Christianity: Friend or foe to science?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern science was part of a long play by the fallen angels / archons.
It describes this foreign matrix / land (their corrupt earth) and presents solutions to it.

Everything about it is wheelchairs, glasses, etc. Because man is a
disabled mess thanks to adam. We now have a body that dies
and with bones that break, gravity, and bad weather.

Eden will be restored and does not need science, as she is not disabled.
Eden is restored to every person who sits in a comfortable pew once a week and never goes out having the mind of God to do the things of Love as His disposition lead us to.

And thanks to Adam who gained Gods knowledge and became like Him to know this difference, I to was kicked out of that comfortable eden full of pews and hit the streets simply love my neighbor and myself. I counseled many murders, thieves, rapists, and the alike going into prisons, nit because God demanded that of me but because I have His same disposition of Love that I may help a brother no matter who or what he is or has done.

Creeds that you hold onto as the doctrine you read is your own. Those who are anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God go about doing what comes natural with Love. And this is exactly what happened in Adam when he was kicked out of that eden to till that same ground that Jesus did when he was kicked out of that comfortable eden called tabernacle. See Gen 3:22 and Matt 3;16, it is the very same event.
Science is needed here because everything breaks, ages, and dies.
It comes in with 'promises' to resolve these problems. How convenient that after
the fallen angels plotted for eden to fall, made her fall, then they, with their science,
come in with assistance...
Everything living is not perfect and will turn to dust, that is the way God designed it. However what is perfect is Love and either one lives that perfection of God or one goes about condemning God creation because flesh is not perfect and is going to die.

You blame Adam for your own iniquity to have Gods same perfection to have His same mind which simply is Love. Love is perfect and never changes, everything else changes.
This place is a horror compared to the previous situation. Science is not an advance.
It is a way to cope in a very harsh reality.
Science is experimentation based on curiosity and has nothing at all to do with the disposition of one who is of God and has His same disposition of Love.
"Science" was installed in proto by plato and all its concepts already existed in proto.
Science has been here sense the dawingin of man. Man has a natural ability to seek the unknown.
There is nothing new and the term 'modern' as a concept and all the experts
pretending to decipher God but really trying to confuse souls, are a joke.
And that is exactly what I see from you, your confusion over eden, and the cosmos, and apes population of this planet means noting at all to the God who is Love.
We are way behind the ancients....
No you are way behind ancients. Noting has changed in mans interests, history really does repeat itself right up to this day, man is the same. Some are rollers some are followers and some are slaves to a master. It always has been that way.
After the fallen angels 'installed' this earth and this 'solar system' - that does evolve
and that does rotate around earth - as our prison, it's all been downhill from there.
Only for you whose outlook is extremely bitter and darkness of the prison that you live in.

We who are not of this world, as you are of it, it is light, Love, a beautiful place and Im so thankful I have been able to be a part of it.

How convenient that after
the fallen angels plotted for eden to fall, made her fall, then they, with their science,
come in with assistance...
Man was made in God image.....through deception Eve fell and Adam followed.

The current idea is to make man in the image of Satan...via transhumanism and the such.
Perhaps even teraform the earth.

Yes our denominations are jealous of one another for sure.
actually esau has created all the infighting by his corrupt scroll and it is he about to lose everything ...
Only you yourself can hold you hostage against God. That is your decision not the worlds decision.

when you say God there, you mean your little g god adam.

i will never bow to adam. he is filth.

True sadly you live in a dark and gloomy prison that you say Gods creation is so ugly.
i don't think you understand, probably because you adhere to esau's corrupt kjv, and follow adam as your 'god' that:

- adam did not die

- adam disobeyed God and betrayed all God's souls

- when you write 'God's creation' in your response to me, you are actually referring to adam who is your God who works for the fallen angels

- adam is the (evil) 'god' of this world and prince of the air.

- adam's powers are about to end.

- adam put to work his type sons of ammon, on this earth they are esau, creating the corrupt scroll (kjv, septuagint etc) which you follow. and indeed esau has a 'different father.'

Eden is restored to every person who sits in a comfortable pew once a week and never goes out having the mind of God to do the things of Love as His disposition lead us to.

you have no clue what eden is as your god is adam.

And thanks to Adam who gained Gods knowledge and became like Him to know this difference, I to was kicked out of that comfortable eden full of pews and hit the streets simply love my neighbor and myself.

poor thing

I counseled many murders, thieves, rapists, and the alike going into prisons, nit because God demanded that of me but because I have His same disposition of Love that I may help a brother no matter who or what he is or has done.

yes you like your fleshbody and this carnal earth.

