Christmas "O Holy Night" opposite of atheism totally

Authentic Nouveau

Atheists are in bondage
locals twist the Bible when they are obsessed with slavery accusations
(the word slavery is not in my Bible)

Truly He taught us to love one another;
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother;
And in His name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
Let all within us praise His holy name.

Atheism is the state religion in communism which packs oppression.
No Joy
No holiness

Christ is Born
He split BC from AD

5wize

Atheists are in bondage

No Joy
No holiness

Christ is Born
He split BC from AD

Christian anathema to bind of nights when holy slave is all that want will come.

Last edited:

Bob1

Christian anathema to bind of nights when holy slave is all that want will come.
Yep, they scream constantly that their deity won't take action in the world or stop bad things from happening because it would "violate free will". They claim their deity doesn't want "robots"... Yet they constantly preach that people need to suppress and cast aside THEIR will in favor of the Christian deity's will. They say stuff like, "He must increase, I must decrease."... "Let not my will but your will be done."... "Come in and take control of my life, oh Lord."... they tell people to hold every action, word, and THOUGHT, captive for the Lord; etc.

They claim their deity doesn't want slaves or robots, yet they also profess that's all they want to be when it comes to their deity. I wonder how many of them even realize the total contradiction.

The Pixie

Atheists are in bondage
Great example of how Christians try to white-wash the Bible. Congratulations to Authie, who has found a version of the Bible that turns blind eye to slavery. He can sleep easy at night by pretending slavery in the Bible belt never happened.

Back in the real world, the Bible is clear: Slavery is moral.

Lev 25:44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. 45 You may also acquire them from the sons of the foreign residents who reside among you, and from their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. 46 You may also pass them on as an inheritance to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves. But in respect to your countrymen, the sons of Israel, you shall not rule with [ac]severity over one another.

Mr Laurier

Atheists are in bondage

No Joy
No holiness

Christ is Born
He split BC from AD

Admittedly, my girlfriend does like to tie me to the bed sometimes. She's mildly kinky that way.
Your locals twist the bible to make it say that slavery is wrong. A plain reading however, shows that the bible writers considered slavery to be perfectly acceptable.
(The word "slavery" is not in the bible. The word "slave" however, most certainly is.)

Atheism is not a religion. Try again.

http://www.tomahawkfilms.com/blog/index-p=140.html

Authentic Nouveau

Admittedly, my girlfriend does like to tie me to the bed sometimes. She's mildly kinky that way.
Your locals twist the bible to make it say that slavery is wrong. A plain reading however, shows that the bible writers considered slavery to be perfectly acceptable.
(The word "slavery" is not in the bible. The word "slave" however, most certainly is.)

Atheism is not a religion. Try again.

http://www.tomahawkfilms.com/blog/index-p=140.html
If you were educated, you would know the word Slavery is not in my Bible. Another display on your part that you were never born again and not a Christian.
Your uneducated atheeeist religioius wackos don't mention servant. Business motivational speakers write books on servant

5 Best Books for Servant Leaders

Fry cooks are not servant leaders. We servant leaders serve out associates and employees.

Your athe slavery strawmaning will never justify athe TORTURES slavery and human rights abuse.

O Holy Night is the opposite of athe doom, misery and violence.

Mr Laurier

If you were educated, you would know the word Slavery is not in my Bible. Another display on your part that you were never born again and not a Christian.
Your uneducated atheeeist religioius wackos don't mention servant. Business motivational speakers write books on servant

Fry cooks are not servant leaders. We servant leaders serve out associates and employees.

Your athe slavery strawmaning will never justify athe TORTURES slavery and human rights abuse.

O Holy Night is the opposite of athe doom, misery and violence.
And since I am educated, and already know that the word "slavery" is not in ANY bibles... Too bad I was born once, just like you... and was a christian for 15 long and degrading years.
My "uneducated atheeeist religioius wackos" continue to not exist. No. They dont.

Random Caps Abuse In Bold

Thats nice.

My "athe slavery strawmaning" will never exist TO justify your "athe TORTURES slavery and human rights abuse"

Huh? What is "athe doom misery and violence"? Can you link my the lyrics? Who wrote it? What key is it in?

Whatsisface

If you were educated, you would know the word Slavery is not in my Bible.
Exodus 21:7, “If a man sells his daughter into slavery, she will not go out the way male slaves do.”

Exodus 21:20, “If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.”

Etc etc.

The Pixie

I am curious at what stage in a kids education he or she will be taught what is in Authie's Bible.

Christians use the Bible to justify slavery. Yes, that includes torture and human rights abuse.

Lev 25:44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. 45 You may also acquire them from the sons of the foreign residents who reside among you, and from their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. 46 You may also pass them on as an inheritance to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves. But in respect to your countrymen, the sons of Israel, you shall not rule with [ac]severity over one another.

Authentic Nouveau

And since I am educated,

Random Caps Abuse In Bold

Thats nice.

My "athe slavery strawmaning" will never exist TO justify your "athe TORTURES slavery and human rights abuse"

Huh? What is "athe doom misery and violence"? Can you link my the lyrics? Who wrote it? What key is it in?
NO excuses for severe atheista slavery and tortures?

What is deflection?

SteveB

You don't own a bible.
I just did a word search in the king james version.
There's literally no use of the word--- slavery--- in the KJV.
There is only one use of the word- slavery-- in the NKJV.
Other translations do have several.

Now, if you want to talk bondage..... then yes..... there're 39 instances of the word-- bondage.

the search engine in blue letter bible is the best I've ever found, and I've been doing this dating back to 2000 using the old netscape forums/groups.

SteveB

Exodus 21:7, “If a man sells his daughter into slavery, she will not go out the way male slaves do.”

Exodus 21:20, “If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.”

Etc etc.
Rather curious that you select those two as your origin point.
Can you show me a passage which says----
A man SHOULD sell his daughter into slavery.
I.e., can you show us any passage in the bible which states slavery is a good idea, or that it's a requirement, or should take place?
Show us something that says God actually approves of slavery.