Christmas "O Holy Night" opposite of atheism totally

treeplanter

No profaning the Name of God. No insults. No swearing
Yeah, I see nothing here to give me reason to believe you.
Oh?
You see no reason to believe that your so-called observations are crap?
How is this for a reason, Steve?

Try and follow along...

In response to my saying that Jesus Christ offers salvation {regardless of what kind of life they have lived} to those that believe in Him

WHICH IS 100% TRUE ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY

AND

In response to my saying that Jesus Christ denies salvation {regardless of what kind of life they have lived} to those that do not believe in Him

WHICH IS ALSO 100% TRUE ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY

You exhibited the audacity and 100% unmitigated gall to say that I make up quotes and, like the Devil, take what is said and change it and twist it and make it say something completely different so as to make myself look good...

EDITED Profane and blaspheming the name of God

What I said about Jesus Christ is 100% true - according to Christianity

Either argue that salvation is NOT through faith in Jesus Christ alone OR admit that EDIT DO NOT call another poster a liar

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveB

Oh?
You see no reason to believe that your so-called observations are crap?
How is this for a reason, Steve?

Try and follow along...

In response to my saying that Jesus Christ offers salvation {regardless of what kind of life they have lived} to those that believe in Him

WHICH IS 100% TRUE ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY

AND

In response to my saying that Jesus Christ denies salvation {regardless of what kind of life they have lived} to those that do not believe in Him

WHICH IS ALSO 100% TRUE ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY

You exhibited the audacity and 100% unmitigated gall to say that I make up quotes and, like the Devil, take what is said and change it and twist it and make it say something completely different so as to make myself look good...

previously edited
What I said about Jesus Christ is 100% true - according to Christianity

Either argue that salvation is NOT through faith in Jesus Christ alone OR previously edited
Well, since you've obviously solved the problem, repent and believe the gospel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Furion

He's quite adept at making up quotes. He'll take what you say, change it, make it say something completely different than what you actually said, and he'll do it in such a way to make it sound convincing. Pretty much what the devil does.
He seems quite bitter, like someone here has actually done something to him personally. It seems christians are here for him to kick, all the ill thought of all his angst over religion falls upon his next poster who stumbles upon him. Attack mode engaged for sure.

Like everything else, the truth will wear a man down to dust, the love of God he spurns is the only thing that can help. He won't change without it.

SteveB

He seems quite bitter, like someone here has actually done something to him personally. It seems christians are here for him to kick, all the ill thought of all his angst over religion falls upon his next poster who stumbles upon him. Attack mode engaged for sure.

Like everything else, the truth will wear a man down to dust, the love of God he spurns is the only thing that can help. He won't change without it.
Agreed.
Which is all the more reason we need to pray for him and the others.
Have you checked out my prayer request regarding this over on the other section of the forum?

Electric Skeptic

He seems quite bitter, like someone here has actually done something to him personally.
A very old and tired ploy. Make the other poster (who, of course, doesn't seem bitter at all - he's just disagreeing) appear to have some emotional problem that deserves pity and, of course, implies that his posts are unreasonable.

Nice try.

SteveB

Just put him on ignore. He's here to stroke his own ego, and that's what he's been doing for years.
Actually, I'm here to give you t he information you need to receive forgiveness of your sin, wiping away the debt owed to God, and eternal life.
If I was here for my ego, I wouldn't be talking about Jesus. I'd be engaging in far more philosophical issues.
but, since you're obviously interested in your own ego, that would make sense to you.

SteveB

YOU KNOW NOTHING, STEVE
EDIT insult
Yes Tree..... you're absolutely right.
As Paul told the Corinthians....

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified

It's a choice I made, for your benefit.

So.... while even mgmt thinks your rant is an insult, I know that since you've been maligning God for years with your false ideas, and beliefs, it's no surprise you'd turn your rage on me once you realized your failures.

Jesus still died for your sin, and God still raised him from the dead, so you could be saved.