Creeds that you hold onto as the doctrine you read is your own. Those who are anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God go about doing what comes natural with Love. And this is exactly what happened in Adam when he was kicked out of that eden to till that same ground that Jesus did when he was kicked out of that comfortable eden called tabernacle. See Gen 3:22 and Matt 3;16, it is the very same event.

adam joined the satanic realm and is a monster.

Everything living is not perfect and will turn to dust, that is the way God designed it.

that's what adam did... adam is your God
However what is perfect is Love and either one lives that perfection of God or one goes about condemning God creation because flesh is not perfect and is going to die.

this is adams creation. and yea adam and his
gnostic gaia earth are condemned.

per prophets God will depose adam and destroy this earth.

You blame Adam for your own iniquity to have Gods same perfection to have His same mind which simply is Love. Love is perfect and never changes, everything else changes.

you are projecting.

Science is experimentation based on curiosity and has nothing at all to do with the disposition of one who is of God and has His same disposition of Love.
whatever.
Science has been here sense the dawingin of man. Man has a natural ability to seek the unknown.
ever since man fell yes he needed a wheelchair and glasses.
And that is exactly what I see from you, your confusion over eden, and the cosmos, and apes population of this planet means noting at all to the God who is Love.
because your adam god is terrified if anyone return to eden.

it will be his demise.

Soon.

No you are way behind ancients. Noting has changed in mans interests, history really does repeat itself right up to this day, man is the same. Some are rollers some are followers and some are slaves to a master. It always has been that way.

for the pagan gnostic adam followers.
Only for you whose outlook is extremely bitter and darkness of the prison that you live in.

you continue to enjoy your prison. i won't stop you!

We who are not of this world, as you are of it, it is light, Love, a beautiful place and Im so thankful I have been able to be a part of it.
your world of false light is about to end . God is ending it.

goodbye to adam and his ugly esau souls.

Last edited:
actually esau has created all the infighting by his corrupt scroll and it is he about to lose everything ...

when you say God there, you mean your little g god adam.
Nope' The One who is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love for God is Love, noting more or anything less than. The One who came to Adam and made him like Himself, Gen 3:22, the One who came to Abraham and made him like Himself, the One who came to Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120, and in me is a Spirit. Same Spirit in all of these.
i will never bow to adam. he is filth.
Me either, I bow to the same one Adam did and became like Him as well. Gen 3:22. This is what God commands of you as well if you are to be the God who is Love.
i don't think you understand, probably because you adhere to esau's corrupt kjv, and follow adam as your 'god' that:
I know why you think I do not understand for sure, You cant have from God that what you reject and do not have.
- adam did not die
Then perhaps you can produce the man?
- adam disobeyed God and betrayed all God's souls
No He obeyed God gains Gods knowledge and became like Him. Jesus did the very same thing in Matt 3:16.

As for you the day that you eat of that same knowledge you will become like Him as well as He commands of you. You are opposite from Adam, dont eat of it as you are doing, but as it says in the day you do eat of you will surly die, your ways will pass away and you will become like God to know this difference. You dont know this difference eve. You are not looking at it from spiritual eyes, you are looking at it carnally as a bunch of apes instead.
- when you write 'God's creation' in your response to me, you are actually referring to adam who is your God who works for the fallen angels
No that is only your interpretations from lack in knowing the same God who made Adam as Himself as He commands of you as well. But because you reject His ways in favor of your own ways and the laws you have developed to control your god instead.

You have made Adam evil, Go

You dont have a clue what Adam learned and became like Him.
- adam is the (evil) 'god' of this world and prince of the air.
He is to you whop has not received from God the same as he did to become like Him yourself.

Jesus was evil to the same as your mentality and he received the very same from the same God as Adam did to know this same difference. Matt 3:16 is the exact same as Gen 3;22.
- adam's powers are about to end.
What you really mean is the ways of God has already ended for you. You have no intent in obeying and receieving from God that what Adam did and Jesus did. You cant know this difference without it.
- adam put to work his type sons of ammon, on this earth they are esau, creating the corrupt scroll (kjv, septuagint etc) which you follow. and indeed esau has a 'different father.'
Adam didnt put forth anything except sons of God just as he was son of God and like the Father of it. He became like Him as you are supposed to as well.

