Christmas is Almost Here.

docphin5

I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. It is almost here. I hope you and your families, and friends, find peace and happiness wherever you are. I hope next year is a better year for everyone. I am glad we have these forums because it is people connecting with people on a topic that I enjoy. I don't belong to any church (as none would have me, Ha ha!) so all of you are my church family, as weird as that sounds. A-theists too, because as iron sharpens iron you make me better, believe it or not.

treeplanter

I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. It is almost here. I hope you and your families, and friends, find peace and happiness wherever you are. I hope next year is a better year for everyone. I am glad we have these forums because it is people connecting with people on a topic that I enjoy. I don't belong to any church (as none would have me, Ha ha!) so all of you are my church family, as weird as that sounds. A-theists too, because as iron sharpens iron you make me better, believe it or not.
Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too, Doc

Whateverman

Merry Christmas to you, your family and your friends, Docphin5

Torin

Thanks, Merry Christmas!

Temujin

Happy Christmas to you and all posters and their families.