Christmas shopping for grandson

Janice Bower

I had ordered a cookbook online. When it arrived, I saw that half of it was crafts. That won't do. I wrapped it up for someone else. I just ordered a book of appetizers. I hope this will make a good gift.

I had ordered a cookbook online. When it arrived, I saw that half of it was crafts. That won't do. I wrapped it up for someone else. I just ordered a book of appetizers. I hope this will make a good gift.
I am sure both will make great presents. I was always taught it is the thought that counts. I am sure they will enjoy their gifts and it will create fond memories of you, everytime they use their books.

I cannot keep up with what my grandsons read, so my daughter in law buys the books and I transfer the money to her. I so appreciate her help in this department.

I am looking forward to my husband's birthday when all of the family are turning up. The grandchildren will be decorating the tree.

I am sure both will make great presents. I was always taught it is the thought that counts. I am sure they will enjoy their gifts and it will create fond memories of you, everytime they use their books.

I cannot keep up with what my grandsons read, so my daughter in law buys the books and I transfer the money to her. I so appreciate her help in this department.

I am looking forward to my husband's birthday when all of the family are turning up. The grandchildren will be decorating the tree.
That sounds like fun! That transfer of money is a great idea.

I gave my great-grandson some cash becuse he wants a new video game.

That's hard when certain adults ignore me and after the kids have opened gifts they're told it's movie time. I don't understand. Maybe it's genetic.
I have been through hard times but somehow God has sorted it out. Yep it is still covid Christmas. My husband birthday is on Sunday but now it looks the celebrations might be put on hold. Our youngest son has Ms and his wife has just caught covid. I praying that he doesn't get it. It is so hard for him when he gets a mild virus infection and it increases the pain he is in.

I want to hug you. 🤗

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

One time I was so discouraged that I was hoping God would let me die in my sleep. He didn't. I don't want this world to have so many problems for so many people. But God promises a better future with Him.

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace.🕊️In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

I want to hug you. 🤗

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

One time I was so discouraged that I was hoping God would let me die in my sleep. He didn't. I don't want this world to have so many problems for so many people. But God promises a better future with Him.

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace.🕊️In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33
I understand, I feel your hug.

Did your son escape his wife's covid?
Oh thank you for remembering so much has been going on that I forgot to tell you. No the whole family came down, he was nearly a week later but he was testing everyday so was on anti virals straight away and he did not have as bad as it could have been. Because of his MS he is still feeling tired and pain and so is his wife. Their eldest son was struggling to breath at night but is now on the mend. God is amazing. There have been so many deaths in this country from covid since our government is now ignoring it.

I'm really sorry. Americans are fed up with the way our government handled it and censored social media. I seldom go anywhere because I don't have transportation. So I'm not exposed to many germs and don't even catch colds.

I'm really sorry. Americans are fed up with the way our government handled it and censored social media. I seldom go anywhere because I don't have transportation. So I'm not exposed to many germs and don't even catch colds.
It is good to not catch even colds, we rarely go out as it is rampant at the moment. I have to make a few medical visits but prefer consultations over the phone.

Back