You have closed your mind to Gods knowledge but the day you do eat surely all this religious baggage that you cary will surly die just as it says. But sense you refuse Hims ways then there is no way you can know this difference as Adam did.

Your negative outlook will not allow God to free you from the planet of the apes.

you have no clue what eden is as your god is adam.
Perhaps it isn't I who doesnt know what eden is !!!
poor thing
OH NO' not a poor thing, but the gift of God to become like Him to know the difference from a secured eden where people dont have to be accountable to anything except the laws fo the creeds that you follow.
yes you like your fleshbody and this carnal earth.
Heck no. Om in this world but I am not of it, I am of Gods anointing, Christ in me. Something that you really should consider of yourself from God Himself as Adam received and so did Jesus in Matt 3:16. Same Spirit.
adam joined the satanic realm and is a monster.
And Jesus was accused of the very same for the very same reason wasn't he?
that's what adam did... adam is your God
No' Adam was my brother, we have the same Father who is God.

The reason you see Adam as a god is you never have met the One who came to Adam and Jesus, Abraham, Moses 120 is all.
this is adams creation. and yea adam and his
gnostic gaia earth are condemned.
Adam didnt create anything, Adam obeyed God and became like Him as he was supposed to.
per prophets God will depose adam and destroy this earth.
He already has destroyed the ways off this earth in us all who has receieved Gods gift to be like Him instead of this earth. The need are quite different, from material needs from spiritual needs. Something obviously you have no knowledge of too know this difference. See Gen 3;22. You just havent become like Him to know this difference from this earth and His Spirit idd all.
you are projecting.
Im projecting? LOL that is a bit hypocritical dont ya think?
whatever.
I love this response. I get it all the time when people know they are wrong and refuse to admit it.
ever since man fell yes he needed a wheelchair and glasses.
Every sense I fell and that old man died, this new man is of God and Love. I was like you before that old man fell.
because your adam god is terrified if anyone return to eden.
When did you talk to Adam in this?
it will be his demise.
Only top those whop has not met the Father.
Past.
for the pagan gnostic adam followers.
Gnostic know that Gods Spirit is in man and teach it.
you continue to enjoy your prison. i won't stop you!
I'll continue to enjoy my freedom in the Father, you can continue to enjoy the prison that you hold yourself in. full of angry apes.
your world of false light is about to end . God is ending it.
Gods light is always false to those who never has met Him . Jesus had a terrible time with doing the same of our God as well.
goodbye to adam and his ugly esau souls.
Hello to Adam who became like God to know the difference as you are supposed to yourself. Heck even Jesus became like Him as well. Matt 3:16, so do we all who receive the same from the God that Adam became like, Abraham became like, Moses became like, Jesus became like 120 became like and so did I, and you nor anyone else can know this difference without the Father to open in you in which you despise of Him and call His creation a planet of the apes.

You dont have a clue who the God of Adam was, Abraham was, Moses was, Jesus was, 120 was and I am. Same Spirit of God in us all b ut for you Good fails miserably to give you the same as He gave these and you dont even know why you live in such an ugly and horrible state for your life.

You charge God with everything He is not.

