Do you see how that works? I sure do look forward to a meaningful discussion now!

But…before you can respond, could you look up “honesty”? And maybe “sincerity?”

Foreign concepts to you, I know. But really helpful in some discussions.

Last edited:
A lot of those church leaders who turned out to be pedophiles or embezzlers were outstanding members of the community until they weren't.

I spot most of the fakes by a thousand miles away. I think it has to do with the way they are picked. The establishments that ordain ministers are also corrupt....It some form of cronyism also in organized religion....
The auditing process you recommend imposes a burden on everyone and is rife for blackmail. Who wants to live knowing that someone is watching your every move?

If your not doing anything wrong, you shouldn't care.
And after you weed out the bad ones, new ones crop up.

It would be much more difficult. We will know what to look for.

I thought your brand of Christianity sees everyone as a sinner.
My brand of Christianity calls for compassion. I understand we are all born in a world of sin, and the temptations are strong.......My job is to tare down the works of the wicked ones, to protect people(especially future generations/kids) from temptation.

In some places people gotta do what they have to do to survive and I blame greedy capitalism because of that.

You have a Pharisee perspective and attitude. Thank God you have no power. IF you had power, you would bring that perspective and attitude to your "law" you claim God demands.

Can you name those "Pharisee attitudes" I possess? LMAO!

You mean like bring religious values back into society? :)

Not sure why you haven't already understood this. Again. Thanks be to God that you have no power.
My power is coming. :)

Back