No, we are discussing who invented modern science. The Greeks may have invented science, but not modern science. You do know there is a difference right?
Aside from the times when the science was done, no, the way science has been done has been remarkably consistent throughout history.
The greeks hardly did any experimental science. The scientific method was basically invented by the Christian Francis Bacon.
Nevertheless there is one key difference I should emphasize is that science as we do it today is essentially atheistic in that no divine revelation is appealed to as a source of information. It is of course nonsense to credit Christianity for that!
Yes, but the problem is that if there is no God then science is not possible.
Yes, only Christians came up with an ongoing, self correcting, systematic study of nature. Which is what modern science is.
Even if it's true that Christians came up with modern science it's still irrelevant to Christianity getting that credit. I'm not disputing the contributions Christians have made to science but the contributions the Christian faith has made to science.
Only Christianity provides a rational basis for science. And all these great scientists of the past were inspired to DO science because of their Christian faith, so if Christianity never existed then most likely modern science would never have existed.
By the way, 20 percent of Nobel laureates have been Jewish. The way you judge credit for science, I'd say that Judaism should be credited for modern science!
Nobel prizes didnt come into existence until long after modern science was invented.
I said a few really smart Greeks did, but not Greek society as a whole. That is why they were not able to set up the foundations of modern science.
Actually, the science practiced by many Christians has its roots in Greek philosophy and mathematics as well as Greek science. So rather than credit Christianity for what those Christians have done, we should credit the thinking of the Hellenistic Greeks.
I dont deny that the greeks made great contributions to philosophy and math but it is doubtful they would have developed modern science for the reasons I have already provided.
Sorry, I had the wrong verse. It should be 33:20. You said you wanted to know where the Bible teaches the existence of natural laws.
Here's what Jeremiah 33:20 says:
Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season...
I don't get it; what does this passage have to do with natural law?
What produces day and night? The rotation of the earth and motions of the universe, ie natural laws. He is saying that it is basically impossible for Him to break His covenant with maintaining those laws such as the rotation of the earth which creates day and night.
OK, what does that prove?
That all the major branches of modern science were founded by Christians.
Yes, but not to discover what those celestial bodies are and where they are and how they move. And test their predictions about these things. Only Christians did this.
Yes, some Christians like Copernicus, Kepler and Galileo made some important discoveries about the planets. But your fallacy is to then claim that Christianity made that possible.
See above why.
Actually, the cosmology in both Old and New Testaments is full of errors not the least of which is the "firmament," a mythical ocean in the sky not to mention that stars can fall from the sky.
No, the hebrew term translated as firmament can also mean expanse or open space. Check Strongs Concordance. As far as stars falling from the sky, those are generally only referred to in apocalyptic books where they represent nations. Sometimes they are referring to meteors. Many verses are written from the perspective of an ancient hebrew, so to them meteors looked like stars. Just like even today weathermen say that the sun rises and sets at certain times.
Really? You must be omniscient! But you are right it is primarily religion so it is not part of scientific inquiry so it is irrelevant to our discussion.
Then don't cite anything that is irrelevant.
I think you brought it up.
He was talking about religious principles not science or nature, so it is irrelevant to our discussion.
It is relevant. Any kind of angry, abusive language or activity has no part in scientific thinking and discovery.
Plenty of great scientists have been angry toward lawbreakers. How does that affect what kind of science he does?

Last edited:
The greeks hardly did any experimental science. The scientific method was basically invented by the Christian Francis Bacon.

it's descartes, not bacon. lol.
though irrelevant since it's basically plato's same old diaeresis.

descartes had one or more dreams. he was basically an occultist. And famously claimed the scientific method was given to him by the 'spiritual realm'.

cannot make these things up!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some people credit Galileo. Others credit Aristotle. Take your pick!
Yes, but the problem is that if there is no God then science is not possible.
Why? I don't see the logical necessity of a God to do science.
Only Christianity provides a rational basis for science.
Oh sure--it informed us that the mustard seed is the smallest seed and that disease is caused by demons not to mention that hand washing is unnecessary. What wonderful contributions to science Christianity has made.
And all these great scientists of the past were inspired to DO science because of their Christian faith, so if Christianity never existed then most likely modern science would never have existed.
Did Christianity inspire Einstein to derive the General Theory of Relativity? Did Freud found modern psychology for Jesus?
Nobel prizes didnt come into existence until long after modern science was invented.
Then it looks like "modern science" has gotten away from Christians to be taken over by Jews and atheists and other people from virtually all cultures of the world.
I dont deny that the greeks made great contributions to philosophy and math but it is doubtful they would have developed modern science for the reasons I have already provided.
We'll just need to disagree on your claim here. I'm not sure if I can accurately come up with an alternate history.
What produces day and night?
Let me check my Bible to see! Genesis 1 just says God named the light "day" and the dark he called "night."
The rotation of the earth...
The Bible never mentions a rotating earth.
...and motions of the universe, ie natural laws. He is saying that it is basically impossible for Him to break His covenant with maintaining those laws such as the rotation of the earth which creates day and night.
Again, I don't know where the Bible says any of this. You're reading all that into the text.
That all the major branches of modern science were founded by Christians.
Would that include relativity and quantum mechanics?
No, the hebrew term translated as firmament can also mean expanse or open space. Check Strongs Concordance.
Here's Genesis 1:7:
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Waters above the firmament? That's sounds like a sea in the sky to me!
As far as stars falling from the sky, those are generally only referred to in apocalyptic books where they represent nations.
LOL--that's even more ridiculous. How can nations fall from the sky?
Sometimes they are referring to meteors. Many verses are written from the perspective of an ancient hebrew, so to them meteors looked like stars. Just like even today weathermen say that the sun rises and sets at certain times.
So the Bible writers didn't know the difference between meteors and stars. You call that science?
Plenty of great scientists have been angry toward lawbreakers. How does that affect what kind of science he does?
They're obviously not doing good science when they insult and threaten anybody with an opposing viewpoint.

Oh sure--it informed us that the mustard seed is the smallest seed

It likely was the smallest of all the seeds of which they were aware.
Hyper-literalist much?

and that disease is caused by demons

Prove they aren't.
And even so, that belief does not deny viruses and bacteria as material causes.
Nice try, though.

not to mention that hand washing is unnecessary.

The Bible is full of instances of people washing both their hands and their feet, and the NT is full of examples of foot-washing, which makes sense for a society who walked on dirt either barefoot or on sandals all day long.

And if you're referring to passages such as Matt. 15:2, the issue was not about the washing of hands per se, but the REASON for washing their hands. The objection was to the ritual, not the cleanliness.

I have a difficult time trying to figure out whether you're completely clueless about the Bible, or intentionally being obnoxious. Given your palpable animosity towards Christianity, I'm guess it's the latter.

What wonderful contributions to science Christianity has made.

Why are you conflating the NT-era with the hundreds of years of Christian culture which followed it? Is it intentional?

Then it looks like "modern science" has gotten away from Christians to be taken over by Jews and atheists and other people from virtually all cultures of the world.

Hardly.

So the Bible writers didn't know the difference between meteors and stars. You call that science?

So all scientists are astronomers?
That's kind of like the woke left thinking that all "scientists" (organic chemists, theoretical physicists, microbiologists, etc.) are experts in "climatology".

They're obviously not doing good science when they insult and threaten anybody with an opposing viewpoint.

Then you're not a "good scientist".
Good to know.

It likely was the smallest of all the seeds of which they were aware.
Yes. So how could modern science be based on that kind of ignorance?
Prove they aren't.
I learned that disease is caused by bad genes, bacteria, and viruses when I was in elementary school.
And even so, that belief does not deny viruses and bacteria as material causes.
The Bible writers evidently were completely unaware of those actual causes of disease.
The Bible is full of instances of people washing both their hands and their feet, and the NT is full of examples of foot-washing, which makes sense for a society who walked on dirt either barefoot or on sandals all day long.
Matthew 15:11 tells us:
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
If you believed this, then you wouldn't be alive to tell people that modern science is based on Christianity.
And if you're referring to passages such as Matt. 15:2, the issue was not about the washing of hands per se, but the REASON for washing their hands. The objection was to the ritual, not the cleanliness.
Sadly Jesus never explained that, so we don't know if you're right.
I have a difficult time trying to figure out whether you're completely clueless about the Bible, or intentionally being obnoxious. Given your palpable animosity towards Christianity, I'm guess it's the latter.
I approve of true Christianity. Neither primitive superstition, nor misinformation, nor ignorance are its doctrines.
Why are you conflating the NT-era with the hundreds of years of Christian culture which followed it? Is it intentional?
I don't know whatr you're talking about.
So all scientists are astronomers?
That's kind of like the woke left thinking that all "scientists" (organic chemists, theoretical physicists, microbiologists, etc.) are experts in "climatology".
I asked a question: So the Bible writers didn't know the difference between meteors and stars. You call that science? If you expect me to answer your questions, then you darned well better answer mine. Did you ever read that we are to treat others the way we want to be treated? Hint: It's in the Bible.

Yes. So how could modern science be based on that kind of ignorance?

Are you truly that ignorant?

The Bible is not a "science textbook" on "What is the smallest seed in the world?"
So why are you ripping passages out of context?

I learned that disease is caused by bad genes, bacteria, and viruses when I was in elementary school.

Probably a secular school.
This is a half-truth which is not a full truth.

The Bible writers evidently were completely unaware of those actual causes of disease.

Well, "duh!"
I guess you're so ignorant you're aware that Christ's incarnation occurred prior to the life of Louis Pasteur.

If you believed this, then you wouldn't be alive to tell people that modern science is based on Christianity.

Well, that's an ignorant opinion.

Sadly Jesus never explained that, so we don't know if you're right.

The Bible was NEVER intended as a tome of exhaustive knowledge.
So why are you trying to misrepresent it as such?

I approve of true Christianity. Neither primitive superstition, nor misinformation, nor ignorance are its doctrines.

False.

I don't know whatr you're talking about.

Shocker.
You're ignorant. I would have never guessed.

I asked a question: So the Bible writers didn't know the difference between meteors and stars.

A false claim.

You call that science?

Quote me.

If you expect me to answer your questions, then you darned well better answer mine.

Nope.
You are clearly not interested in truth, but instead interested in misrepresenting others.
I'm not going to allow you to misrepresent me.

You are free to refuse to answer my questions, if you are too afraid to do so.
But I will NOT allow you to misrepresent me.
Do you understand?

Did you ever read that we are to treat others the way we want to be treated? Hint: It's in the Bible.

Thank you for being so condescending and insulting.

Are you truly that ignorant?
LOL--Your comments are so mean it's funny.
The Bible is not a "science textbook" on "What is the smallest seed in the world?"
Yes, the Bible isn't a science book, but any good book, science book or not, should not contain scientific errors.
So why are you ripping passages out of context?
You'll need to explain what you mean by this.
Probably a secular school.
Probably not. I first learned both science and the Bible including the nature of disease at a Christian school.
This is a half-truth which is not a full truth.
You'll need to document how demons can also cause illness.
Well, "duh!"
Like I said--mean!
I guess you're so ignorant you're aware that Christ's incarnation occurred prior to the life of Louis Pasteur.
It did? I didn't know that.
Well, that's an ignorant opinion.
Mean again!
The Bible was NEVER intended as a tome of exhaustive knowledge.
I suppose you're right here.
If what I said is false, then primitive superstition, misinformation, and ignorance are doctrines of Christianity. That's not my brand of Christianity.
Shocker.
You're ignorant. I would have never guessed.
I've lost count of the mean comments.
Nope.
You are clearly not interested in truth, but instead interested in misrepresenting others.
I'm not going to allow you to misrepresent me.
I can certainly understand why you refuse to answer questions.
You are free to refuse to answer my questions, if you are too afraid to do so.
But I will NOT allow you to misrepresent me.
Do you understand?
Not really. Even if you don't answer my questions, it's possible to misrepresent what you say.
Thank you for being so condescending and insulting.
I don't get it. Such anger if genuine needs medical attention.

LOL--Your comments are so mean it's funny.

Gal. 4:16 Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?
I find it amusing that you have to try to play the victim ("Oh, he's so MEEEEEAAAAN!!! Waaahhh!"), since you don't have a coherent rebuttal.

Yes, the Bible isn't a science book, but any good book, science book or not, should not contain scientific errors.

You haven't demonstrated it to be an "error".
Let me explain it to you once again.
Statements need to be understood in the CONTEXT in which they're made.
So unless you can demonstrate that Jesus' followers were aware of seeds smaller than the mustard seed, then there was no "error". Jesus statement about the mustard seed being the smallest MUST be taken in the context of the seeds THEY were aware of.

For instance, Jesus COULD have said, 'The kingdom of heaven is like the jewel orchid seed, which is the smallest seed on Earth. I know you have no clue what a jewel orchid seed is, and can't possibly understand my comment, but I have to be factually correct in an ABSOLUTE sense, or else some troublemaker in the 21st century is going to take issue with what I say".

Ridiculous.

You'll need to document how demons can also cause illness.

Nope.
The burden is on YOU to prove that demons are NOT part of the process, since you are the one denying it.

Like I said--mean!

It did? I didn't know that.

You didn't know that Jesus predated Pasteur?
Thank you for admitting that you're simply a troll.

Mean again!

I suppose you're right here.

Thank you for the concession?

If what I said is false, then primitive superstition, misinformation, and ignorance are doctrines of Christianity.

Sorry, but that doesn't follow.
But thank you for admitting your bias.
Perhaps you're not aware that nobody's trying to force you to become a Christian.
If you don't like Christianity as YOU perceive it (whether your perception is accurate or not), then nobody's forcing you to accept it.

I've lost count of the mean comments.

I can certainly understand why you refuse to answer questions.

No, I really don't think that you do.

Not really. Even if you don't answer my questions, it's possible to misrepresent what you say.

Thank you for admitting that your purpose is simply to misrepresent me.
But I think we already figured that out.

I don't get it. Such anger if genuine needs medical attention.

Then I suggest you get the medical attention that you admit you need.

Last edited:

Now this is interesting....

So here is a list of works that Unknown Soldier considers:

"Not good books":
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Harry Potter series
From the Earth to the Moon
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Nineteen Eighty-Four
Fahrenheit 451
The Time Machine
Contact (Carl Sagan)
The Green Mile (Stephen King)
Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Brave New World
Dune
The Iliad
The Odyssey
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.

I believe most English scholars would take issue with your opinion.
But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back